Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

I've started to watch this serial and am loving it. It has become one of my top 3 serial.

I cannot wait to start doing Written Updates here! 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SweetButSpicy

I've started to watch this serial and am loving it. It has become one of my top 3 serial.

I cannot wait to start doing Written Updates here! 

Welcome to the forum PriiπŸ€—πŸ€—

Hope i didn't take the wrong name πŸ˜³

Same here am loving it ...the thriller and raaz is making it more interesting

Awaiting ur WU

I wanted to do LU but there is hardly anyone seeing it live πŸ˜’ so i only give my views after seeing the epiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Ziva01 thumbnail

Friday 20 Nov epi

Another good one 

I don't find anythg odd in Krisha red saree πŸ˜³ that family members were reacting so weirdlyπŸ€ͺ

I love hw Krisha confronted Dev regarding the gal in that picπŸ‘πŸΌ...happy they didn't drag it πŸ˜†

So we got DevIsha first backhug today❀️

Also Krish has started calling Devraj Dev and not Sir πŸ˜†

So Rati is Ugra DILπŸ€”....her hubby is Ugra's son or i misunderstd somethgπŸ˜†

Am loving Aarav ...he is so supportive β€οΈand that servant he is very funny🀣

Perfect chachi kya kahen πŸ˜†...always trying to be perfect πŸ€£

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Perfect chachi is pain in a butt πŸ˜‘..idiot #1

Just wonder whats the problem of krisha's saree?

..but y the hell krisha needs to get up and serve the soup?πŸ™„ her nerdy acts is irritating such mai..she is brand new bride y she started to bak bak and give a lecture abt her tailor a lot ?uff I got annoyed toh rathore ka kiya qasoorπŸ˜†? 

Loved the confrontation devisha's..πŸ₯°

Best scene of  the today's episode is ..dev got back home early  in a  rush going upstairs but paused on purpose by jayama and caught him with tricky talks πŸ‘but Dev is replying and looking upstairs is so cute jaise bas abh jaane doh jaya ma ..πŸ˜†

Hug was ok πŸ‘Œ would say good when devisha both will hug once..

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

Perfect chachi is pain in a butt πŸ˜‘..idiot #1

Just wonder whats the problem of krisha's saree?

..but y the hell krisha needs to get up and serve the soup?πŸ™„ her nerdy acts is irritating such mai..she is brand new bride y she started to bak bak and give a lecture abt her tailor a lot ?uff I got annoyed toh rathore ka kiya qasoorπŸ˜†? 

Loved the confrontation devisha's..πŸ₯°

Best scene of  the today's episode is ..dev got back home early  in a  rush going upstairs but paused on purpose by jayama and caught him with tricky talks πŸ‘but Dev is replying and looking upstairs is so cute jaise bas abh jaane doh jaya ma ..πŸ˜†

Hug was ok πŸ‘Œ would say good when devisha both will hug once..

Yeah perfect chachi is so annoying πŸ˜΅ is she really from royal background❓ i hv a doubt πŸ˜†...seems her hubby too doesn't like her too much

Absolutely dear the saree was good ...just Krisha should conduct herself better in front these royal...they just made fun of her πŸ˜‘

I think the makers want to show being an ordinary gal she is just like that ...always ready to do her duties towards the elders as she has been raised like that but she ll hv to adopt the royal conducts soon

Yeah Dev is genuinely supporting her despite his mysterious reasonsπŸ€”...he wants her to be at ease in this raaz mahal at least

I think no matter whatever reasoons Dev married Krisha ...he ll eventually fall for her 

kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Yeah perfect chachi is so annoying πŸ˜΅ is she really from royal background❓ i hv a doubt πŸ˜†...seems her hubby too doesn't like her too much

Absolutely dear the saree was good ...just Krisha should conduct herself better in front these royal...they just made fun of her πŸ˜‘

I think the makers want to show being an ordinary gal she is just like that ...always ready to do her duties towards the elders as she has been raised like that but she ll hv to adopt the royal conducts soon

Yeah Dev is genuinely supporting her despite his mysterious reasonsπŸ€”...he wants her to be at ease in this raaz mahal at least

I think no matter whatever reasoons Dev married Krisha ...he ll eventually fall for her 

respects to elders,humans r different than clumsy ness..πŸ˜… krisha is not idiot for sure but her behavior is funny but irritates sometimes but no complaints this is the way she is πŸ‘her nerdy behavior ..reminds me  Sandra bullock's one of the famous comedy movie. miss congenitality. 

Exactly why Dev too much caring is another mystery πŸ˜–

That's perfect bhabhi ko kisne pasand kiya tha ..her husband or jaya ma?πŸ˜‚

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
SweetButSpicy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Welcome to the forum PriiπŸ€—πŸ€—

Hope i didn't take the wrong name πŸ˜³

Same here am loving it ...the thriller and raaz is making it more interesting

Awaiting ur WU

I wanted to do LU but there is hardly anyone seeing it live πŸ˜’ so i only give my views after seeing the epiπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

nahi Prii is the right name lol.  Im waiting for permission first from the CM before i start doing any WUs. I watch this serial regularly now and a show i cannot miss now lol. Im getting so eager to know whats the raaz behind Devraj like his past. Lol that evil Roma keeps giving Krisha hints of all sorts. Also this serial reminds me of IMMJ lol. But i love these kinds of serials not so much of saas bahu dramas. 

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SweetButSpicy

nahi Prii is the right name lol.  Im waiting for permission first from the CM before i start doing any WUs. I watch this serial regularly now and a show i cannot miss now lol. Im getting so eager to know whats the raaz behind Devraj like his past. Lol that evil Roma keeps giving Krisha hints of all sorts. Also this serial reminds me of IMMJ lol. But i love these kinds of serials not so much of saas bahu dramas. 

Happy to meet u here Prii ...we met in IMMJ2 Forum

Am liking the show too right now as this raaz is getting interesting and am eager to know Dev mysterious reason to marry Krish, y he is protecting her in  a way and of course his past.

Roma is playing her mysterious game in order to make Krisha gets hints abt Dev past....wht is Roma's motives aren't clear filhaal πŸ€”

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

respects to elders,humans r different than clumsy ness..πŸ˜… krisha is not idiot for sure but her behavior is funny but irritates sometimes but no complaints this is the way she is πŸ‘her nerdy behavior ..reminds me  Sandra bullock's one of the famous comedy movie. miss congenitality. 

Exactly why Dev too much caring is another mystery πŸ˜–

That's perfect bhabhi ko kisne pasand kiya tha ..her husband or jaya ma?πŸ˜‚

We can't do anythg abt her nature now ...she is like that na aab kya karenπŸ˜†...but she ll grow for sure πŸ‘πŸΌ

Dev is making his best to her at ease and he is extremely caring which is obviously mysterious πŸ™„

I guess perfect chachi had an arranged marriage πŸ˜†

kinu17 thumbnail

We can't do anythg abt her nature now ...she is like that na aab kya karenπŸ˜†...but she ll grow for sure πŸ‘πŸΌ

Dev is making his best to her at ease and he is extremely caring which is obviously mysterious πŸ™„

I guess perfect chachi had an arranged marriage πŸ˜†

@ bold yieh koi pasand karne wali hai kiya?πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Dev looks sometimes is really creepy after that roma..πŸ˜… roma's eys r insane ...really waiting forward to c how our cute krisha deal with this weird family..it will worth to watch πŸ‘

Anyway goodnite dear 😘 

From my side good evening πŸ™

Stay safe and have a nice weekend ahead