Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: HappyChamper

Makers does not close loops only  bcz for didi and any one of the loop gets closed then didi will be done Zu ji . From lidbapping track of Adi , she is there in all khands and responsible for many khands. 

I have no doubt when truth comes out , she will throw most of the blame on AC .😡She is neither a good daughter , wife , bahu. She is now a total physco who just needs treatment in asylum. 

If she put all the blame to AC it will a lame excuse . She is an educated person and on top of  that  she is a teacher( professor ) . Not a kid . Parents depending on teachers to guide their children to be a better person , as saying goes 

Mother ,Father , Teacher and lastly God . The importance given to the teachers. Their are suppose to be a role model to the students 

To have a teacher with mental problems  is not acceptable and she is a big embarrassment for woman folks when she shown raping a man by  forcing on a man who doesn’t love her . 

All her khands will be forgiven  because she might have some serious illness ( as Snowji  said )or as you said after getting treatment , she might change . 

Edited by zubaidah - 2 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Arrey mujhe iss liye Guzza aata hai because they are treating Rape as a normal thing. Itna dukh for dukhi Nar for his sisters hus death🤣Some dont says it. I say it loud😆 Mai apna guzza yaha nikaltha hoom.😆 Malini par bhi bohat baar nikala hai. In those of 7 year fans posts. Achi tarah se.🤣

Other wise yes I  am a biased fan of GM 😆 Then  comes ST like first come Adi then come Imlie🤣

Arrey I know  AdiLie  is Endgame.😆

End mai AdiLie ko just dekhne se kya milega😆 I want their story together . Not with other Man and other woman . I want  AdiLie on screen not SuMeer offscreen.

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 2 years ago
Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HappyChamper

Apu ji , he is better than our ravan didi especially when it comes to acting 😊 

Didi deserves no one 👎🏼

I agree but I don't like anyone in front of Adilie .I'm adilieblind 😆

Baki sab faltu 😆

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

I will be grateful if makers , show us Imlie journey from a remote village young girl to become successful ,this  will motivate other to do it . Her husband being backbone for her achievements.

Not repeating of naukarani , humiliation, , she never happy with her life other then a few 🍭given to us to make us happy .

The proud father of Malu and hopeless father of Imlie , supporting  his mental daughter . When AC’s calling  Imlie naukarani junior- he only said stop it Anu , enough Anu and escaping from there without any further action .

If Makers love Malini so much . Fine  but please no continuance of winking , smirking.

Right a better scripts for Aditya, make him realise , Malini’s change of behaviour., but he need to act dumb for the sake of the baby . He and Imlie working as a team and how their overcome all the obstacles together. 

Here we are getting another family coming in to create more problems bonus arrogant, rude person . 

Next will be Imlie , managed to softened  his heart , and he fell for her and try to woo her , but she only love her husband , hope Aryan won’t took her out spike her drink and the next morning , we saw them in bed but nothing happen , 🤣Aditya crying 

Edited by zubaidah - 2 years ago
BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: zubaidah

I will be grateful if makers , show us Imlie journey from a remote village young girl to become successful ,this  will motivate other to do it . Her husband being backbone for her achievements.

Not repeating of naukarani , humiliation, , she never happy with her life other then a few 🍭given to us to make us happy .

The proud father of Malu and hopeless father of Imlie , supporting  his mental daughter . When AC’s calling  Imlie naukarani junior- he only said stop it Anu , enough Anu and escaping from there without any further action .

If Makers love Malini so much . Fine  but please no continuance of winking , smirking.

Right a better scripts for Aditya, make him realise , Malini’s change of behaviour., but he need to act dumb for the sake of the baby . He and Imlie working as a team and how their overcome all the obstacles together. 

Here we are getting another family coming in to create more problems bonus arrogant, rude person . 

Next will be Imlie , managed to soft his heart , and he fell for her and try to woo her , but she only love her husband , hope Aryan won’t took her out spike her drink and the next morning , we saw them in bed but nothing happen , 🤣Aditya crying 

@bold: you said exact fact

This is the reason why I think even for slight mistake Adhithya get bashed … even though he is the one among the person who truely loves her & support her …even ready to give his life for her…

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubaidah

Next will be Imlie , managed to soft his heart , and he fell for her and try to woo her , but she only love her husband , hope Aryan won’t took her out spike her drink and the next morning , we saw them in bed but nothing happen , 🤣Aditya crying 

Zu ji , last  para pe aap bahut hi fun mode pe chali gayi ho 🤣😆

Hamari adi utna strong strong nahi hai jitna aap samjath hai. Wo ye nahi sehen sakta, kabhov nahi, dil toot jaata hai uska ka .😆

Edited by HappyChamper - 2 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Lol comedy will Imlie ko hi dukh honga 🤣 

She will be doing cringfest . And she will have dukh🤣

HappyChamper thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Lol comedy will Imlie ko hi dukh honga 🤣 

She will be doing cringfest . And she will have dukh🤣

Makers hame yahi dikhana chahath hai Snow.🤣 

HappyChamper thumbnail

Imlie pe janmastami celebration dekhne ke baad ab hame kisi bhi show ka night ma sharbath ka dekhne ki dar nahi laagath hai. 🤣

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 2 years ago