Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BrhannadaArmour thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Anu1975

I feel they wanted to show Mandar as gay….

They wanted to give a grey shade to Pallavi with the revenge track..

But instead we got a redemption track…

Script changed there!!! Only in the Hyderabad track, it was emphasized that Pallavi had a arranged marriage and she didn’t even meet Mandar before marriage and they only had brief conversation virtually…while till few episodes before we had Pallavi telling to Raghav that Mandar was epitome of goodness…

The narrative changed in this track…

You might be making fun of me (bold) for suggesting this way out of the bizarre plot when nikkiGarg started the discussion of Mandar's back-story, but Sandiip Sikcand has said that he would like Indian TV to have gay characters, so it's possible. Unfortunately, as far as I watched, MHRV never progressed past Farhad's namaskāra to "Śrī Śrī Śrī Karan Johar Sir" and the homophobic jokes about Raghav getting undressed by Farhad.

When Mandar and Dr. Ramya were both obsessed with Pallavi for no good reason, I got the idea that Mandar might have fixated on Pallavi to turn himself straight. I alluded to it in my first fan fiction, and then I wrote Mandar and Farhad into a scene as boyfriends. (Recently, I had them watching Raghav's performance of Bharatanatyam together.) Now I am fifteen chapters into a story of Mandar's return: as Mandar puts together the puzzle of his disappearance, he grows closer to Farhad and discovers what Raghav has done to hurt Pallavi and his family; meanwhile, Raghav, facing broken relationships with Pallavi and Kirti, is gradually changing his behaviour. You can also find this story in the Fan Fiction section (cover illustration by Sevenstreaks). If anyone has time to read the story, please tell me what you think about the characters and my resolution of loose ends from the show.

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/1763

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 2 years ago
Anu1975 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BrhannadaArmour

You might be making fun of me (bold) for suggesting this way out of the bizarre plot when nikkiGarg started the discussion of Mandar's back-story, but Sandiip Sikcand has said that he would like Indian TV to have gay characters, so it's possible. Unfortunately, as far as I watched, MHRV never progressed past Farhad's namaskāra to "Śrī Śrī Karan Johar" and the homophobic jokes about Raghav getting undressed by Farhad.

When Mandar and Dr. Ramya were both obsessed with Pallavi for no good reason, I got the idea that Mandar might have fixated on Pallavi to turn himself straight. I alluded to it in my first fan fiction, and then I wrote Mandar and Farhad into a scene as boyfriends. (Recently, I had them watching Raghav's performance of Bharatanatyam together.) Now I am fifteen chapters into a story of Mandar's return: as Mandar puts together the puzzle of his disappearance, he grows closer to Farhad and discovers what Raghav has done to hurt Pallavi and his family; meanwhile, Raghav, facing broken relationships with Pallavi and Kirti, is gradually changing his behaviour. You can also find this story in the Fan Fiction section (cover illustration by Sevenstreaks). If anyone has time to read the story, please tell me what you think about the characters and my resolution of loose ends from the show.

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/1763

@bold: Why will I make fun of you…No, never…I had my own reasons to think that way

- When Mandar is introduced, he is with a male friend who feels very protective about him and also insists to stay with him at the Deshmukhs…. He was there for some reason…

- Raghav tells to Pallavi that he had admitted Mandar in the hospital and later gets a call that Mandar got discharged by his family, but he didn’t return to Deshmukhs…so who is the secret family that Mandar had!!!

- from Ayi’s conversation with Vijay, we know that Vijay had some issues with Mandar, he was indifferent towards him which did have some negative effect on Mandar…

I felt they had planned to come up with something else about the fateful wedding night when Mandar doesn’t return but changed it to confrontation with Ayi in a hurry to wrap up the Mandar track coz it did not go as they planned…

I wrote in another thread, the Hyderabad redemption track was a unplanned one only to suit the bubble shoot coz of COVID…they had to shift to a different narrative which changed the entire course of MHRV…once back to kolapur they wanted to shift to their original plot but again they had to change the script coz of Trp pressures…

MHRV plot progression didn’t go the way Producer wanted right from the Hyderabad track, that’s why he lost interest..

My replies in green.

Anu1975 wrote:

@bold: Why will I make fun of you…No, never…I had my own reasons to think that way

- When Mandar is introduced, he is with a male friend who feels very protective about him and also insists to stay with him at the Deshmukhs…. He was there for some reason…

Yes, Mandar's friend Vishnu from Vikarabad joined him at the Deshmukh house, and Dr. Ramya also appeared there occasionally, but we never got any scenes of Mandar talking with them about his motivations. Maybe any such scenes got scrapped so that Mandar only talked to Raghav about his plan, and then they switched to the why-hasn't-Mandar-been-arrested-yet track. I don't think Vishnu was more protective of amnesiac Mandar than Farhad was protective of volatile Raghav, or Krishna was protective of tragic Pallavi.

- Raghav tells to Pallavi that he had admitted Mandar in the hospital and later gets a call that Mandar got discharged by his family, but he didn’t return to Deshmukhs…so who is the secret family that Mandar had!!!

Yes, Dr. Janaki told Raghav that the patient's family got him discharged from the hospital. But "went home with family" is so commonplace, it could be a cover for anything that the hospital wants to hide: Mandar walked out unnoticed; he was accidentally wheeled to the morgue; he was sold to human traffickers; visitors brainwashed him to join a religious cult; he entered a witness protection program; he was beamed into an alien spacecraft ... Mandar running away with his male lover is one possibility - more plausible than Mandar travelling to Kolhapur to beat up boys who looked at Pallavi.

When Raghav confronted Dr. Janaki in early July, she said something that we didn't hear, but when Raghav narrated this meeting to Pallavi with a flashback, he said that Dr. Janaki left without saying anything. Why was the scene retconned? In my fan fiction, Raghav tells Farhad that Pallavi remembered Mandar as an honourable man, and thus Raghav found Dr. Janaki's story suspicious - that the patient willingly left with his "sister" Suhasini (guess who!) - implying that Raghav didn't want to tell Pallavi a story that disparaged Mandar.

- from Ayi’s conversation with Vijay, we know that Vijay had some issues with Mandar, he was indifferent towards him which did have some negative effect on Mandar…

At first, Vijay was written as a loving father. Vijay's heart attack was attributed to grief for Mandar. Sharada reminded Vijay that when Mandar was ten, he didn't win a drawing contest, and Vijay gave him a consolation prize. Vijay told Milind that he felt guilty when Mandar didn't come home after Vijay answered the land line and sent Mandar out to deal with something on the wedding night. I don't think anyone doubted Vijay's sincerity at Mandar's birthday pūjā on July 3. So, I was shocked by Sharada's later remarks - I don't remember exactly, but one time she said that Mandar felt that Vijay didn't listen, and another time that Vijay was never a good father. Whatever that meant, it couldn't have been as nonsensical as the track's ending, with Vijay blaming Pallavi for poor misunderstood Mandar.

I felt they had planned to come up with something else about the fateful wedding night when Mandar doesn’t return but changed it to confrontation with Ayi in a hurry to wrap up the Mandar track coz it did not go as they planned…

Yes, the wrap-up had no continuity: Sharada held a mirror to reflect Pallavi's and Mandar's faces, then went out to a cliff, called Mandar to meet her, and waited while Mandar got hit by a car and presumably didn't get discharged from the hospital until 4 am, when Raghav got the call ... so it definitely wasn't what they planned.

The clue that someone died during the Mandar-Pallavi engagement was spoken by Pallavi in mid-June, right in the middle of Raghav's narration of his past with Krishna Rao. Maybe that was the abrupt turning point, when the makers decided that Raghav didn't lose his father and brother on account of a girl, Raghav didn't need redemption, Pallavi would feel sorry for him no matter how he insulted her family, Mandar would be homicidal, and Vijay's reasons for resenting Raghav would be replaced with boundless spite. About three weeks later, just after Raghav started having flashbacks of Mandar's accident, Pallavi told Jaya about Devayani who had died. If I recall correctly, Sharada's remarks about Vijay not being good to Mandar came just before and just after Mandar was discovered alive in mid-July. So, whether the makers ever thought of Mandar as gay, or not, the story was always going to be about a suspicious death.

I wrote in another thread, the Hyderabad redemption track was a unplanned one only to suit the bubble shoot coz of COVID…they had to shift to a different narrative which changed the entire course of MHRV…once back to kolapur they wanted to shift to their original plot but again they had to change the script coz of Trp pressures…

There were a lot of unplanned changes (e.g. Manasi's saṃgīta hiatus was used to introduce Ved). Please (if you or anyone else have time) tell me specifically what you think is original and what is shifted.

My impression is that the makers always planned that Raghav would defame Pallavi and Vijay would throw her out of the house, which is why we saw the gradual deterioration of Vijay's confidence in Pallavi. There was also a careful buildup to Raghav getting Nikhil in trouble to force Pallavi to marry him. Somewhere along the way, they decided to turn Jaya mellow and recast her, and jettison Akash. The promo of Vijay dragging Pallavi out had been shot when they suddenly had to shift to Hyderabad, and so they had to (re-?)shoot the actual scene in Janakamma's house. Some post-defamation Raghav scenes outside his mansion may have been shot in Kolhapur (I'm not sure about the scenes outside Kirti's house with the graffiti), but the whole Jaya-is-invited-but-Nikhil-getting-out-of-jail-is-on-TV sloppy forced marriage track was shot in Hyderabad. The wedding promo of Pallavi seeking widowhood could have been the plan, until they took the chicken pox detour for the neem-leaves-banter and flirty hair-combing scenes. Who knows if Raghav was originally supposed to find out that Pallavi didn't deserve any of his abuse? This was followed by the Pallavi-gives-Raghav-thirty-days-in-Mandar's-name track that introduced Luṅgīvālā Raghav and Sunny.

When did they shoot a scene/promo of Raghav-disguised-as-older-man? Does anyone else think, as I do, that Pallavi was supposed to expose Sulochana and prove that Raghav was on Vijay's side?

I am convincing myself more and more that the story abruptly changed direction around the June 12 episode, when Raghav narrated his tragic past. After that, Raghav was the only protagonist and Pallavi existed only to appreciate him.

MHRV plot progression didn’t go the way Producer wanted right from the Hyderabad track, that’s why he lost interest..

ManishaShah thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Sharda ne jo wedding night ki story batayi thi wo to samjh ke bahar thi kaise sharda ko devyani ke murder ke bare me pata chala phir usne bahar jakar call karke mandar ko bulaya or call to vijay ne receive ki thi to kya usne sharda ki voice recognize nahi ki or sharda ne aisa kya reason diya ke vijay ne wedding night par mandar ko ghar se bahar jane diya wahan mandar wanted to kill sharda but he himself fell into the abyss after that ghar aakar itne din sharda ne kaise normally behave kiya ke use kuch pata nahi hai like other family members bcs usko to pata tha na ke mandar is dead and if you remember pallavi ne krishna se kaha tha ke mandar ki death ke time sharda ki condition bahut kharab thi i mean mandar was sharda,s son toh wo kya wait karegi sab ko pata chalne ka mandar ki death ki news par react karne ke liye can any mother do this ? Track handle nahi kar paye toh close karne ke liye don't know makers kya kya dikha rahe the or mandar accident site par kyu kaise pahuncha phir hospital se kyu kaise kahan gaya dr ne jhoot kyu kha raghav se kisi qus ka answer nahi diya makers ne aaj tak kisi show me aisa kuch nahi dekha maine chahe show kitna bhi illogical kyu na ho 

Anu1975 thumbnail

My replies in green.

Anu1975 wrote:

Yes, Mandar's friend Vishnu from Vikarabad joined him at the Deshmukh house, and Dr. Ramya also appeared there occasionally, but we never got any scenes of Mandar talking with them about his motivations. Maybe any such scenes got scrapped so that Mandar only talked to Raghav about his plan, and then they switched to the why-hasn't-Mandar-been-arrested-yet track. I don't think Vishnu was more protective of amnesiac Mandar than Farhad was protective of volatile Raghav, or Krishna was protective of tragic Pallavi.

Farhad and Krishna were more like friend cum sibling to Raghav and Pallavi, I never saw them getting possessive over Raghav and Pallavi…whereas Vishnu wanting to stay with Mandar at Deshmukhs came of as a bit of possessiveness …Mandar was going back to his family and He did not ask Vishnu to accompany him, it was Vishnu who insisted to be with him,  so  there was definitely a motive there, which changed subsequently due to change in narrative…

Yes, Dr. Janaki told Raghav that the patient's family got him discharged from the hospital. But "went home with family" is so commonplace, it could be a cover for anything that the hospital wants to hide: Mandar walked out unnoticed; he was accidentally wheeled to the morgue; he was sold to human traffickers; visitors brainwashed him to join a religious cult; he entered a witness protection program; he was beamed into an alien spacecraft ... Mandar running away with his male lover is one possibility - more plausible than Mandar travelling to Kolhapur to beat up boys who looked at Pallavi.

Lol, it could be anything….Vijay gets a call, Mandar leaves, He meets with an accident, Raghav admits him in the hospital, As per Dr. Janaki he is discharged by family,  Dr. Ramya finds him injured and he suffers a memory loss…so who is the family that Dr.Janaki was talking about and if she is lying then why??? But According to Ayi, she is the one who calls Mandar to meet him on his wedding night to confront about Devyani’s death, he tries to kill her but falls from a cliff and she leaves him to die and returns home as if nothing happened…doesn’t bother to tell anyone, let’s Pallavi to lead a life of a widow, even celebrates Mandar’s birthday and asks Pallavi to join even after she is married to Rahgav…They planned something when they came up with Dr.Janaki’s claim about him getting discharged by his family in Mandar Accident probe track  but again they changed the narrative to him meeting Ayi when they wanted to closed the Mandar track…similarly they had something in mind to show Vishnu stay with him at Deshmukhs but again ditched the plan…the back and forth they went with the narrative in this track due to Trps pressure makes it the most illogical track…that’s why producer lost interest…he just did know how to go about his vision after he changed the narrative in the Hyderabad track…

When Raghav confronted Dr. Janaki in early July, she said something that we didn't hear, but when Raghav narrated this meeting to Pallavi with a flashback, he said that Dr. Janaki left without saying anything. Why was the scene retconned? In my fan fiction, Raghav tells Farhad that Pallavi remembered Mandar as an honourable man, and thus Raghav found Dr. Janaki's story suspicious - that the patient willingly left with his "sister" Suhasini (guess who!) - implying that Raghav didn't want to tell Pallavi a story that disparaged Mandar.

At first, Vijay was written as a loving father. Vijay's heart attack was attributed to grief for Mandar. Sharada reminded Vijay that when Mandar was ten, he didn't win a drawing contest, and Vijay gave him a consolation prize. Vijay told Milind that he felt guilty when Mandar didn't come home after Vijay answered the land line and sent Mandar out to deal with something on the wedding night. I don't think anyone doubted Vijay's sincerity at Mandar's birthday pūjā on July 3. So, I was shocked by Sharada's later remarks - I don't remember exactly, but one time she said that Mandar felt that Vijay didn't listen, and another time that Vijay was never a good father. Whatever that meant, it couldn't have been as nonsensical as the track's ending, with Vijay blaming Pallavi for poor misunderstood Mandar.

The shift from a good father to a bad father was because of the script change in the Hyderabad track…they wanted to introduce Mandar as a positive character after revenge track that’s why he was always remembered as a noble and nice man in the initial episodes but since revenge track got replaced with Raghav’s redemption track, Pallavi who adored  Mandar got changed to Pallavi did not meet Mandar and didn’t know much about him, Raghav’s betrayal due to woman got changed to Rahgav betrayed by Krishna Rao.. Ragahv Pallavi hate phase was changed to companionship and love,   Entire narrative changed so Mandar had to be negative and Vijay was turned to a bad father to justify negative Mandar…

Yes, the wrap-up had no continuity: Sharada held a mirror to reflect Pallavi's and Mandar's faces, then went out to a cliff, called Mandar to meet her, and waited while Mandar got hit by a car and presumably didn't get discharged from the hospital until 4 am, when Raghav got the call ... so it definitely wasn't what they planned.

The clue that someone died during the Mandar-Pallavi engagement was spoken by Pallavi in mid-June, right in the middle of Raghav's narration of his past with Krishna Rao. Maybe that was the abrupt turning point, when the makers decided that Raghav didn't lose his father and brother on account of a girl, Raghav didn't need redemption, Pallavi would feel sorry for him no matter how he insulted her family, Mandar would be homicidal, and Vijay's reasons for resenting Raghav would be replaced with boundless spite. About three weeks later, just after Raghav started having flashbacks of Mandar's accident, Pallavi told Jaya about Devayani who had died. If I recall correctly, Sharada's remarks about Vijay not being good to Mandar came just before and just after Mandar was discovered alive in mid-July. So, whether the makers ever thought of Mandar as gay, or not, the story was always going to be about a suspicious death.

There were a lot of unplanned changes (e.g. Manasi's saṃgīta hiatus was used to introduce Ved). Please (if you or anyone else have time) tell me specifically what you think is original and what is shifted.

My impression is that the makers always planned that Raghav would defame Pallavi and Vijay would throw her out of the house, which is why we saw the gradual deterioration of Vijay's confidence in Pallavi. There was also a careful buildup to Raghav getting Nikhil in trouble to force Pallavi to marry him. Somewhere along the way, they decided to turn Jaya mellow and recast her, and jettison Akash. The promo of Vijay dragging Pallavi out had been shot when they suddenly had to shift to Hyderabad, and so they had to (re-?)shoot the actual scene in Janakamma's house. Some post-defamation Raghav scenes outside his mansion may have been shot in Kolhapur (I'm not sure about the scenes outside Kirti's house with the graffiti), but the whole Jaya-is-invited-but-Nikhil-getting-out-of-jail-is-on-TV sloppy forced marriage track was shot in Hyderabad. The wedding promo of Pallavi seeking widowhood could have been the plan, until they took the chicken pox detour for the neem-leaves-banter and flirty hair-combing scenes. Who knows if Raghav was originally supposed to find out that Pallavi didn't deserve any of his abuse? This was followed by the Pallavi-gives-Raghav-thirty-days-in-Mandar's-name track that introduced Luṅgīvālā Raghav and Sunny.

When did they shoot a scene/promo of Raghav-disguised-as-older-man? Does anyone else think, as I do, that Pallavi was supposed to expose Sulochana and prove that Raghav was on Vijay's side?

I am convincing myself more and more that the story abruptly changed direction around the June 12 episode, when Raghav narrated his tragic past. After that, Raghav was the only protagonist and Pallavi existed only to appreciate him.

Hate marriage promo was all about revenge track…Pallavi trying to burn the suhaag ka joda and Raghav with the kaanto ki bediya lines..implying Pallavi  will still try to live as Mandar’s widow despite being Raghav’s wife and Raghav will keep her trapped in the relationship…

My understanding is after forced marriage, Pallavi as a revenge works to expose Raghav’s illegal business, coz she figured out Raghav was behind trapping Nikhil which Nikhil was still not aware off..may be in the course of investigation something happens to Nikhil if he continues to work for Harish…Pallavi finds Mandar’s engagement ring in the store room at RR mansion and finding out that Raghav was behind the accident…they had no plans to reduce the animosity between the two anytime soon in fact they wanted to increase it at least till both the Ex returned…But both the scenarios they could not go with coz they had to shoot within a confined space with restricted number of people and no outdoor shooting…they had to spin the plot around Raghav and Pallavi only and shoot within a hotel so they changed the narrative and came up with the redemption track and when back to kolapur they wanted to shift back to separation track but failed to come up with a proper transition and entire Mandar track fell apart…

Comments in blue…

In February and March, Pallavi and Raghav went through some wedding rituals through a series of accidents. (Anyone interested in the list can refer to Mihika's topic, RaghVi and Rituals.) When that happens on a show, doesn't the surprise wedding usually follow quickly?

The wedding-shackles-and-widowhood promo was already out on April 3, more than a month before Raghav's and Pallavi's saptapadī on May 5. Was the promo meant for an earlier wedding date, maybe the week of April 12?

Does anyone think it's possible that the original storyline plan was for Pallavi to marry Raghav on Manasi's muhūrta? I mean, the end of the March 20 episode, on the mehandī day, anticipated that Raghav would perform Bharatanatyam at Manasi's saṃgīta that evening. If the saṃgīta had happened on schedule, starting March 22 rather than April 3, then the abortion receipt attributed to Pallavi's visit to Dr. Kanika on March 20 would have been discovered around March 27 (rather than April 8), causing a scandal at the Gaurī pūjā, and Manasi's wedding would have been called off around April 1 (rather than April 13). Now, consider Jaya's behaviour at the saṃgīta: she promised to kill Raghav with her own hands if he had molested Pallavi, and slapped him just for being seen with her. How would Jaya have reacted if she had witnessed Pallavi being shamed in public for the abortion?

Predictably, Jaya would have assumed that Raghav was the one defaming Pallavi, and following this show's logic, Jaya would have ordered Raghav to marry Pallavi. Raghav, thinking that Pallavi had turned Ammā against him to trap him into marriage, would have fabricated the evidence of the shop sale and business registration against Pallavi, instigating Vijay to throw her out. (Edited to add: In the promo of Vijay throwing Pallavi out, she was wearing the same saree as on April 8-9, when she caught Raghav paying Dr. Kanika for the boyfriend case, and the house was decorated, probably for the Gaurī pūjā. If this promo was from a scene, maybe the plot at that time was that Vijay believed that Pallavi had the abortion, and she was lying about Raghav, so he threw her out; and the plot didn't include Raghav fabricating any evidence or even revealing the fake accounts.) Simultaneously, Raghav would have exposed Amruta's abortion and Sulochana's plot, ruining Manasi's wedding. Then Jaya would have taken Pallavi home, and offered Raghav a deal: if he married Pallavi, Jaya would come to live with them. Pallavi would have refused; Raghav would have gotten Nikhil in trouble to force Pallavi; and they would have gotten married on the day that Manasi was supposed to marry Rahul.

Of course, the abortion track that we got didn't include Jaya; Ragini Shah last appeared in Raghav's flashback of the slap on April 8, and Geeta Tyagi first appeared on April 14, when Raghav told Jaya that he did a favour for Pallavi. It's possible that Jaya was supposed to be in the abortion track, but recasting made it impossible.

The preview of Raghav choking on his lunch (at the end of the April 8 episode) aired on March 20 and again on April 3, so it seems that they already had some scenes shot for the abortion track to start after the saṃgīta on March 27, but when a few cast members had to be isolated, the writers sent their characters to Sharada's mother's funeral or to a safe house away from Lion, and created filler episodes from March 22 to the middle of April 3. I expect that before shooting the choking scene, they would have worked to get the saṃgīta episodes ready (Edited to add: at least the performances, but the Lion track was mentioned in most of the saṃgīta scenes that aired) (I could be wrong, as we never got Raghav's Bharatanatyam performance 😉), meaning that they already had the April 5 scene of Jaya catching Raghav trying to punch Akash when someone wrote the March 22 scene of Raghav offering a ride to Akash and saying, "You will tell Ammā that I'm a good person."🤪

Edited by BrhannadaArmour - 2 years ago
Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

In February and March, Pallavi and Raghav went through some wedding rituals through a series of accidents. (Anyone interested in the list can refer to Mihika's topic, RaghVi and Rituals.) When that happens on a show, doesn't the surprise wedding usually follow quickly?

The wedding-shackles-and-widowhood promo was already out on April 3, more than a month before Raghav's and Pallavi's saptapadī on May 5. Was the promo meant for an earlier wedding date, maybe the week of April 12?

Does anyone think it's possible that the original storyline plan was for Pallavi to marry Raghav on Manasi's muhūrta? I mean, the end of the March 20 episode, on the mehandī day, anticipated that Raghav would perform Bharatanatyam at Manasi's saṃgīta that evening. If the saṃgīta had happened on schedule, starting March 22 rather than April 3, then the abortion receipt attributed to Pallavi's visit to Dr. Kanika on March 20 would have been discovered around March 27 (rather than April 8), causing a scandal at the Gaurī pūjā, and Manasi's wedding would have been called off around April 1 (rather than April 13). Now, consider Jaya's behaviour at the saṃgīta: she promised to kill Raghav with her own hands if he had molested Pallavi, and slapped him just for being seen with her. How would Jaya have reacted if she had witnessed Pallavi being shamed in public for the abortion?

Predictably, Jaya would have assumed that Raghav was the one defaming Pallavi, and following this show's logic, Jaya would have ordered Raghav to marry Pallavi. Raghav, thinking that Pallavi had turned Ammā against him to trap him into marriage, would have fabricated the evidence of the shop sale and business registration against Pallavi, instigating Vijay to throw her out. Simultaneously, Raghav would have exposed Amruta's abortion and Sulochana's plot, ruining Manasi's wedding. Then Jaya would have taken Pallavi home, and offered Raghav a deal: if he married Pallavi, Jaya would come to live with them. Pallavi would have refused; Raghav would have gotten Nikhil in trouble to force Pallavi; and they would have gotten married on the day that Manasi was supposed to marry Rahul.

Of course, the abortion track that we got didn't include Jaya; Ragini Shah last appeared in Raghav's flashback of the slap on April 8, and Geeta Tyagi first appeared on April 14, when Raghav told Jaya that he did a favour for Pallavi. It's possible that Jaya was supposed to be in the abortion track, but recasting made it impossible.

The preview of Raghav choking on his lunch (at the end of the April 8 episode) aired on March 20 and again on April 3, so it seems that they already had some scenes shot for the abortion track to start after the saṃgīta on March 27, but when a few cast members had to be isolated, the writers sent their characters to Sharada's mother's funeral or to a safe house away from Lion, and created filler episodes from March 22 to the middle of April 3. I expect that before shooting the choking scene, they would have worked to get the saṃgīta episodes ready (I could be wrong, as we never got Raghav's Bharatanatyam performance 😉), meaning that they already had the April 5 scene of Jaya catching Raghav trying to punch Akash when someone wrote the March 22 scene of Raghav offering a ride to Akash and saying, "You will tell Ammā that I'm a good person."🤪

Well the track was changed numerous times due to covid situations but your post confused me even more . Plz don’t get me wrong but so many things were written and scrapped till the end that now I lost track Of everything we observed earlier . 

Now a completely off topic here I want to ask Bcoz I saw earlier in a post regarding this issue and got thoroughly confused . Well that last kissing scene between the couple was indeed their first one ???🤔I mean some complained about the intimacy being non existent and that the last cozy scene between the couple was like only abs first one between the couple . But but if I remember correctly there was another blurred scene between the couple during the Mangala gaur right ? What was that ?? And if that was another one how come Pals was behaving like she has experienced something first time during the last episode wala scene ??? Now this is a childish topic I know and I wouldn’t bother otherwise but I found some topics regarding this on sM and got really confused . Any idea ? 

I am sorry to be confusing. My speculation, that the marriage got pushed back with the saṃgīta hiatus and then moving into new houses in Hyderabad, could be wrong. We can certainly change the subject back to the progression of romance.

I don't remember a blurred scene at the Maṅgalā-Gaura, but Pallavi kissed Raghav on the cheek during their Tamil-not-Telugu wedding photo shoot, so it's hard to believe that the last episode was the first time they went on kissing or whatever. There was also a scene of Raghav trapping Pallavi next to the stairs and leaning in until she pretended to see Ammā. Would he really have behaved like that if she had never let him kiss her lips in the privacy of their bedroom?

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

I am sorry to be confusing. My speculation, that the marriage got pushed back with the saṃgīta hiatus and then moving into new houses in Hyderabad, could be wrong. We can certainly change the subject back to the progression of romance.

I don't remember a blurred scene at the Maṅgalā-Gaura, but Pallavi kissed Raghav on the cheek during their Tamil-not-Telugu wedding photo shoot, so it's hard to believe that the last episode was the first time they went on kissing or whatever. There was also a scene of Raghav trapping Pallavi next to the stairs and leaning in until she pretended to see Ammā. Would he really have behaved like that if she had never let him kiss her lips in the privacy of their bedroom?

Well it’s not even possible for a madly in love married couple to hold onto their celibacy for so long in real world but here they actually did hold onto their horses for so long . As for Mangala gaur yes there was a blurred scene when Raghav met Pallavi in her room and Amruta came to call them but later left while keeping their room door closed behind her . 

Anu1975 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trina2021

Well the track was changed numerous times due to covid situations but your post confused me even more . Plz don’t get me wrong but so many things were written and scrapped till the end that now I lost track Of everything we observed earlier . 

Now a completely off topic here I want to ask Bcoz I saw earlier in a post regarding this issue and got thoroughly confused . Well that last kissing scene between the couple was indeed their first one ???🤔I mean some complained about the intimacy being non existent and that the last cozy scene between the couple was like only abs first one between the couple . But but if I remember correctly there was another blurred scene between the couple during the Mangala gaur right ? What was that ?? And if that was another one how come Pals was behaving like she has experienced something first time during the last episode wala scene ??? Now this is a childish topic I know and I wouldn’t bother otherwise but I found some topics regarding this on sM and got really confused . Any idea ? 

Yes I remember the mangalgaur, it did seem they kissed!!!

In the last kiss scene, I felt she looked quite confident like she has done that more often…it’s Raghav who looked flushed out 🤣…the continuation scene also looked a bit choppy…from the BTS we know they edited out a lot…

Romantic scenes ko edit karna aur romance ko tone down karna is like inke editors ka janm sidh adhikaar hai….har romantic scene ka yehi haal hai…

It’s bizarre to show that a couple, so much in love and attracted to each other, slept next to each other every night and still did not consummate their marriage…it made no sense…they don’t have to show consummation but to suggest it did not happen at all despite the couple being in love and hopelessly attracted…

Unfortunately they emphasized it too multiple times in the show, Raghav complaining to Pallavi that they didn’t have their first night yet, Raghav’s alter ego telling him that he didn’t give her the rights of being his wife😵 Esha questioning Pallavi why he didn’t give her wife’s right😡 and also telling Amma what should have happened between Pallavi & Raghav is what happened between them at hotel🤢

I don’t understand what were they thinking while coming up with such nonsensical lines…

Well the entire show is ridden with illogical stuffs, be it the character progression or plot progression, after the Mansi wedding track nothing made sense, Hyderabad track was Raghvi centric feel good track so no one bothered else iss track mey bhi illogical stuffs ki koyee kami nahi thi…the narrative took a 180 degree turn in this track only.. ab itna sab dekhne khe baadh kiss aur consummation pe kya logic dekhna🤔