SNOWWHITE83 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Itne sab kuch hone ke baad dukh sirf Imlie ko hota hai😆 

HappyChamper thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apudip

Cheap asr and his faltu harassment just like kalini 😂dono mein competition kara do to dono hi deserving candidates !🤣🤣🤣

Apu ji , he is better than our ravan didi especially when it comes to acting 😊 

Didi deserves no one 👎🏼

HappyChamper thumbnail

Originally posted by: Goddy2010

I have high hopes on Aryan. I waiting for him to give a reality check to Adi. 😁

+1 

Me too😃

HappyChamper thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.

He is female version of Malini

Dukhi hai ✅ 

Very rich ✅

Slow motion in walking,✅ 

slow motion in dialogue delivery,✅ 

Abusive✅. 

Eats whole screen space ✅

Let us see how much more he fits in comming episodes😆

Snow , adding one more point in ur list.

ASR ko hamesha apne pass kehne ke liye 3 baat hote hai. Aur teesri baat udhaar rahe ki hoti hai😆

HappyChamper thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_moon

Our makers have good potential to show good stuff … first 100+ episodes also Adhithya kidnapping track also they handled well. 

If they well execute this track also have potential 

Apart from cheap arrogance shown by ASR… 

From WU I get an idea that he is just a alpha male with no depth …..

It's only shows makers on their ego and for love of their beloved character they spoiled entire story from Janmastami midnight ji😔

HappyChamper thumbnail

Originally posted by: zubaidah

Copying from other thread .

Makers are exhausted with Malini trick , now inserting this Arpita to bring Aryan and Imlie as a kappal, I don’t find anything hilarious about their mother translating Hindi to English version. Because of Sumbul and Gashmeer , I need to bear with all these crap 

Aryan portying as a serious business with rude and arrogance , his body language does not match with it . I always feel , he is trying to control is laughter doing these scenes. 

Makers brings new stories and plots without closing their previous loop . Example Adiyta kidnapping , Imlie on human trafficking , their only concern is to bring Malini in every SS with winking , smirking , eavesdropping, peeping, entering without invitation, throwing tantrum when her needs are not fulfilled, bullying , lying , cheating etc . 

Makers does not close loops only  bcz for didi and any one of the loop gets closed then didi will be done Zu ji . From kidnapping track of Adi , she is there in all khands and responsible for many khands. 

I have no doubt when truth comes out , she will throw most of the blame on AC .😡She is neither a good daughter , wife , bahu. She is now a total physco who just needs treatment in asylum. 

Edited by HappyChamper - 2 years ago
BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Snow ⛄️ Be calm 

You now talk as Malini fans against imlie.😅

Even Adhi gets a wound it’s pain is effected to imlie …This is words of Adhi 

Actually adilie must treat as a unit… 

I think most people is still comparing initial phase of Adhi when he is against imlie … for slight mistakes he lashes out at her… for Malini AC grave mistakes he is dealing with mild manner( that’s way writers giving)

HappyChamper thumbnail

Originally posted by: Apudip

He is a cheap version of gul's arrogant heroes 😆Aditya is angel in  Imlie's  life in comparison to this kilini ki competitor 😆

Apuji , for makers story is exhausted and hence they bought this track.😆 As per Atif if didi is exposed then story is done.😳🤓

They have no brains left and I feel better to watch Imlie , ASR , Adi SS than nonstop >15min + didi drama (especially her smirks and expressions in last 3 months became unbearable to watch) 

HappyChamper thumbnail

Originally posted by: Midnight_moon

Snow ⛄️ Be calm 

You now talk as Malini fans against imlie.😅

Even Adhi gets a wound it’s pain is effected to imlie …This is words of Adhi 

Actually adilie must treat as a unit… 

I think most people is still comparing initial phase of Adhi when he is against imlie … for slight mistakes he lashes out at her… for Malini AC grave mistakes he is dealing with mild manner( that’s way writers giving)

Midnight ji , exactly , Adilie will be endgame and GM is the only main ML , but this track gives Adi reality check and he will realize his dumbness 👍🏼

Edited by HappyChamper - 2 years ago
HappyChamper thumbnail

Aweee Apu ji🤗 , It's good to see u after a long time❤️😊