Mineil SS Forget me not updt last part pg 46 dt 06/09/22 - Page 22

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

LoL🤣 there only two married men husbands here🤣 Neil and Ashok🤣 . Neil parents are not there 🤣 Mini bro is younger and not married. Bobby ? No idea 🤣

🤣 don't give ideas to Anajli .she will get crappy in disguise of Sonia then🤣 let's see what this fishy girl is upto . 

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sabr ka fal meetha hota hai🤣

Nidhi_Verma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Aur kitna sabr karwana hai😔

Update soon please

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nidhi_Verma

Aur kitna sabr karwana hai😔

Update soon please

Ya, busy schedule these days

Will update as soon as possible 

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krithzz

Yeah🤣

Sonia = eye on someone else husband 🤣 or make attempts to .....🤣

🤣sahi hai @krithz ,nandu sahi jaa rahe ho🤣🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zalima

You will not tell 🥱

Krithzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zalima

Means Sonia is fishy ?  Say it 😈

Krithzz thumbnail

Originally posted by: N_sharmaa

You will not tell 🥱

💔🥺🐷

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 8(b)

Mini was disappointed that her best friend Sonia also didnt know anything about her past. She was sure that Sonia must know something which will help her in making a decision about Neil and her pregnancy because as far as she remembers, she use to share everything with Sonia.

Sonia received a text message on her phone and she excused herself on the pretext of attending an important call. She saw Ashok standing near the balcony and went to talk to him. Message on her phone was from him only.

"Well done Sonia! You made a right decision by not telling anything to Mini about her past." Ashok said as he had nothing short of winning smile on his face.

"I am a terrible person. I lied to my best friend because you asked me to." Sonia hung her head down in guilt.

"Oh come on! You did it for your husband. I know he is in debt and he desperately needs that bank loan. In return of your favour, I will ask that bank manager to approve your husband's loan. Manager wont be able to say no to me as my company gives his bank business worth of crores." Ashok relied smugly.

"Uncle, I know you dont approve of Neil as he is not of your status but uncle I have seen Mini going totally crazy in his love. She used to talk about him to me for hours. She was very happy with him. Dont ruin her marriage please." Sonia requested.

"Shut up! I didnt ask for your advice. And what marriage you are talking about? Mini doesnt remember anything now." Ashok warned her.

"Yes, she doesnt remember anything. Not even truth about you or else she would have never forgiven you." Sonia said in anger.

"You dare say any word to her about me then forget about your husband's loan. You people will be on road." Ashok warned her yet again.

"No please dont this. We will be destroyed." Sonia pleaded.

"Then do as I asked you. Now go and create doubt in Mini's mind regarding that chef Neil. She is already confused about her pregnancy, confuse her more about her future with Neil." Ashok threatened and Sonia nodded and went to chat with Mini again.

Meanwhile Neil was getting bore in the room. He came out to find Mini and saw her chatting with friends. First he thought of calling her or going there but then he thought let her give some time with friends, she must be feeling nice meeting them after so long. He turned to go away from there but suddenly he heard his own name in their discussion and even if he didnt want to overhear their conversation but curiosity got better of him and he decided to stand there and listen for sometime what they have to say about him. More than anyone he wanted to hear what Mini thinks about him, about their relationship and baby. She might have not talked honestly with him but she will surely tell her friends what exactly she feels.

"Mini, if you dont mind then I would like to give an advice to you." Sonia started the conversation.

"Tell me na Sonia, tumhari baat mein bura maan ne jaisa kya hai." Mini encouraged her.

"I think you should abort this baby." Sonia said bluntly.

"What! I mean I also not sure about it. But Neil wants this baby and I dont know what I should do?" Mini replied honestly.

"Arre wo to kahega hi na. Dekh Mini, ye aadmi logo ka kya hai? Physically, emotionally life to hum aurton ki change ho jati hai na. I mean you dont even remember your marriage with Neil...aise mein uska bachha rakh ke tu kya karegi aur jaha tak main tujhe janti hoon teri shadi ko to abhi bahut kam time hua hai phir itni jaldi pregnancy....I am sure ye tera idea to nahi raha hoga." Sonia tried to manipulate her.

"You know something, when I got this news, my first reaction was also like this. I mean...I am not the one who will plan pregnancy so soon after marriage." Mini remembered her own reaction.

"Thats what I am saying. Shadi yaad nahi, pati yaad nahi aise mein bachha kaise palegi aur tera career? Uska kya?" Sonia yet again tried to put doubt in Mini's mind.

"Mini, ye to hum bhi sochte the ki achanak se tune MBA chhodkar photography karne ka kaise socha? You know you are from business family and to help your dad with it is your duty." Another friend Ria suggested.

"Right! I always used to wonder that how lucky you are. I mean you have such loving parents, family riches, perfect career awaiting you and why would you suddenly leave all this and start wandering with a camera in your hand." Another friend Arpita shared her views.

"But Neil says that I used to enjoy my life, career." Mini said in confusion.

"You remember Mickey? You were supposed to get engaged with him. You really liked him a lot. When you left, he was really disappointed." Sonia made another move.

"What do you mean?" Mini didnt know what her best friend was suggesting exactly.

"Neil may be a good man but you had feelings for Mickey. You have completely changed from what you used to be once upon a time and the thing is you dont even know the reason." Sonia continued.

"What are trying to say? Just say it clearly Sonia." Mini was frustrated now.

"I will suggest you that this memory loss has given you another chance to start your life again. To become what you always dreamt of. To be with the person you always wanted to be with. Dont ruin this Mini. You can have all those things you have lost. You just need to make a decision." Sonia put the idea in her mind.

Mini was silent for some time. But for Neil, who was listening to all this, her silence was signifying that Mini wanted to do all that her friends were saying. Her silence seemed like her inner voice which was yelling that, "yes....my life sucks in Manali. I want to break free." After sometime he started feeling uncomfortable there, he was suffocating. He loosened his shirt, opened few buttons but it seemed like there was no air to breath. He walked away from there into the open area and only then realize he himself had stopped breathing, there was no dearth of oxygen. He took in a deep breath to relax. his rest of the body started functioning normally again but his heart still seemed stopped in that moment. He thought that meeting with her parents and friends will help Mini to calm down and made up her mind about this marriage and pregnancy but it looks like he did biggest mistake of his life by bringing her here. Her old life seemed very adamant to lure her back into it.

Meanwhile, Mini finally broke her silence but Neil was not present to listen to it. "Neil....he loves me. He is an honest man and he deserves a chance. A fair chance. I cant be selfish here. Its not about only my life. Its about his life also. I...I want my life to be like old days but things are different now...I cant take any decision in haste."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

to be continued...

Edited by Bechain_Bulbul - 1 years ago
su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This Sonia is 😈  girls were right Sonia character always 😡