Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: kinu17

@ bold yieh koi pasand karne wali hai kiya?😅😅

Dev looks sometimes is really creepy after that roma..😅 roma's eys r insane ...really waiting forward to c how our cute krisha deal with this weird family..it will worth to watch 👍

Anyway goodnite dear 😘 

From my side good evening 🙏

Stay safe and have a nice weekend ahead 

I found Dev dialogues tday creepy after puja ..the way he said to Krisha even if she ran away he would find her from any corner of the world...it's like an obsession here🤔

Thks god am not the only one who find Roma's eyes weird😳😆...

Okie dear see u trow 💕🤗

Hv a nice evening too ...soon i ll go to bed too...feeling sleepy one😴😴

Tc Rab Rakha 😇😇😇

Ziva01 thumbnail

Epi 22 Nov:

So it was abt Krisha rasoi mainly...many cute scenes of DevIsha ...hope that day ll come fast when Dev ll hug her too. Krisha has blind fate in Dev ...Dev does feel guilty in some scenes but he has somethg behind his mind 🤔

Also Jaya Maa got a box from Ugra Bua which Raghav kept it secretly...actually it belongs to Dev and his first wife for sure and hv their belongings in there which can destroy the family.

Ugra Bua isn't happy with DevIsha marriage as their past ll haunt again and she is upset with Jaya Maa as she isnt doing anythg against it.  Jaya Maa reassured her that they ll hv be a solid family and help Dev🤔....so the raaz is surely connected with Dev first wedding 😳. 

Roma did another blunder tday to land Krish in probs during her rasoi😡

Precap Krisha got a torn pic of Dev first wife and same MS falling in curry bowl and all shocked 

Ziva01 thumbnail

I forgot to mention Krisha talked tp her dad and bro tday finally🤣

Also Rati was eavesdropping Jaya Maa and Ugra Bua conversation 😳....she isn't the naive as she prétends to be 🤔 ...she too is playing some games 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Kinu after watching tday epi do give ur reviews😳

So much happened in tday epi ...it seems it was Dev only that Roma was talking first time🤔...it was all Dev and Roma drama to bring to the raaz mahal...and Jaya Maz saying to Dev  in the end that "someone else too trusted" hd a huge impact on Dev 

Dev having FBs of his wife🤔

Krisha blind trust on Dev is growing more and more everyday and it's affecting Dev as well😳

The raaz seem really a complicated one

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Hi my dear 🤗Read the wu will watch little bit later but watched the November 26th spoiler..will post soon ..its interesting..

Yes its interesting todays episode..going for grocery as tomorrow Thanksgiving day 😳..after I get back will watch and reviews..

No one active in this forum yet only me and u yaar ..not good 😐..hopefully soon will c more members. 🤞

Brb🤗

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

Hi my dear 🤗Read the wu will watch little bit later but watched the November 26th spoiler..will post soon ..its interesting..

Yes its interesting todays episode..going for grocery as tomorrow Thanksgiving day 😳..after I get back will watch and reviews..

No one active in this forum yet only me and u yaar ..not good 😐..hopefully soon will c more members. 🤞

Brb🤗

Happy Thanksgiving 2021 GIF images - Download on Funimada.com

Kinu dear 🤗🤗 wish u a Happy Thanksgiving to u and family ...

all the best for the preps and hv a nice time and enjoy 

No worry dear at least u and me ll keep to forum active 😳😆

Hope more members ll join too soon🤔

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Thanks a ton 🤗🤗

Posted 26th spoiler..u would love..told u krisha will play smartly with this rathores👍😅

Ziva01 thumbnail

Epi 25 Nov:

So another raaz is out 😳...Dev and Jaya Maa hv kept someone in captivity in the raaz mahal😲..

However I think it's a man🤔...the way he was running in the corridor and from his shadow🤔...

Going by Jaya Maa saying that person is dead for the world but they kept him in captivity for the betterment of Rathore khandaan 🤔

Kinu🤗 hope u r fine and enjoying Thanksgiving with family 🥳...however if u watch the epi do share ur views😳😆

Ziva01 thumbnail

Epi 26 Nov...

Yup i already saw it and wht an epi😎...Dev freaked out so many times 🤣...

• first when Krisha told him she ll find the raaz behind the name he chose for her;

• 2nd when she got Dev marriage pic with that mysterious gal ..but didn't see the faces...Dev ka chehra dekhne layak tha 🤣

• 3rd when Krisha mentionned abt mysterious person wearing dupatta...it was as if Dev had seen a ghost

There was beautiful DevIsha scenes as well ❤️

MochaQueen thumbnail

Kal ki episode aa bhi gayi??