Users

Frequent Posters

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MastaniBaji

Top 4 shows are currently running love triangles so it's a trend now

I unfortunately watch one of them ðŸ˜†

i had left it... completely cut off from it for a while but the new entry made me go back running 

Makers ruined every character one by one... I was rooting for FL but after yesterdays episode now the only person I am watching for is the new entry ðŸ¤ª

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

I unfortunately watch one of them ðŸ˜†

i had left it... completely cut off from it for a while but the new entry made me go back running 

Makers ruined every character one by one... I was rooting for FL but after yesterdays episode now the only person I am watching for is the new entry ðŸ¤ª

Udariyaan? 😂

Whatever never watch imlie because it promotes toxicity very very much. The show also normalises a rapist victim's relationship. The way Aditya is comfortable with his rapist is pukeworthy. 

Edited by MastaniBaji - 2 years ago
lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Udariyaan? 😂

Whatever never watch imlie because it promotes toxicity very very much. The show also normalises a rapist victim's relationship. The way Aditya is comfortable with his rapist is pukeworthy. 

Yes Udaariyaan ðŸ˜†

Will never watch imlie, already regretting coming back to UD. One show is enough, cant handle more of this... Imliw sounds like UD but 100x worse ðŸ˜†

MastaniBaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

Yes Udaariyaan ðŸ˜†

Will never watch imlie, already regretting coming back to UD. One show is enough, cant handle more of this... Imliw sounds like UD but 100x worse ðŸ˜†

Jasmine is an angel in front of Malini. If you ever watch lmlie you would want to strangle her neck otherwise to you would become mental. She is literally a rapist in the show and her victim is her param bhakt.🤢 And imlie is no better. She too considers her her sister even when she raped her husband and tried to sell her off in middle East and blamed her for trying to kill her and her child. How pathetic. Tejo is far better than imlie. I came back to itv because of imlie but now regretting it like hell. Chee...the worst show ever. I hope next week trps goes further down. I want tis show off air.

Edited by MastaniBaji - 2 years ago
flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It was never a surprise… right from the 1st episode, it was glaringly obvious, that this sub par edited, which included shoddy and non existential special effects, and poorly enacted show would never get high trps. So this show will be shifted to Mehendi show’s time slot or completely taken off air? Some arranged marriage show is waiting for a time slot.. 

So also other shows.. even that Chikoo show is under scanner. I still feel that SP shouldn’t be so hungry for trps.. give time to the respective shows to show what they want, and then if it isn’t getting the trp, take it off air. SP is slowly digging its own grave.. what happens if producers go and produce regional language shows? The industry will die a slow, painful death. As it is, many people have switched to Netflix, and other online streaming content. Audible shows, musical videos are now grabbing attention. 

MastaniBaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

It was never a surprise… right from the 1st episode, it was glaringly obvious, that this sub par edited, which included shoddy and non existential special effects, and poorly enacted show would never get high trps. So this show will be shifted to Mehendi show’s time slot or completely taken off air? Some arranged marriage show is waiting for a time slot.. 

So also other shows.. even that Chikoo show is under scanner. I still feel that SP shouldn’t be so hungry for trps.. give time to the respective shows to show what they want, and then if it isn’t getting the trp, take it off air. SP is slowly digging its own grave.. what happens if producers go and produce regional language shows? The industry will die a slow, painful death. As it is, many people have switched to Netflix, and other online streaming content. Audible shows, musical videos are now grabbing attention. 

I am sorry to say but itv is still very much a popular medium of entertainment for women. Men don't watch itv shows, they are stupid but women certainly do because they are somehow able to connect with toxicity. Maybe married life is filled with toxicity. I don't know. Whatever. The thing is online viewership is not considered for trps. Media has stopped releasing online trps that means online trps are not worth noticing. The show's which are hit online don't get trps on tv.

You are right about this show though, even from promos it didn't look promising to me, forget episodes. I am surprised it's even getting 0.6. Let's see what this love triangle brings but I hope whatever the trps the show is axed as soon as possible.

flutterby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I am sorry to say but itv is still very much a popular medium of entertainment for women. Men don't watch itv shows, they are stupid but women certainly do because they are somehow able to connect with toxicity. Maybe married life is filled with toxicity. I don't know. Whatever. The thing is online viewership is not considered for trps. Media has stopped releasing online trps that means online trps are not worth noticing. The show's which are hit online don't get trps on tv.

You are right about this show though, even from promos it didn't look promising to me, forget episodes. I am surprised it's even getting 0.6. Let's see what this love triangle brings but I hope whatever the trps the show is axed as soon as possible.

No, not all married lives are full of toxicity.. yes, extra marital affairs do happen, but not OTT like they show in serials. Plus married people, especially the younger generation don’t care about society, don’t know how the rural life has changed, plus where I live, in Chennai, some people are still very orthodox.. so it all depends on one’s outlook. People have started watching regional shows, foreign language shows..some have totally given up tv and watch online streaming content. 

The main problem about this show is they don’t know where to drag and where to fasten the pace more. And that is its biggest drawback. Plus maybe the timing also matters. So it’s under scrutiny. 
Like today- ðŸ¤¢ why is the maid sabotaging the children of BJ and RM? Shouldn’t it be the wife? I seriously don’t understand their equation. And one side, Kalyani says she has no expectations from BJ and the other, wants him to treat her as his wife! I mean ! Woman!  Please be clear on what you want.. BJ didn’t force you as his wife.. your father forcibly arranged the marriage for some reason that didn’t make even the slightest sense from any angle whatsoever. 

MastaniBaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: flutterby

No, not all married lives are full of toxicity.. yes, extra marital affairs do happen, but not OTT like they show in serials. Plus married people, especially the younger generation don’t care about society, don’t know how the rural life has changed, plus where I live, in Chennai, some people are still very orthodox.. so it all depends on one’s outlook. People have started watching regional shows, foreign language shows..some have totally given up tv and watch online streaming content. 

The main problem about this show is they don’t know where to drag and where to fasten the pace more. And that is its biggest drawback. Plus maybe the timing also matters. So it’s under scrutiny. 
Like today- ðŸ¤¢ why is the maid sabotaging the children of BJ and RM? Shouldn’t it be the wife? I seriously don’t understand their equation. And one side, Kalyani says she has no expectations from BJ and the other, wants him to treat her as his wife! I mean ! Woman!  Please be clear on what you want.. BJ didn’t force you as his wife.. your father forcibly arranged the marriage for some reason that didn’t make even the slightest sense from any angle whatsoever. 

They are trying really hard to save the show and for that they are showing whatever they can. It may even increase a little bit, but I prefer it to be axed than watching Buxi Jagbandhu being insulted like this