Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: fria319

tbh there were countless times where they could've shown it and it would've made sense. But these writers. Why cast such great actors with such great chemistry if they weren't going to utilize them. 

They could have done at the black gown episode, They could have done it when they confessed their love after Mandar came (instead we got Marathi dinner). They could have done it after they came back home and date night. Sigh - At this point I will really take something to indicate that these two are together happily. We might get a renewal of vows in the end - just give something blur blur to indicate that they are now husband and wife willingly. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

tbh there were countless times where they could've shown it and it would've made sense. But these writers. Why cast such great actors with such great chemistry if they weren't going to utilize them. 

I wanted to make a list Fria, can you help note it down?

1. Confession episode

2. Date night black sari

3. Black gown night

4. Nibba nibbi date night

5. Any of the nights pre Warangal after she recovered from bullet injury 

6. Angsty con during the idealogy track 

PSharada thumbnail

BTW was watching the precap again. Raghav when applying the ointment to pallavi asks her how did she get burn on her palm. I felt that Raghav understood that Pallavi herself burnt her hand - There is no way your middle of the palm gets burnt even if you accidentally burn your hand due to diya. I feel Raghav understood that Pallavi did that herself. Any one felt that? 

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

I wanted to make a list Fria, can you help note it down?

1. Confession episode

2. Date night black sari

3. Black gown night

4. Nibba nibbi date night

5. Any of the nights pre Warangal after she recovered from bullet injury 

6. Angsty con during the idealogy track 

yuuppp

I'm trying to think of when else. 

7. Ring night 

8. episode 94 - when Raghav says he doesn't want to be alone 

9. After their wedding shoot - it could've happened at night instead, or hey, cons day? why not LOL. 

10. When Pallavi comes back from D house and they patch up - he could've planned another romantic dinner and go from there. Esp bc they had been apart for so long. But no, they had P get herself caught up in house chores. 

11. ep 164 - Pallavi's morning surprise - they could've had them get it on in the morning bc they get so caught up in being with each other. 

12. When Pallavi visits SNS in the room and gives him milk or whatever

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

BTW was watching the precap again. Raghav when applying the ointment to pallavi asks her how did she get burn on her palm. I felt that Raghav understood that Pallavi herself burnt her hand - There is no way your middle of the palm gets burnt even if you accidentally burn your hand due to diya. I feel Raghav understood that Pallavi did that herself. Any one felt that? 

They both know each other by now. He surely understood she did this to herself to feel his pain of being burnt.

Yeh kya Raghav se door jayegi ðŸ’” both of them will cry, fight, hurt, love but need to be around the other. 

joliefemme thumbnail

yuuppp

I'm trying to think of when else. 

7. Ring night 

8. episode 94 - when Raghav says he doesn't want to be alone 

9. After their wedding shoot - it could've happened at night instead, or hey, cons day? why not LOL. 

10. When Pallavi comes back from D house and they patch up - he could've planned another romantic dinner and go from there. Esp bc they had been apart for so long. But no, they had P get herself caught up in house chores. 

11. ep 164 - Pallavi's morning surprise - they could've had them get it on in the morning bc they get so caught up in being with each other. 

12. When Pallavi visits SNS in the room and gives him milk or whatever

You think they would be bold enough to show in epi 94 the con? I don't think she was sure of being married to him even then. 

If so be the case then all of Hyderabad nights post her staying back in the marriage were good options.

Yes why didn't we get a con after the ring episode or after the photoshoot episode or any of the other times you've mentioned.

See now I feel more cheated. ðŸ˜­

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

You think they would be bold enough to show in epi 94 the con? I don't think she was sure of being married to him even then. 

If so be the case then all of Hyderabad nights post her staying back in the marriage were good options.

Yes why didn't we get a con after the ring episode or after the photoshoot episode or any of the other times you've mentioned.

See now I feel more cheated. ðŸ˜­

I think she was starting to feel something, definitely attraction. 

When attraction is there, why not LOL. 

PSharada thumbnail

They both know each other by now. He surely understood she did this to herself to feel his pain of being burnt.

Yeh kya Raghav se door jayegi ðŸ’” both of them will cry, fight, hurt, love but need to be around the other. 

Yeah I felt that Raghav understood that Pallavi did that to herself. I really want Raghav to also tell Pallavi off for doing something like this. I am so pumped up for the next week's episodes. To see a protective Raghav and Lioness Pallavi. 

Shri_12 thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

Matam thread chhodo, I expect you guys to write the con you wanted on 18+ thread. Samajhala. Ardhamenda. 

joliefemme thumbnail

I think she was starting to feel something, definitely attraction. 

When attraction is there, why not LOL. 

Attraction was at peak during the lion track as well. Hayeee mere Raghvi. 

I wished they explored the sexual side to a marriage after she stopped in the marriage. They should have talked about it coz eventually toh karna hi padta. Both knew they were attracted to each other - it wasn't a top secret.