Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Param-Sundari thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi,

I'm not able to generate interest on this story I'm sorry.

I've only read the prologue.

tellyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: SundariP

Hi,

I'm not able to generate interest on this story I'm sorry.

I've only read the prologue.

No Problem at all😊

tellyme thumbnail

Part 7

She smiled to herself “He did his part. Now mine. How do I make him see me wear this” she smiled and giggled as if he was the first man in her life? Was he not? Yes, he was. Rest all were just lies of her life. The practicality of world can consider that part of her life. For her now that part did not matter.

He will handle” she said to herself.

Three days just passed. Maan got busy with his call and work. His existing project at other locations and this new project.

Geet was all lost as how could she get him invited to Shivu’s marriage. She was walking in her room when Ranoo came to room to call her for dinner. Seeing Geet roaming that way she felt restless. How she was happy, Geet was coming back but again.

“Geet.. you are Ok dear.” Geet came and hugged Ranoo. One to stop her racing thought and then to sooth Ranoo.

Maa, I said I am getting fine. Thinking something else. You don’t worry so much. Your Geet will be all fine.” She tried to console Ranoo.

Family in dining table. Whole family was there and they were all having fun time. Geet thought, how fun loving everyone was here and she for her reason have been making everyone emotional and change the mood of her family. She will now try not to do so. Again, it was some confidence that she thought she can handle her emotional self.

But as they were in mid of dinner “Veerji, I hope Harpreet Chachi has invited everyone. Always someone important is missed to be invited and then the big hues are made.

“Haan if anyone is left; they will make big issue” said Brij

“They will take care Geet. Your Shivu’s marriage will happen nicely.” Convinced Ranoo and Tayiji added to it.

Geet somehow was eager to take their attention to Maan. She had decided, if she is not able to get him invited, she will not wear that dress. It will not be fair. She made him select the Chunri and now it made no sense that she wears it and he does not see her in it. Her heart simply blushed at the thought of that moment.

For three days, anyways what else has she done. Revising that whole moment again and again. And then his whole self, his features, his physique, his way of walking, his communication with Shopkeeper. She by hearted him.

Veerji, did you tell Papa ji and Taya ji, my land registration is done to Khurana group?

“Yes Puttar Ji. I heard Khurana Ji is staying here to get the project started too.” Said Mohinder.

“Ohh then he is special guest of our Hoshiyarpur.” Said Taya ji and paused. “Brij make sure to take care of any of his need.”

All these talks were not helping Geet. She tried another hint. She felt she was behaving like teenager but she badly needed him in wedding for her to wear that dress.

Ok Nandu, let’s check with Shivu. She must be nervous” and her work was done as next came from Tayaji

“Ohh Brij, that reminds me. Khurana Ji should be invited in the marriage. Or else it will be kind of insult to him” Geet shied in relief.

“Ohh yeah. I will talk to Shamsher and make sure he is respectfully invited. He may not be comfortable in our village marriage but we need to do our part and make sure he comes and get proper respect.”

Geet heart was somersaulting from within but she kept her composer and left for her room.

For Maan on the other side, the incident was like a music. All he had was sweet smile and he was continuing with his work. He off course was revising each expression of hers, her beautiful face and not the least her demand. Nothing was directly told, but he very well knew, all her words were warning for him, if he doesn’t select she is not buying. And he had to bow to the demand that held so much right.

Attitude” he smiled and shook his head. As if he was there to take all her attitude on him.

But let me see if she is able to do her part.”

By now Maan has set up the small temp office with good facility in Hoshiyarpur. Muneem ji was there on ground work and Maan to supervise. It was office for one project but still it will be head office for this one. And he had planned to make this one big. Initially the office will be just 4-5 rooms with all modern facility and later along with main project office structure will also be made, up to Khurana Group standard.

Maan was busy studying the layout when his cell buzzed. It was some unknown number. He avoided twice and then thrice.

In the evening the care taker informed that there were some visitors from village for some invitation.

Invitation? Ok send them in.”

Shamsher  entered with Brij. Maan made them sit

“Woo Maanji, this is Shamsher and his sister’s marriage in day after tomorrow. It will be great honor if you come” said Brij

No it’s fine. No need of such formalities. Actually I am not into all this.”

“Ji it will be great honor and you are our guest here” said Shamsher

Brij Added “Actually the land you bought from Geet and Shivani is Geet’s best friend. By this at least come. Just for couple of hours”

Ohh now it strikes Maan. So she did the arrangement.

Ok, if it is so and you insist so much, I will be there.” They left

Maan went to window, saw them going far. “so she did it. Warna who Chunri uskee kis kaam ke.” He smiled confidently.

It was the marriage day and Geet was getting ready. Smile just not leaving her face as she dressed up in her room, thinking of him, only him.

Outside other family members were ready and waiting for Geet.

“She should be fine going to marriage na Barjaiji” asked Rano worried

“Don’t know Rano. She is taking too long” Similarly all were worried but Nandani wanted Geet to go. She wanted her sister to enjoy life. All wanted but they were worried for Geet.

For Geet, only at thought of him, it seemed that she forgot what all that happened to her. What major incident of her life she was ignoring.  But for Geet it felt like everything was so small in front of Maan. The only Chunri buying incident and he submitting to her unsaid demand of selecting it for her was enough for her. Everything else felt as if did not matter at that moment. Na Baat, na Izhaar bus haq de diya, haq le liya….

She got ready and checked herself and especially the Chunri. She smilled and then composed herself.

Part 7 ON BLOG

Part 8

Please like and comments dear all for encouragement.😊

-tellyme

Edited by tellyme - 2 years ago
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Wow loving d cute love between maaneet without talking at all fantastic

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This is getting interesting 

Both are talking as if both are infront if each other.Geet inspite of meeting maan just once is confident that masn will take away all her pain .

Waiting for marriage meet.

MA1970 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely update. Without having spoken to each other both seem to know each other mind.

taahir004 thumbnail

Part 7 

Fascinating Update

Finally Geet's work is done 

as Brij will also invite Maan to the  wedding 

both thinking about each other 

waiting for them to meet at the wedding 

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

thanks for updating

hope all is well

amazing banner

Part 7

Superb update... wonderfully written

of cos Geet is thinking of how to get Maan invited to Shivu's wedding

can understand Rano's concern

well Geet assures her

Geet's thoughts are reasonable

admire her efforts to move on 

loved her she cleverly broached the invites for Shivu's wedding

however she is unable to take their thought towards Maan

so she decided not to wear the chunri of Maan will not be attending the wedding

liked that she is thinking about Maan

pleased that her plan was successful

great that she was able to get the point subtly across using Shivu's name

she is indeed relieved and ecstatic

not surprised that Maan is also thinking about Geet

nice that they understood each other's silent words 

finally Maan is invited for the wedding

glad that Maan realised that its Geet's doing

well he now has to attend 

Rano's tension is reasonable

agree with Nandini that Geet should enjoy life

nice that Geet forgot what happened to her.... 

she is only focused on Maan

this is a good sign

khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Marvelous precap

update soon 😊

aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

commented on blog