Mineil SS Forget me not updt last part pg 46 dt 06/09/22 - Page 30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

but Neil also had enjoyed a lot and that kiss to crappy smiley7 🤮🤮🤮 rest 100+  can be ignored 🤣 but not crappy kiss 😡🤣

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This update was 🥺 poor MiNeil and Neil heartbroken and Mini in emotional mess 🥺 these two would have been treat to watch  screen play you write awesome 👏and we can imagine them.

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Krithzz

You stop 🛑 you always tempt us and we keep waiting like sabari😭

Though we don't mind waiting 🤣 #love  #shameless #fans 

I am also tempted in return to write more🤣

But kya kare....office🤢

And be proud shameless person...always 🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

but Neil also had enjoyed a lot and that kiss to crappy smiley7 🤮🤮🤮 rest 100+  can be ignored 🤣 but not crappy kiss 😡🤣

Hatred for crappy can give tough competition to love for mineil🤣

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Love it

Cont soon

Thanks for pm 

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq

Awesome update

Love it

Cont soon

Thanks for pm 

Thanks 

Will update soon 

Krithzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Hatred for crappy can give tough competition to love for mineil🤣

Yeah 🤣 our chahat or nafarat 🤣both are High 🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 11

"What! You left her there? Pagal ho gaya hai kya yaar. Wo teri wife hai, pyar hai, aise kaise tu usko chhod aaya?" Bobby yelled at Neil when he came to know Neil came back without Mini.

"I didnt leave her. Wo hi mujhse dur chali gayi. I saw with my own eyes how she was longing to be there, between the people she knows and love. She was just bearing with me because of her pregnancy but she was not happy about it also. Before leaving she made it clear that she doesnt want to continue with the pregnancy but I somehow  had convinced her to think again." Neil explained his pov

"So what now? Will she abort the baby also? Didnt it need your consent?" Bobby was perplexed how his best friend's life is falling apart.

"Yes, I have given consent.  I let her free from all the shackles." Neil answered as he wiped a lone tear.

"Bullshit! Tune bahut jaldi haar maan li yaar Neil. Tu uska pati hai. You have proof. She cant just walk away from your life and ask you to sign consent form to terminate pregnancy. Memory chale jane se insaniyat bhi chali jati hai kya? Usne jara bhi nahi socha tere bare mein. Aur uski family...uska wo kamina baap Ashok Khurana, jarur usne hi bhadkaya hoga. Neil tujhe itni asaani se us baap beti ki life se nahi aa jana chahiye tha." Bobby expressed his anger as he felt  injustice has been done to his friend.

"Toh kya karta main?" Neil asked getting irritated.

"I dont know....you should have taught them a lesson. Havent you seen it in some films? You could have seduced Mini...or...demanded your baby in exchange of leaving from her life....or...forced Mini to live with you...or....I dont know...but you could have done something." Bobby said in frustration.

"Life is not a B grade hindi movie ,my friend. I love Mini truly. Usse jyada uski khushi ki parvaah ki hai maine hamesha se. Phir kaise usko uski marji ke bina ye shadi zabardasti nibhane ko keh deta ya kaise us bachhe ko paida karne ke liye keh deta jisko woh ab ek bhoj samajhti hai. I  how happy she was there. She is not my Mini anymore. I lost her in the accident. Who came out of the hospital was Ashok Khurana's daughter and I cant keep her with me forcefully. She deserves every happiness in the life even if it not with me." Neil spoke from the depth of his heart.

"I can see how much you love her. I just wish she could have seen that too. But this is pure injustice done to you by God. How can he be so cruel? He first made you orphan then when finally you were happy in your life, when you were going to have your family, he snatched away everything from you. This is not done yaar. Tune toh bada dil rakh kar Mini ko jane diya...but main Mini ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paunga yaar." Bobby expressed his grief.

"Please dont hate her. It was not her fault. And now stop blaming everyone about it. What is done is done. May be I am destined to be alone." Neil concluded and Bobby was about to say something when one voice stopped him.

"Oye Bobby, pakana band kar yaar Neil ko apni baaton se. Is waqt usko arguments ki nahi sahare ki zarurat hai." Simran who had entered there heard everything and ran to Neil to take him into a hug.

"Thanks Sim." Neil hugged her and cried for few minutes on her shoulder.

"I am glad you are here. I will just come, excuse me." Neil said then left to wash his tear stained face.

"Bahut achha hua tu aa gayi simran. Neil bahut akela ho gaya hai. Sirf tu hi sambhal sakti hai usko. He needs you." Bobby requested.

"I know re, you know how much I love him. I was abroad for some office work. Jaise hi mujhe sabkuch pata chala main sab chhod kar aa gayi. Tu fikar mat kar, ab main Neil ke sath hoon....dekhna sab theek ho jayega." Simran assured.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mini was seeing old family photo album with her parents. She was feeling guilty because of Neil but then she thought whatever happens was for the best. Neil could move on in his life and she can do the same with her life now.

"Hey! Look mom, your old photo. wow! You are looking so beautiful in it." mini was excited on finding a photo of young Babita.

Babita smiled at her as she took the photo from her to see it closely. Ashok took it too from her and complimented her for her beauty. "Arre aise hi thode hi maine tumhari mumma se shadi ke liye haan keh diya tha. Arre inki khubsurti ka deewana ho gaya tha main."

" Really! I wonder....deewangi jyada time chal nahi paayi....kyu Ashok ji?" Babita said in sarcasm.

Ashok coughed up on hearing that but he noticed that thankfully Mini hadnt listen to her words, she was fully engrossed in seeing photo album. Ashok narrowed his eyes gesturing towards Mini and silenced Babita from saying anything further.

"Hey mom-dad, see I found another photo. Mom, here this another beautiful girl standing with you here is Meeta maasi right?" Mini asked holding another photo.

Babita's face turned pale while Ashok coughed again on hearing that name from Mini's mouth.

"Ye...ye photo kaha se aayi tumhare paas? Chhodo na ise aur photos dekhte hain hum." Ashok stammered while Babita started playing with her dupatta in order to keep herself engaged and her anger in check.

"Chhodo kyu, kitni sundar lag rahi hai Meeta maasi isme. Waise Meeta maasi ki aur bhi photos thi na hamare family album mein...kaha gayi wo sab?" Mini questioned.

"Arre yahi hongi....mix up ho gayi hongi. Chhodo na Mini, ye photos bahut dekh liye. Chalo ab rakh do ye sab utha kar." Ashok hurriedly picked up all the photos and dumped it back into the box. He called the servant and asked him to put the box in store room.

"Mini kuch aur baat karte hain. Tumhe pata hai Manmeet ki birthday party itni aalishaan thi ki aaj ka tabloids sab bhare pade hain pics se. Hamare sare rishtedar bhi kaafi tareef kar rahe the." Ashok tried to change the topic.

"Rishtedaro se yaad aaya, almost all of our relatives came for the party but why Meeta maasi didnt come?  Last I remember about her was few years back when I was coming back from college and I noticed she just came running out from our house, she was crying. I called her out but she didnt stop. she sat in her car and drove off. What had happened that day? And where is she now? How is she?" Mini asked as she tried to remember the last memory of her maasi.

"Mini! Tumhe in sab bekar ki baaton mein nahi padna chahiye." Babita almost shouted at her and for a moment Mini was shocked at her reaction.

"Why? What happened mom? Mom..." Before Mini could have completed her sentence Babita stood up and left the place.

"What was that?" Mini asked getting confused.

"Nothing...wo beta...jab tum hamare sath pichle kuch saalo mein nahi thi to tumhari mom aur Meeta maasi ke beech kuch kaha suni ho gayi aur...tabse dono thoda sa naraz hai ek dusre se aur waise bhi ab Meeta London shift ho gayi hai apne bete ko lekar." Ashok tried to explain.

"But achanak se aisa kya jhagda ho gaya mom aur maasi mein. They were inseprable and maasi London mein....ye sab...why dont I remember anything about it?" Mini raised her doubts.

"When you started drifting away from us, took up that photography job....you hardly had time for us and you werent involve in family matters much." Ashok tried to manipulate her knowingly well that now Mini will start feeling guilty about it and try to forget Meeta's topic.

"I am so sorry dad. I dont know why I did what I did. What made me take those decisions but..." Mini took the bait and forgot about Meeta.

"Its ok beta, jo hona tha wo ho gaya. Important ye hai ki ab tum hamare pass wapas aa gayi ho. Ab tum apni life naye sire se shuru karo. I have booked your appointment with gynecologist. First get rid of this pregnancy then we will meet the lawyer to get divorce from that Neil." Ashok reminded her important task at hand.

He noticed Mini was silent for sometime. He didnt want her to feel guilty about Neil or else she could decide against getting divorce or abortion. "Hey! You have made right decision. Dont over think about it now. Everything will be fine soon."

Mini nodded her head but couldnt ignore the uneasy feeling she was getting ever since Neil left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally the day of abortion came. Mini was getting ready to go to the hospital.

"Are you sure beta you dont want me to go with you? At least take your mumma then. Why do you want to go all alone for this procedure?" Ashok asked in concern when Mini said she wants to go alone there.

"I dont need anyone dad." Mini replied.

"This is a medical procedure, not a joke. Who will take care of you?" Ashok was not convinced.

"I have asked doctors, it will not take much time and there is no complications. I will be back in few hours. There will be doctors and they will call you in case of any emergency but I want to do this alone. I dont know why but...its like my decision and I want to walk on this path alone. Please dont worry." Mini assured him. Ever since the day for procedure was nearing Mini was nervous. Like some clock was ticking, she was counting days, hours for it. Some nagging feeling causing her lose her calm.

After few hours when Mini finally came out of hospital, though she was under shock but still she was feeling much lighter then before. She decided to go home and spend some alone time without talking to her parents or any friend. She just wanted some peace to introspect. She was walking absentmindedly when she a car stopped a few meters away from her and a lady came out of it.

"Meeta maasi! Here, in this hospital? Didnt dad say she is in London with her son now?" Mini was shocked.

"Today I am going for abortion." Neil read the text message Mini had sent him. He had read it umpteenth time since morning. Wishing if it would change or Mini's message will come again that she had changed her mind but nothing happened. Neil was wondering he had given her his consent and it was obvious that she will go for abortion as soon as possible but then why she had sent message to him? May be she thought he should know after all he is the father of that baby but isnt his pain enough that she need to remind him of it again by such message.

Neil didnt know when he went down the memory lane lost in his thoughts.

Neil and Mini had just got married and finally the day long celebration had come to an end. They were tired but their passion was not letting them retire for the day. Both of them came to Neil's house from hotel and Neil welcomed Mini with all the traditions he has seen in the movies. Then he took his bride in his arms and proceeded towards their bedroom. Mini was giggling all the while.

"So, Mr. Oberoi, arent you tired?" Mini teased him as she moved her finger on his face from forehead to chin.

"No, I am hungry....and I know you are hungry too so lets not waste time." Neil replied as he caught her finger in his lips and sucked at it then bit it.

"Ouch! Mr. Chef, if you are hungry then you can have food first." Mini teased some more when she started playing with his shirt's button.

"Oh I am having my meal, but you see, I am gonna start from dessert tonight." Neil replied and he didnt give any other chance to Mini to say something else. He attacked her lips like a lion to his prey.

Mini moaned his name when he took a short break from kissing and focused on removing their clothes. She helped him too  to get it off quickly. She was not liking the loss of contact from his body. Finally the clothes barrier was removed and he pushed her to the bed.

Neil kissed each and every inch of her body and went down to taste her in every sense while she arched her back in pleasure to give him more access. Her moans and gasps grew louder as his tongue kept doing wonders and his skillful hands kneaded her soft mounds.

Right when he felt that she was ready for him, he searched his drawer for protection. He found a packet and was about to tore it when she caught his hand.

"What?" He asked feeling breathless.

"There is no need for it." She replied equally breathless.

"What! Are you on pills?" He inquired.

"No." She answered.

"Then? We cant take chance, I know its our first night and right now even I dont want anything between us but...we have to be careful." Neil managed to say somehow amidst his growing urgency to claim her.

"Neil Oberoi, just shut up and kiss me." Mini had replied after she took condom packet from his hands and threw it away. She had pulled him down with her and kissed him passionately. She had then herself spread her legs and guided him inside to complete their union.

Once they satiated their hunger, they were lying in each others' arms to enjoy the feeling of getting married.

"What was that? The stunt you pulled sometime ago." Neil asked as he caressed her hair.

"That was not a stunt. Its what you have to do when you have to get pregnant." Mini replied turning towards him.

"What! You want baby this soon? But you said you want to concentrate on your career first and my restaurant has just started becoming popular....there is lot to do." Neil expressed his concerns.

"I know...but I changed my mind. I never thought I would get married to you so soon but look at us now. I dont know, when it comes to you....my rational mind just jumps out of window and heart starts thinking." Mini laughed.

"So you want baby now?" Neil asked again to be sure.

"Yes, first I wanted you and now I want your baby....our baby. You didnt have family and mine was a big disappointment. So when this feeling of getting married sunk in I had decided in that moment that I want a complete family. Everything else can wait. When you are with me, I know we'll manage somehow." Mini has answered confidently.

"Hmm...baby is a big responsibility. Are we ready for it?" Neil was still not convinced.

"I know it sounds scary but I trust you. You are my Mr. Dependable. I might get cold feet in the middle but you....you are my hero. You always save the day for me. Promise me, if in between I had doubt regarding baby you will convince me but you wont let me back out. This baby is my dream, I want it more than anything else now. Promise me, my dream will be fulfilled." Mini asked and looked hopefully at Neil.

"Has it ever happened, you asked for something and I said no to it? I promise my love, all your dreams will come true." Neil said sealed the deal with a kiss.

He came out of the thought when he noticed Simran had come to meet him.

"I couldnt keep my promise Sim. I...failed her...all this time she was thinking I was hell bent on keeping the baby. She was annoyed with me but I was only keeping my promise to her....she forgot it but I didnt....but look now....my promise broken...everything broken...I am all alone." Neil couldnt hide his tears and Simran cried too seeing him in pain. Simran took him in her arms and he was thankful for much needed emotional support.

Before Mini could called Meeta she went in the hospital. Mini followed her but she was further shocked to find out Meeta had appointment with same doctor to whom Mini went for abortion.

"Isnt Meeta maasi divorced? Why is she visiting a gynecologist? Mini wondered.

Mini finally met Meeta when she came out of doctor's cabin. Mini thought Meeta will be happy to see her but she was stunned for few seconds and when she recovered she just started walking past her.

"Hey! Stop. Meeta maasi, where are you going? Where are you these days and....you here? Whats going on in your life?" Mini fired one question after another.

"Minni....wo main...tum yaha...kaise...I mean...main to sirf...yes...yes, I came here for regular checkup. You know woman problems. Tum,...batao...tum yaha kaise and yes...I heard about your accident and memory loss....so tell me, are you fine?" Meeta stammered to form proper sentences but she somehow managed when she revised in her mind that Mini doesnt remember anything so there is no need to worry.

"I came here for abortion." Mini answered getting upset thinking about it.

"Abortion...were you pregnant? Oh yes, I remember now, you were married right? So you were pregnant. I know how difficult it is for a woman. is it done? Are you alright?" Meeta showed concern.

"Yes, everything is fine now. I was returning home, I saw you at the gate." Mini answered avoiding the word abortion as she was still feeling guilty about it.

"Oh...ok. Alright! See you then.." Meeta tried to avoid her but Mini caught her hand.

"Meeta maasi, when you came back from London? Why dont you come home with me? I am sure everyone will be happy to see you." Mini requested as she thought she will make her mumma and Meeta maasi patch up and forget old differences.

"London? What are you talking about? I live in Delhi NCR only. And I cant come with you." Meeta became nervous suddenly on her request.

Mini was doubtful again. She saw the nervousness on Meeta's face. "Maasi, please forget whatever happened. We are a family so we should keep meeting." Mini encouraged her to come with her.

"Ye tum kya keh rahi ho....specially jo kuch bhi hua uske baad..." Meeta was avoiding eye contact now and something told Mini that there is something wrong, as if she is missing some part of truth.

"What had happened maasi?" Mini asked from her even though her dad had told her about maasi and her mumma's differences.

"Wo...wo..." Meeta was caught off guard. "Wo...tumhe to pata hi hoga ki tumhari dad ki company mein maine bhi invest kiya tha...we had a fallout and i suffered losses so that made everything awkward between me and your family so thats why...." Meeta came up with an excuse.

Mini took a deep breath now to digest all that Meeta said to her. Her story was totally different from Ashok's version. Definitely one of them was telling lie but who and why?

"My dad cant be wrong. He is such a nice person, he cant lie to me. I am sure Meeta maasi must be hiding something but what? I should find out." Mini resolved in her heart and decided for now she should not push Meeta for anything or else she'll be suspicious.

"Ok bye maasi, hope we'll meet soon." Mini said and return to her home with so many questions in her mind.

to be contniued......

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 1 years ago
PopyRosid thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Does Mini really do abortion? Is Meetha the reason for the Ashok-Mini issue?

Waiting for next part❤️

plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update

Love it

Cont soon

Thanks for pm