Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Hello my Sherlock holmes🤗😆.. haven't watched yet but as usual read wu..will watch later as bz due to Thanksgiving cooking,helping bla bla 😆..yes will definitely review but whats krisha's new tattoo  khandani name ..?🤔

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Kal ki episode aa bhi gayi??

Sorry for my late reply Hinna 🤗

Yeah it was online last nite😆..i was surprised too to see it already downloaded 🤣

Ziva01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kinu17

Hello my Sherlock holmes🤗😆.. haven't watched yet but as usual read wu..will watch later as bz due to Thanksgiving cooking,helping bla bla 😆..yes will definitely review but whats krisha's new tattoo  khandani name ..?🤔

Kinu🤗🤗

Hope u enjoy thd Thanksgiving with family

Well her new naam karan didn't happen due to fire incident...only the first uncomplete hindi alphabet is there..but i dont know which alphabet it is as i can't read hindi alphabets😳

And K is trying by all means to decode the name D chose for her and why...she sent him over 20,000 names i think if am not wrong😆🤣...but D didn't reply her back and K is being K she is hell bent to find the name😎🤣

kinu17 thumbnail

Thank u for explain🤗

Didn't watch yesterday due to Thanksgiving..😔the episode now I will watch ..25th 26th both i will watch and come back..I can't read hindi alphabet either ..

..btw thanks for ur wishes😘😘..

kinu17 thumbnail

November 26th episode..

Krisha is not only bak bak wali basanti 😆 idiot as well😡 ..who sees back side of the pics  for  that   long?  Its common sense ..normal human flip and concentrate on real pic not the back yaar? But this idiot chane khake bhi super idiot he reh gayi 🙄 wasting the time ..cvs is making us excited 😁..well will wait till monday ..

Ziva01 thumbnail

November 26th episode..

Krisha is not only bak bak wali basanti 😆 idiot as well😡 ..who sees back side of the pics  for  that   long?  Its common sense ..normal human flip and concentrate on real pic not the back yaar? But this idiot chane khake bhi super idiot he reh gayi 🙄 wasting the time ..cvs is making us excited 😁..well will wait till monday ..

Lol🤣🤣

Sometimes she really behaves weirdly 🤣....she wastes time petty stuffs🤣

Anyway monday epi ll interesting 😎

kinu17 thumbnail

Ziva01 wrote ...think he ll tell only part of the raaz so that she ll help him in his mission smiley24...neither Krisha nor audience ll know the real raaz so soon 

Yap ..if it goes like what u say then like idiot minakshi bhabi .."PERFECT"🤣..

Reception on the way..parents of krisha's will be visiting ..One dhamaka toh confirm 

Edited by kinu17 - 2 years ago
Ziva01 thumbnail

Ziva01 wrote ...think he ll tell only part of the raaz so that she ll help him in his mission smiley24...neither Krisha nor audience ll know the real raaz so soon 

Yap ..if it goes like what u say then like idiot minakshi bhabi .."PERFECT"..

Reception on the way..parents of krisha's will be visiting ..One dhamaka toh confirm 

Yeah the reception is on the way too 🤔 ...so after BD fiasco there ll be reception fiasco😆

kinu17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ziva01

Yeah the reception is on the way too 🤔 ...so after BD fiasco there ll be reception fiasco😆

haanji..and in this reception fiasco another raaz will open😖🙄 ..may be that ghunghat wali/wala 😳..

U know dev won't say whole truth to krisha so soon ..he is multiple personality 

The name is  his death wife MAYA read somewhere ☺

Ziva01 thumbnail

haanji..and in this reception fiasco another raaz will open😖🙄 ..may be that ghunghat wali/wala 😳..

U know dev won't say whole truth to krisha so soon ..he is multiple personality 

The name is  his death wife MAYA read somewhere ☺

Yeah they reveal the raaz in instamment certainly🤔🤦‍♀️

Ohh so her name is Maya🤔...Krisha ll play double role for sure then as she is her look alike😳