The reason for love triangle and marriage

MastaniBaji thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

News outlets have confirmed that the show is under scanner. I told you Sitara won't tolerate low trps. I was kinda expecting it. So they totally changed from Fletchy's crazy antics to love triangle. They are using top shows formula in this show without getting a slight idea that this story is about Buxi Jagbandhu. People expect real history with a tinch of fictional tadka not the other way round.😐 I don't expect trps to suddenly increase to the level of rival show at all. Besides people are genuinely not interested in this show as it lacks even visual treat which audience usually expects from an historical show. So it's better the show is axed so that actors can grab better opportunities instead of just wasting their time on this nonsense.

Edited by MastaniBaji - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MastaniBaji

News outlets have confirmed that the show is under scanner. I told you Sitara won't tolerate low trps. I was kinda expecting it. So they totally changed from Fletchy's crazy antics to love triangle. They are using top shows formula in this show without getting a slight idea that this story is about Buxi Jagbandhu. People expect real history with a tinch of fictional tadka not the other way round.😐 I don't expect trps to suddenly increase to the level of rival show at all. Besides people are genuinely not interested in this show as it lacks even visual treat which audience usually expects from an historical show. So it's better the show is axed so that actors can grab better opportunities instead of just wasting their time on this nonsense.

sitara is notorious when it comes to axing shows for low trp's ... not surprised ki this is gonna end soon ðŸ˜†

MastaniBaji thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

sitara is notorious when it comes to axing shows for low trp's ... not surprised ki this is gonna end soon ðŸ˜†

Iska to pata tha , mithai to mai tab khaongi jab imlie axe hoga. Bahut buri tarah dil toda hai us show ne mera.ðŸ˜ĒðŸ˜Ą Wish Sitara had given it a little more time because I really wanted to see Buxi Jagbandhu's story but their love for Kalyani destroyed them.

lovereading14 thumbnail

Iska to pata tha , mithai to mai tab khaongi jab imlie axe hoga. Bahut buri tarah dil toda hai us show ne mera.ðŸ˜ĒðŸ˜Ą Wish Sitara had given it a little more time because I really wanted to see Buxi Jagbandhu's story but their love for Kalyani destroyed them.

I did not even bother with that show... waise imlie lamba chalega... trps are good ðŸĪŠ

Waise dil kaise toda us show ne?

MastaniBaji thumbnail

I did not even bother with that show... waise imlie lamba chalega... trps are good ðŸĪŠ

Waise dil kaise toda us show ne?

Aditya and Imlie's chemistry were loved by fans but director had other plans. He systematically destroyed then and above all let Aditya and malini be together by her pretending good in front of adi and bad in front of imlie. Also, she raped adi which led to conflicts and now a new lallu has been introduced for her which has enraged the fans. They are unhappy that they destroyed adilie and introduced a new guy for her but above all let a rapist and criminal like malini go Scot free without any punishment. They let evil won over goodness. Also this show has tendency to insult hindu gods and beliefs. Recently imlie had a decrease of 0.5 during Diwali week so I am hoping it will decrease further.😐

lovereading14 thumbnail

Aditya and Imlie's chemistry were loved by fans but director had other plans. He systematically destroyed then and above all let Aditya and malini be together by her pretending good in front of adi and bad in front of imlie. Also, she raped adi which led to conflicts and now a new lallu has been introduced for her which has enraged the fans. They are unhappy that they destroyed adilie and introduced a new guy for her but above all let a rapist and criminal like malini go Scot free without any punishment. They let evil won over goodness. Also this show has tendency to insult hindu gods and beliefs. Recently imlie had a decrease of 0.5 during Diwali week so I am hoping it will decrease further.😐

OHHHHH! Kind of glad I never bothered with that show ðŸĪŠ

lovereading14 thumbnail

also I happen to like the new entry... I don't follow the show but came across promos on socials... seems good to me. 

MastaniBaji thumbnail

OHHHHH! Kind of glad I never bothered with that show ðŸĪŠ

You are one of those lucky people who did not watch this show. It's absolutely toxic , that malini creep tried to sell imlie in middle East, raped Aditya and created misunderstanding between them by shooting herself while she was pregnant and blamed imlie for that. And make lead trusted her instead of imlie. He's a big two timer guy. And now new lallu is manhandling imlie. Also rape of adi happened when adi was dressed as krishna and she came dressed as imlie and he was drugged by her. He thought she was imlie. And this all happened on the day of janmashtami in front of idol of goddess Sita. If this isn't insulting hindu gods I don't know what is.

MastaniBaji thumbnail

also I happen to like the new entry... I don't follow the show but came across promos on socials... seems good to me. 

Don't fall in the trap, don't watch it , please.

lovereading14 thumbnail

Don't fall in the trap, don't watch it , please.

oh dear no... i am never going to watch it. I have heard bad things... and when I say bad I mean BAD!