Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: HappyChamper

Imlie pe janmastami celebration dekhne ke baad ab hame kisi bhi show ka night ma sharbath ka dekhne ki dar nahi laagath hai. 🤣

Imlie was guarding the door 

And level of trauma Adhi faced was still have no comparison … even he doesn’t have a proper eye contact with Rupi & Nish

They properly show the initial trauma very well…

Edited by Midnight_moon - 2 years ago
ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: HappyChamper

Imlie pe janmastami celebration dekhne ke baad ab hame kisi bhi show ka night ma sharbath ka dekhne ki dar nahi laagath hai. 🤣

Yesterday I was drinking🥤 , I was staring at the drink for almost 2 min before I took my first sip because I was remembering janmastami . That one also after got scolding from my best friend . She finished her drink and I am still staring at it 😂

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Midnight_moon

Snow ⛄️ Be calm 

You now talk as Malini fans against imlie.😅

Even Adhi gets a wound it’s pain is effected to imlie …This is words of Adhi 

Actually adilie must treat as a unit… 

I think most people is still comparing initial phase of Adhi when he is against imlie … for slight mistakes he lashes out at her… for Malini AC grave mistakes he is dealing with mild manner( that’s way writers giving)

if imlie does such thing imlie ko bhi milega😆. If Adi does Adi ko bhi milega 😆  I have always wrote I wanted Imlie to pour that milk on Adis face when he said she tried to trap him during moon ke dhe moon ke hai moon ke rahenge 🤣 But every time I cant blame Adi. Some was circumstantial. But the seperation happened now is just forced to insert ASR into our throat

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 2 years ago
BlueMoon91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

if imlie does such thing imlie ko bhi milega😆. If Adi does Adi ko bhi milega 😆  I have always wrote I wanted Imlie to pour that milk on Adis face when he said she tried to trap him during moon ke dhe moon ke hai moon ke rahenge 🤣

Actually everyone can’t forget that scene 

That’s why I think still Adhi get bashed

Because at no fault imlie get blame … but here after imlie have told him infinite time Malini trapped him he doesn’t want to think about it and says not a single word against her & shows some inclination towards her… even after seeing video… he was silent when AC talked. 

That PD2 SR scene may have to analyse entirely different manner then only we can now justify Adhi… but still I didn’t get how to justify Adhithya’s action in that scene

Edited by Midnight_moon - 2 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Actually everyone can’t forget that scene 

That’s why I think still Adhi get bashed

Because at no fault imlie get blame … but here after imlie have told him infinite time Malini trapped him he doesn’t want to think about it and says not a single word against her & shows some inclination towards her… even after seeing video… he was silent when AC talked. 

That PD2 SR scene may have to analyse entirely different manner then only we can now justify Adhi… but still I didn’t get how to justify Adhithya’s action in that scene

At that time he thought she was competing with Malini to become his wife But still Adi as a character has so much depth not like regular male.leads

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 2 years ago
BlueMoon91 thumbnail

At that time he thought she was competing with Malini to become his wife But still Adi as a character has so much depth not like regular male.leads

I read he said imlie is insecure about Malini now.

Is that is the case now also Adhi thinks imlie have some sort of competition with Malini.

Am I right… 

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

I read he said imlie is insecure about Malini now.

Is that is the case now also Adhi thinks imlie have some sort of competition with Malini.

Am I right… 

He think insecurity is there because of Malini. Because of that night I think and illegitimate kid . I think that is why he is repeating only she has haq on him and his love belong to her.🤔

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Imlie was guarding the door 

And level of trauma Adhi faced was still have no comparison … even he doesn’t have a proper eye contact with Rupi & Nish

They properly show the initial trauma very well…

Agreed Midnight ji . My reply would be bit long . Sorry for that . But here is my understanding of their relationship through current track.

I understood his prospect/trauma till mahaepisode. I never blamed adi or Adilie relationship till that time. Infact I liked it a lot.Its only after court drama , my patience died to understand more about Adi. Infact not only adi , it's Imlie character as well which got butchered after that.👎🏼

Adi :I don't know what to say about adi now , he likes his wife Imlie a lot , wanted to stay with her and for which he even divorced Malini even though she is pregnant of his child inorder to just make Imlie happy and to remove her insecurities. But he needs to understand all these things would be baseless/useless until and unless he draws boundaries and trust his wife Imlie more than his gehri dosth.

Imlie :Imlie as well wrong in all this mess.She should have not let Malini stay in T house after that NDA and SK incident. She should have made zid to not let Malini stay anymore.  But yeah she still didn't got family acceptance and Apu was like my GB should stay in T house 😡 Apu...😬😡 

Since 3 months track ka synopsis :

Finally Imlie got family acceptance and way to live her life with Adi. She tried to ignore Malini many times but after SK incident and NDA she warned , samjov Adi about Malini's wrong intentions, later she fought against Malini for her husband's respect keeping all her dreams at stake and only after Malini's pregnancy and seeing still Malini showing her wrong intentions towards Adi she wasn't able to tolerate Malini anymore. 

I even feel Imlie is right here , how much time she need to give to their relationship ? How much time she need to Ignore Malini? Whole life she can't be ignoring everything and still stay with Adi , Bacha and Malini. Even Malini may some day come and ask Adi to stay a night with her for sake of Bacha 🤢

Adi even after all this asking Imlie to ignore Malini is not done. Somehow she came to know that their relationship has no strongness because of Adi 's blind trust on Malini and her trust as on their relationship got shattered only bcz of Adi when he destroyed proof. She tried to do mends , samjav Adi many times , but he just ignored her words. 

Finally Adi came to a point where he questioned Imlie about that gunshot even after knowing that Imlie never harms anyone and it  looked like he ignored Imlie totally (Before he ask this question can't he remember that Imie is the one who asked Malini to stay in T house for sake of bacha ? Accepted his bacha as well .Can't he ignore Malini ?Gadha😡) . Even after Imlie left the house , when he again met her in boxing area he was saying her that she need to stay in T house and prove that Malini was wrong and she was right 😡 . Still he is feeling he was right in questioning. 

People around him like Rupi/Nish are understanding Malini's wrong doings , but still he is acting dumb. For this from myself ek jhor ka thappad banta hai for his dumbness.😡

He is burning his relationship with Imlie with his own hands without using his brain. Now it's Adi who needs to work on this .

Synopsis:

Relationship can be made strong only when both the persons in relation addresses each other's issues and insecurities and removes all those obstacles in their path along with keeping and building atmost trust on each other. it's not like only one person always trying to make/address this happen.

Their relationship is always about trust since beginning and this itself got shattered and lacked bcz of Malini. They definitely need to address this issue to move forward in their relationship further. 

Edited by HappyChamper - 2 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

The problem started from there where she let Malini stay after second suicide even after she knew that Malini was involved in Kidnap😎

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

The problem started from there where she let Malini stay after second suicide even after she knew that Malini was involved in Kidnap😎

All bcz of Apu..😡🤷😡 bcz she want her GB to stay in T house. Imlie hasn't got family acceptance by that time and no one cares her words and instead if she asked Malini to leave , whole T family might have made Imlie to leave the house.😡

Edited by HappyChamper - 2 years ago