Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: PSharada

I legit said to one of my student when she was talking about peer pressure 🤣

The struggle is real lol. I have picked up so many of the vocab like bhool bhool, tadka, hawa mein filter etc from the show and NO ONE I interact with irl get my references. They probably think I'm having an existential crisis or something. Sometimes I have this strong urge to ardhamayinda and picci ammai the heck out in a setting when dealing with folks but that might be a bit too much🤣 

Edited by rubys07 - 2 years ago
MHRW99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sp1977

I think the most apt time for con would have been the confession night. There were desperate to convey their love and to assure each other that they were husband and wife. That would have been the natural way to assure each other that they were each other's world and no one else mattered.

Absolutely ❤️

Moon_child thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

Anjaliiiii I'm waiting for your gifs on today's episode and tomorrow's epi where Raghav will tend to Pallavi's burns

Same. Couldn't continue after a point but it was hella nostalgic at the beginning.

Aaj wale konse scenes.??🤔🤔 

Small : likewise babe :)

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

The struggle is real lol. I have picked up so many of the vocab like bhool bhool, tadka, hawa mein filter etc from the show and NO ONE I interact with irl get my references. They probably think I'm having an existential crisis or something. Sometimes I have this strong urge to ardhamayinda and picci ammai the heck out in a setting when dealing with folks but that might be a bit too much🤣 

Did I tell you how many times I’ve used tazbu instead of tarbooz? 🤣

rubys07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moon.child

Aaj wale konse scenes.??🤔🤔 

Small : likewise babe :)

Where Pallavi is stealing glances at Raghav but trying to behave that farak nahi padta, and Raghav realizing his SKD ka khaana/concern immediately after the first bite of the lunch

rubys07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: diksha710

Did I tell you how many times I’ve used tazbu instead of tarbooz? 🤣

OHHHH DIKSHAAAAA smiley37 So TRUE STORY. It happens SEVERAL TIMES in a week where I maybe want to put the watermelon emoji and type 'Tazbu' on my phone. Now of course my phone's IQ isn't as high as mine so it always comes up with sad emptiness and I realize I'm gone too far down that RaghVi spiral😳smiley37

gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: S-I-A

Now Esha is called Iconic in the show so we can use this name for her whenever there is a Raghav and Pallavi scene discussion 

Iconic become official😳 Sikku always satisfy FD wish to fullest. Except consu 😆

All end up on asking for 15 seconds even with blur😆

rubys07 thumbnail

Guys, please consider voting for SKR, Shivangi and our show for the next ITA Awards. If I'm not wrong it's one of the reputed awards out there for the ITV fraternity.

Our categories are: Popular Actor - Drama, Popular Show - Drama and Popular Actress - Drama. See link below.

THE 21st ITA AWARDS 2021

p.s. If this is against the rules, please let me know and give me some time to come back and edit it.

Edited by rubys07 - 2 years ago
gaya84 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: diksha710

I swear, ours is the only show where ML goes off to sleep shirtless, but they still haven’t con yet 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Myself and Divya got so tired discussing this 

After Sharing bed, our boy landed shirtless on her tummy 🤷 from next day to till.now he is sleeping shirtless with five feet distance on bed  who will sleep like that when they're so crazily love each other 🤦 as of now hundreds of con would have happened 🤷🤷 if we think practical though☺️

Unfortunately physical intimacy never explored between them we're deserved only with tom and Jerry fights of raghvi 😩😩 which is romance on their perspective😕

Edited by gayatherry88 - 2 years ago
muktaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Guys, please consider voting for SKR and our show for the next ITA Awards. If I'm not wrong it's one of the reputed awards out there for the ITV fraternity.

Didn't see Shivi's nomination in there, not sure why 😒

Our categories are: Popular Actor - Drama and Popular Show - Drama. See link below.

THE 21st ITA AWARDS 2021

p.s. If this is against the rules, please let me know and give me some time to come back and edit it.

shivi is also there