Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

Look at you it's your own creation and you forgot !? But it's ok...we understand. Class writers are like this . They write stuffs and forget it and move on and poor fans like is keep remembering it 

Its because of your special love for bubbly 🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Have you again left comment in all the threads 🤣

I have so many notifications from you

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul

Have you again left comment in all the threads 🤣

I have so many notifications from you

Yeah🤣 to trouble you 🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 10

"Hi Mini!" Mickey shouted in excitement as he entered in the party.

Mini saw him and she couldnt believe it was really him. She almost came running towards him."Mickey! Oh my God! Its you...its really you? But dad told me you wont be coming tonight as you are out of town."

"Yes I was out of town but when I came to know that you are coming, I had to come too. God! Its been years since I have met you. Look at you, you look breathtakingly beautiful." Mickey commented and then took her in a tight hug while Neil, who witnessed all this, just stood heart broken.

"I missed you...I really missed you." Mini confessed.

"Chalo ab rehne bhi do. Itni yaad aati hai meri toh kahan thi itne saal aur ...aur..." Mickey hesitated.

"Aur...?" Mini raised her eyebrow.

"Aur kisi aur se shadi kaise kar li? Kya naam hai uska...Nitin...no shayad Neil...Neil Oberoi, right?" Mickey questioned.

Mini just nodded in yes feeling guilty and embarrassed at the same time.

"So how is your life going with this prince charming of yours. Ab mera dil to tod hi diya hai tumne to ab clearly bata hi do...are you happy in your life?" Mickey inquired.

"I dont know." Mini answered honestly.

"What do you mean?" Mickey asked for clarification .

"You must have heard about my accident and memory loss, right? I thought that after spending some time with him I would remember something or at least be able to find out something about my past. But nothing happened. Then on the top of that, this pregn...." Mini wanted to complete the sentence but bit her tongue. She dont know why but she didnt want Mickey to know about her pregnancy. She knew its not good hiding truth from him but still, he was her crush, they were supposed to get engaged. Now after all these years she has come face to face with him and the fact that she is married to someone else, pregnant with his baby, this was not the conversation she would like to have with him. Somewhere, it stings...still stings that she didnt end up with Mickey and with the man whom she ended up with, she didnt have any memory how that happened.

"Leave it, I...am just...going to get a drink. Would you like something?" Mini excused herself.

"So how its going so far?" Ashok asked who had joined Mickey.

"Good! She didnt tell me about her pregnancy. She didnt even want to talk about that Neil." Mickey let out a small laugh and Ashok laughed too.

"Its a great news.It means that she still have feelings for you. I have confused her enough, now just a push in right direction and she will herself show door to that do kaudi ka chef." Ashok remind his plan.

"Yes, you bet she still has feelings for me. She doesnt remember anything why she had said no my marriage proposal. Its like she has just woken up from long sleep. I know I messed up last time but I will be careful now. I promise I'll make her say yes to me this time. By the way, I hope you remember your promise. You will give me 50 percent shares in Khurana constructions on our marriage." Mickey remind him the deal.

"Yes, I remember. I can pay any price to get my daughter back. Aur wasie bhi meri daulat par Manmeet aur Mini dono ka hi barabar ka haq hai. So I have no problem."Ashok assured him.

Ashok saw Mini coming forward with drinks and he walked away to give them more time together. On the other hand Neil couldnt stop himself from introducing himself to Mickey. Neil came close to them and saw Mini was enjoying with Mickey. she was having a carefree laugh, a laugh he was desperate to see on her face since the accident and when that smile finally graced her lips, its reason was not him but another man, her crush, her ex or whatever. Neil was jealous. The alcohol he consumed ever since he came in party didnt help much to keep his jealousy at bay.

"Hi! I hope maine tum dono ko disturb nahi kiya. Mini, darling, wont you introduce me to him?" Neil said plastering a fake smile on his lips and snaked his arm around Mini's waist to show his right on her.

"Ya, sure. Neil...this is Mickey...my...my..." Mini was feeling awkward while making introductions. She didnt know what she should do to avoid the conversation between her husband and her crush. And also she didnt like the way Neil was making his hold tighter on her waist, like she belongs to him. It was true in a way but right now she didnt need that reminder.

"Mickey....your...friend...very good friend....I remember, you told me about him once. Now, introduce me please darling...or if you are feeling awkward then let me do it." Neil said sarcastically and Mini felt more embarrassed.

"I am Neil Oberoi, her husband, father of her baby. Waise to mujhe laga tha ki main life mein successful hoon but yaha aake pata chala ki Mini ki family ke liye meri to koi aukaat hi nahi hai. Her father calls me do kaudi ka chef. You decide what do you wanna call me." With alcohol messing up his senses and all the previous incidents were playing havoc in Neil's mind and it started reflecting in his behaviour also. Right now he was not his sensible self. He was a jealous, scared, injured lover.

"Neil, stop creating a scene here." Mini said with gritted teeth.

Mickey smirked seeing the brewing fight between them. That was exactly what he wanted. "Mini, you are pregnant?" Mickey pretended its a news for him and said as if he is hurt somewhere from the news.

Mini fell for his trick. "I was about to tell you Mickey...its just that..."

"You couldnt even tell me as your friend. Ab mujhe itna paraya kar diya tumne?" Mickey again said in that same hurt tone.

"I am sorry Mickey." Mini apologized as she thought she has really hurt Mickey.

"Why the hell you are saying sorry to him? So what if you didnt tell him about your pregnancy? Is he family that he is feeling so upset about it?" Neil couldnt bear the scene in front of his eyes. His wife, caring for another man's feelings. Feeling guilty about her pregnancy as if she has cheated that man. It was preposterous for him.

"Just shut up! Will you? Leave me alone Neil. I dont owe you any explanation about my and Mickey's equation here." Mini shouted back.

"But you owe an explanation to him!" Neil commented.

"Yes, because he is my friend...my past." Mini defended.

"And who am I?" Neil finally asked the most important question but he was already dreading the answer.

Mini took a deep breath, she wanted to ignore the question but right now the scene Neil was creating in front of Mickey had provoked her enough to let her anger cloud her rational mind. "A stranger." Mini finally answered Neil's question in a cold voice.

A shiver ran down Neil's spine as he took in her cold, emotionless voice. He couldnt say anything further, couldnt even stand there. His glass slipped from his hands and he turned around to move away from them.

"All is lost. He has lost Mini. She thinks of him as mere stranger. He lost his love." Only these thoughts kept running in his mind as he walked away absent mindedly.

Mickey on the other hand smiled in triumph. He didnt think it would be so easy. He didnt have to do much. Neil and Mini themselves did his work. But he wanted to make sure the damage done is permanent with no possibility to salvage anything. He noticed Neil is standing alone in a corner and Mini is having tears in her eyes. Mickey was alarmed. Tears means she is feeling bad for Neil. He didnt want to give her chance to realize if she did any mistake. Neil looked enough broken. One more attempt and he will himself leave Mini forever.

Mickey moved closer to Mini and hugged her. "Please dont cry baby. You know I cant see you like this. My heart bleeds whenever I see you hurt. Dont punish yourself for that rude, selfish man. Dont spoil your party."

"I....dont know Mickey...why this all happening with me. Neil....he is...he is nice man but....you see what he did now and previously he also misbehaved with dad...and this pregnancy....he is so adamant....I dont know what to feel about this marriage any more...I am so confused." Mini sobbed as she hugged him back.

"Earlier Ashok uncle told me everything. Mini, I think your friends and well wishers  are right. Dont be so hard to yourself. You deserve happiness. Dont blame yourself for anything. Do what your heart wants. Leave that man, that stranger....come to your family." Mickey instigated her more.

Mini had calmed down a little and was standing with Mickey in one corner, pondering over what he said. She know Mickey, her dad, friends are all right and its a wise decision to take but then why she is not feeling 100% confident in this decision. Recently she has seen Neil's toxic behaviour also then why she is not feeling firm on her decision of leaving him. What is that invisible thread that is binding her to him...why?

Mini was lost in her thoughts when the songs started playing in the party and Mickey asked her for couple dance. She denied but when Mickey insisted she agreed for him.

Kahin to.. kahin to
Hogi wo,
Duniya jahan tu mere saath hai..

Jahan mein, jahan tu,
Aur jahan, bass tere mere jazbaat hai,
Hogi jahan subah teri,
Palko ki, kirano mein,
Lori jahan chand ki,
Sune teri baahoin mein..

Jaane naa kahan wo duniya hai,
Jaane naa wo hai bhi ya nahi,
Jahan meri zindagi mujhse,
Itni khafa nahi..
Itni khafa nahi..

Saasein kho gayi hai kiski aahon mein,
Mein kho gayi hu jaane kiski baahon mein,
Manzilon se raahein doodhti chali,
Kho gayi hai manzil kahin rahon mein..

Kahin to, kahin to,
Hai nasha..
Teri meri har mulaqaat mein,
Hoton se, hoton ko,
Chumti, o rehte hai hum har baat pe,
Kehti hai fiza jahan,
Teri zamin aasmaan..

Jahan hai tu, meri hassi,
Meri khushi, meri jaan…

Itni khafa nahi..

Itni khafa nahi..

Both of them moved slowly on the music. Mini was still lost in her thoughts. Mickey took advantage of this and placed his hand on her waist. He slowly made her leaned on his shoulder for support while they kept dancing holding each other closely. Mini right now needed a cuddle, a shoulder to cry, she didnt mind solace Mickey's arms were providing for a while because she was tired of thinking about Neil. She wanted to escape from reality for a moment or two. Mickey made sure they were in Neil's vision to make him jealous or may be create another scene.

Neil saw Mini dancing all lost in Mickey's arms. A lone tear escaped from his eye. He closed his eyes as he remembered it was Mini's favorite song and the first time she danced with him on this song after he had proposed her, the kiss they shared as a mark of beginning of their life together, they had put all their feelings in that chaste kiss. As he opened his eyes from one of the most beautiful memory of them, he saw the equally devastating reality in front of his eyes.

As the song ended, Mickey slowly pulled Mini away and then planted a kiss on her forehead. Mini was an emotional mess. She didnt even react. Taking the chance, Mickey then pecked her lips. Thats when Mini came out of her trance like state and gasped as she realized what Mickey has done. Yes, he is her crush. Yes, she has feelings for him. Yes, she enjoyed the dance with him. But...kiss? Isnt this too much? Did she meant to kiss him or let him kiss her. NO! Well may be in other circumstances...other scenarios but not now...not in front of...Omg! Neil!

The moment she realized that it had happened in front of Neil. She turned to find him. Her eyes looked everywhere until she found him marching back in the house. She ran after him to talk but he was way too ahead of her. Mickey followed her to see what havoc his action has caused.

"Neil, open the door. Let me explain. Open the door Neil." Mini banged the door when she saw Neil has entered the room and has locked it from inside.

"Mini, just let it be. Why are you wasting time over him?" Mickey tried to take her away but Mini this time gave him sharp look and freed her hand.

"Mickey, tum please abhi jao yaha se. Main tumse baad mein baat karungi." Mini again continued banging on the door.

After few minutes Neil finally opened the door. But he had his bags packed with him and he was holding an envelop in his hand.

"Neil....where are you going and what is this?" Mini questioned.

"I am leaving Mini." Neil replied directly looking in Mini's eyes.

"Neil, if you are upset with what happened outside then I can explain...I was just...I dont know how it...I was..." Mini tried to find right words but failed miserably. All her confusion finally took toll on her and she was just vulnerable, confused self in front of Neil.

"Please, dont explain anything. You dont need to say a word. When you didnt recognize me after accident, I thought I have lost you but then our baby brought a hope. But I guess I was wrong. All this while I was being selfish, hoping against the hope that you would choose me over everything. I was witnessing your struggles, your dilemmas but I was just praying that you would stay with me somehow. But clearly, its not possible. I lost my wife, love of my life Mini in that accident and what came out of hospital is not my Mini. She is someone else, someone I cant expect to love me like my wife did. Ever since I have come here with you, I am seeing how much you are missing your old life, friends, family and how much you want to stay here, get your old life back. And I am not going to hold you back from it. I am not that selfish. So I am leaving. Here, this is for you." Neil explained and handed the envelop to Mini.

Mini was dumbfounded by what Neil said. She didnt know how to react. What is going on? What she should feel about it? "What is in this envelop?" Mini asked and without waiting for the answer she opened it.

Few drops of tears fell from her eyes on the paper in her hands as she read that it was consent form from Neil for termination of her pregnancy. Neil has truly set her free to go back in her old life.

"Ye...ye..." Mini stammered.

"Yahi chahiye tha na tumhe? You never really wanted this baby. Aur waise bhi jab pyar pyar nai raha, shadi shadi nahi rahi to ye bachha....kya karenge is duniya mein lakar? I am leaving Mini. You are free from my side to live your life. Mujhe nahi lagta ab kuch hope hai hamare rishte mein. Aage tum jaise rehna chahti ho, jiske saath rehna chahti ho raho." Neil said as he also shed some tears on their broken relationship.

"I am sorry Neil. You are very nice man. I didnt want to...but.please try to understand me...I am not a bad person..." Mini sobbed as she held Neil's hand.

"Hey! Please stop crying. I am not blaming you. Saath rehna hamari kismat mein hi nahi tha shayad. And I have now accepted this. Bye Mini." Neil replied as he put his hand on hers in assurance and then without delay started moving away from her. He feared his resolve would weaken if stayed more. After witnessing the Mini and Mickey in that moment, he was convinced now nothing left for him to fight for....all is lost.

And though something in her heart told Mini to stop him but her brain pushed forth all the rational thoughts of how its better to end this mess right now instead of elaborating both of theirs agony. For sometime she kept looking at Neil's moving form until he disappeared from her eyes. Then slowly Mickey gave support to her and hugged her from side. She placed her head on his shoulder as she shed some last tears on her stranger of a husband. However she had no idea why she was crying. Mickey on the other hand gave thumbs up to Ashok who had witnessed all this from afar.

Ashok finally smiled in relief. "Now, my daughter is back. Free from past baggage. Now she will live her life like I always dreamt for her...a perfect life." Ashok resolved in his heart but he didnt know, destiny is above all planning and scheming.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued....

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 1 years ago
Anj_01 thumbnail
Nidhi_Verma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Feeling bad for MiNeil😔

Very well written 

Please update soon

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi_Verma

Feeling bad for MiNeil😔

Very well written 

Please update soon

Don't worry, the worst is over. Everything will be fine soon.

Will try to update soon this time

PopyRosid thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Omg!this separation 😔Mickey😡

What's the real reason of Mini and Ashok's issue? hope you will reveal it soon.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PopyRosid

Omg!this separation 😔Mickey😡

What's the real reason of Mini and Ashok's issue? hope you will reveal it soon.

Yes now the reason will be revealed soon. Probably in next part.

PopyRosid thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yes now the reason will be revealed soon. Probably in next part.

[/QUOTE

Ok❤