Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

Episode 3 - Ranveer ke one liners dil le gaya 🤣🤣 by god live roast kisi se karwana ho please contact Ranveer ( Jiske root ki sabhi lines chal bhi rahi ho phone pick up nahi hoga because Suhaani ke paas phone hai toh kya hi uthaayegi 🤣🤣 )

Zakhm dete bhi ho aur itna toh dost ne bhi nai poocha the way uski kehke baja raha tha the moment pitpoota hua banda ne poocha darr gaye why he helps him dressing his reply "Maine maara hai toh mujhe idea hai" oh bhai aur jo aaj ek le ek free wale dialouges maar raha tha i wonder jab Suhaani ko pyaar karega toh uske dad ko ungli nai poora college nachwaaayega 😆😆

And best thing is Ranveer ne pehla pehla naamkaran apne future love interest ka rakh diya "Miss Admission Form"  and Suhaani ke dad dadi hypocrite person inki duniyaa Ranveer full interest ke sath chukwaayega 🤣🤣 all and all i love the whole episode and the way Ranveer's bond with his mom is damn sweet yaar fruit market wala dialouge 😆😆 waise on point tha woh dialouges 

I really that part where he came to do the dressing...it shows his quality as a doc👍🏼 ...he knows that guy need treatment and he did it well...

Ziva01 thumbnail

Yeah Ranveer magnet 😎🤣

So trow we ll get Ranveer and Rakesh scene😎 But it ll be a decent one😆

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Saw the episode it was really good episode compared to 1st and 2nd episode 

Dono ke phone exchange ho gye hai 

Canteen mai Beth kar suhani ke bare mai soch rha tha  here VD looks good in black shirt and i also loved the mom and son convo it was really sweet his dialogues - maa ho yaa cinema baat baat par filmly dialogue marti hoo 🤣

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Ziva01

I really that part where he came to do the dressing...it shows his quality as a doc👍🏼 ...he knows that guy need treatment and he did it well...

Exactly as doctor he knows his responsibility and when principle asked him to say sorry to him Ranveer said "Treatment main karta agar mujhe ise ghussa nahi aata" something like that but when his anger calm down he gone back to that guy dressed his wound 

It seems like he knows dosti ke liye he did actual toh woh team legend ka personal masla hai either its about Ranveer step mom connection with this guy i means woh step mom iss bande ki badi behen ho ya buva or any family memeber because ne said something to that guy its personal karke

Ziva01 thumbnail

So it's obvious Ranveer is already smitten by Suhani

Now let see hw Suhani ll react in his surroundings🤔😆...wht ll make her fall for him😉

simply.meghana thumbnail

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

Canteen mai Beth kar suhani ke bare mai soch rha tha  here VD looks good in black shirt and i also loved the mom and son convo it was really sweet his dialogues - maa ho yaa cinema baat baat par filmly dialogue marti hoo 🤣

Yeah this episode was the better of the three 😃 dialogues were great and VD always looks good in black ☺️

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: RAGHVIFAM

Episode 1 was like slow start as mein abhi tak yeh samjh nai paayi 28 minutes lage VD ki shakal dekhne ko it hurts the most and 2nd episode stole my heart and eoisode 3 we saw Ranveer is like tum jaise behave karoge mein uska double dunga 🤣🤣 his one liners oh bhai samne samne roast kar deta hai 

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Precap kal suhani ke dad usko college drop karne gaye or he know Ranveer and usko suhani ka khayal rkhane ko bola hai 🤣 🤣

If you guy didn't notice kal suhani dad jab Ranveer ke dad se baat kar rhe the too RanVeer baba bol rha tha or janta hai ki college ka topper v hai 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vivirti_Suvian2

Exactly as doctor he knows his responsibility and when principle asked him to say sorry to him Ranveer said "Treatment main karta agar mujhe ise ghussa nahi aata" something like that but when his anger calm down he gone back to that guy dressed his wound 

It seems like he knows dosti ke liye he did actual toh woh team legend ka personal masla hai either its about Ranveer step mom connection with this guy i means woh step mom iss bande ki badi behen ho ya buva or any family memeber because ne said something to that guy its personal karke

Oh that legend captain,sorry i didn't remember his name😆, is related to his step mom🤔...from tday epi it seems he really can't stand his dad at all..he doesn’t visit his house when he is present🤔

RAGHVIFAM thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Dialogue writer kaun hai ???😎

Ranveer dialogues🤣🤣

his dialogues were awesome today 🤣