Poor Neil . Hope Mini supports him . This Ashok papaji is such a kamina but but can't hate him🤣 Sonia ? 🤔 she sounds fishy 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Poor Neil . Hope Mini supports him . This Ashok papaji is such a kamina but but can't hate him🤣 Sonia ? 🤔 she sounds fishy 😳
Part 8(a)
First time you have used sub division like this
Aww this is very short part😔
Such a tease you are 🤣
Please update soon
🤣 Sonia ? 🤔 she sounds fishy 😳
Sonia name always got mystery 🤣that typical double cross types . I remembered bipasha character from ajnabee , aitrazz film Priyanka🤣other person by same name whole world know🤣
Ashok has some plan. Heartbreaks on the way . Neil have to tolerate for Mini and on other hand Mini is confused . Neil should make her fall for him all over again.
poor mini.. she is in a confused state now... and neil😔😔
Sahi pakde hain🤣
This is nothing actually but a new idea to give regular updates.😆
As whole update takes atleast 1-2 hour to write and edit. Typing is not the issue but whole thinking process, editing and the way it turns out takes time. And now a days i am very busy on work front. I dont find that much time in one stretch.
And anyways it affects the continuity if there is long break. So i found out this new way. Give short updates, divide the whole chapter into parts depending on the time available.😆
This way atleast there will be some updates instead of long breaks.
.Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Sonia name always got mystery 🤣that typical double cross types . I remembered bipasha character from ajnabee , aitrazz film Priyanka🤣other person by same name whole world know🤣
Yeah🤣
Sonia = eye on someone else husband 🤣 or make attempts to .....🤣
.
Yeah🤣
Sonia = eye on someone else husband 🤣 or make attempts to .....🤣
LoL🤣 there only two married men husbands here🤣 Neil and Ashok🤣 . Neil parents are not there 🤣 Mini bro is younger and not married. Bobby ? No idea 🤣
Nice update
Love it
Continue soon
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277