Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Apudip

Cheap asr and his faltu harassment just like kalini 😂dono mein competition kara do to dono hi deserving candidates !🤣🤣🤣

I feel , this ASR rudeness and arrogance is a bit too much . Imlie calling Ji , why can’t call him SIR as he is her boss 

Both of them not same 

ASR  is arrogant 

Malini is cunning 

Agreed on  They  are made for each other 😂

Edited by zubaidah - 2 years ago
Goddy2010 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have high hopes on Aryan. I waiting for him to give a reality check to Adi. 😁

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I have high hopes on Aryan. I waiting for him to give a reality check to Adi. 😁

Me too , on your side . 🤞🏼Hope he won’t be manipulated by Malini lies on Imlie and Aryan 

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Cheap asr and his faltu harassment just like kalini 😂dono mein competition kara do to dono hi deserving candidates !🤣🤣🤣

He is female version of Malini

Dukhi hai ✅ 

Very rich ✅

Slow motion in walking,✅ 

slow motion in dialogue delivery,✅ 

Abusive✅. 

Eats whole screen space ✅

Let us see how much more he fits in comming episodes😆

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 2 years ago
ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Dukhi hai ✅ 

Very rich ✅

Slow motion in walking,✅ 

Abusive✅. 

I really hope, after having good friendship with Imlie , he won’t winking or smirking at Aditya to irritate him🤞🏼

SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubaidah

I really hope, after having good friendship with Imlie , he won’t winking or smirking at Aditya to irritate him🤞🏼

He will be a villian. When ever Imlie go on over admiration mode she/he turns out to be a villian. She used to do pooja of Malini.😆

Apudip thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

Dukhi hai ✅ 

Very rich ✅

Slow motion in walking,✅ 

Abusive✅. 

He is a cheap version of gul's arrogant heroes 😆Aditya is angel in  Imlie's  life in comparison to this kilini ki competitor 😆

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Our makers have good potential to show good stuff … first 100+ episodes also Adhithya kidnapping track also they handled well. 

If they well execute this track also have potential 

Apart from cheap arrogance shown by ASR… 

From WU I get an idea that he is just a alpha male with no depth …..

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail

Copying from other thread .

Makers are exhausted with Malini trick , now inserting this Arpita to bring Aryan and Imlie as a kappal, I don’t find anything hilarious about their mother translating Hindi to English version. Because of Sumbul and Gashmeer , I need to bear with all these crap 

Aryan portying as a serious business with rude and arrogance , his body language does not match with it . I always feel , he is trying to control is laughter doing these scenes. 

Makers brings new stories and plots without closing their previous loop . Example Adiyta kidnapping , Imlie on human trafficking , their only concern is to bring Malini in every SS with winking , smirking , eavesdropping, peeping, entering without invitation, throwing tantrum when her needs are not fulfilled, bullying , lying , cheating etc . 

Edited by zubaidah - 2 years ago
SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail

He is a cheap version of gul's arrogant heroes 😆Aditya is angel in  Imlie's  life in comparison to this kilini ki competitor 😆

Adi is better than all the Male leads of Gul. I will say best of all her male leads in creation. The absolute Male feminist in television. He is complex. He is grey. And the most gentle one Guls creation. Even in  AdiNi phase GM has given a decency to Adi. And Adi was never reformed by Imlie nor did he fell in love with lmlie by comparing her to Malini who is better . He evolved himself with Imlie. He just fell in love with whom he considered his wife madly. And Imlie didn't brought him to knees. He went to knees before her. He is written as a human with flaws not as regular male lead. GM is a league of his own. 

When I mocked Imlie & Adi its not the first time I am seeing a female lead or male lead in some others arm. Actually I was mocking. Sabko ek ki galathi hi dikhti hai😆 it is not the first time  shown like that . Writers r using same cycle for everyone. First Adi thought he loved Malini. He jumped into marriage with malini. A series of PDAs literally every cliches😆 Uski ek galathi ke liye he is getting sazza from writers, imlie, fandom through 300 episode. After AdiNi break up Malini ko mahan banna dha. Then she was all over KC. Waha bhi baal uda. Crazy girl, hugs. Using him . Then using her bechargi to earn some time for divorce. Ended with raping Adi. Arrey acc to her fans what she did was right . She has every right to drug Adi and mollest him😡. Writers bhi aise likhthe hai that Adi is supposed to suffer. Because he fell in love. Then comes baby. Jitna I like Adi for caring that kid. I hate that kid🤬😆 even when that kid didn't do anything wrong.  Saare phasad ki jhad😆 I hope there is no rape and kid. Now Imlie ne break up kiya.  tho everyone said she saved Adi . iss ghar ke liye  bahut kuch kiya. How did he fell in every danger. Dadda buried him alive for whom. Dadda shot him for whom🤨 Anu kiddnaped him because of whom . After breakup writers are using same cycle with Imlie and Aryan. Female lead hai chalo ek arrogant Cliche ko layenge.  baal udna , jungli, 😆 light girna, lifting grabbing her hand .  yeh wohi jaa rahi hai🤣 it will turn ugly. Yaha bhi galathi Adi ka hi hai. Lol usse misunderstand karna hai imlie ko😆

Edited by .SNOWWHITE. - 2 years ago