Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sp1977 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: joliefemme

You think they would be bold enough to show in epi 94 the con? I don't think she was sure of being married to him even then. 

If so be the case then all of Hyderabad nights post her staying back in the marriage were good options.

Yes why didn't we get a con after the ring episode or after the photoshoot episode or any of the other times you've mentioned.

See now I feel more cheated. πŸ˜­

I think the most apt time for con would have been the confession night. There were desperate to convey their love and to assure each other that they were husband and wife. That would have been the natural way to assure each other that they were each other's world and no one else mattered.

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fria319

tbh there were countless times where they could've shown it and it would've made sense. But these writers. Why cast such great actors with such great chemistry if they weren't going to utilize them. 

It's the SP writers bro methinks.

Edited by rubys07 - 2 years ago
rubys07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

BTW was watching the precap again. Raghav when applying the ointment to pallavi asks her how did she get burn on her palm. I felt that Raghav understood that Pallavi herself burnt her hand - There is no way your middle of the palm gets burnt even if you accidentally burn your hand due to diya. I feel Raghav understood that Pallavi did that herself. Any one felt that? 

I too think he won't buy her story. Maybe there's more to that scene in the actual episode before the police arrives. Pallavi burning her hand was a bit dramatic but I still liked it a lot. The way she wanted to share Raghav's pain reminded me of this show I used to watch on sony about 90s love story (won't specify because AT memo) iykyk. It's dramatic, unnecessary self-harm but somehow hits different? lolπŸ˜†

rubys07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

You think they would be bold enough to show in epi 94 the con? I don't think she was sure of being married to him even then. 

If so be the case then all of Hyderabad nights post her staying back in the marriage were good options.

Yes why didn't we get a con after the ring episode or after the photoshoot episode or any of the other times you've mentioned.

See now I feel more cheated. πŸ˜­

Dude like how do you NOT get a con following this?😳

Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

In a positive way , I am little bit satisfied that pallavi and raghav story is coming to end. Can't reveal the reason openly because it breaks the rule NO 4  of this AT which fria mentioned on 2nd page .(Hint : I don't want my raghvi babies to be more hurt by tadka than they already are )

Moon_child thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

I too think he won't buy her story. Maybe there's more to that scene in the actual episode before the police arrives. Pallavi burning her hand was a bit dramatic but I still liked it a lot. The way she wanted to share Raghav's pain reminded me of this show I used to watch on sony about 90s love story (won't specify because AT memo) iykyk. It hits different.

You watched that show.? I loved that too till one point πŸ˜…

Moon_child thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kyunki uske baad ye dono so gaye apna apna kona pakadke🀣🀣

Edited by moon.child - 2 years ago
Sunaina7 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am going full on delulu on this scene and think that they did it after this β˜ΊοΈ

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: moon.child

You watched that show.? I loved that too till one point πŸ˜…

Me three - loved the songs they used to play. After that show I absolutely loved the song selection for MHRW. Each song was selected perfectly to match the emotion 

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PSharada

I always watch the Lion track to lift my mood up. That dialogue of Raghav - Hawa main filter also comes during this time. I legit have used that dialogue so many times in the summer that it has now become part of my daily vocabulary. 

Same sharada. πŸ˜‚ I was talking to mummy yesterday and legit told her hawa mein filter to forget about what we were discussing on 🀣🀣