Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I’m really confused now…so the family is going to arrange aksharas engagement..then how come Arohi is dressed…I think akshara may convince the family to let Arohi get engaged and also maybe when manjeri phines she’ll take Arohis name….so then the goenkas will change over to Arohi…Without asking abhimanyu who he wants to marry 🤔

All of this is just so messed up. I hope Abhi calls the whole thing off and tells them to get their shit together. He loves Akshara and wants to marry her, bas. Kissi ko jo ukhaad na hai ukhaad lo. ✌🏽

Gadbad_Ghotala thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

I’m really confused now…so the family is going to arrange aksharas engagement..then how come Arohi is dressed…I think akshara may convince the family to let Arohi get engaged and also maybe when manjeri phines she’ll take Arohis name….so then the goenkas will change over to Arohi…Without asking abhimanyu who he wants to marry 🤔

That's exactly what happened in the new episode. I was cringing so much throughout 

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thank god finally i found epi discussion thread😊

No abhira scene today...main focus on arohi happiness...its good that kairav nd akshara talks abt abhi.

ishq_vibes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This whole ruckus happened by each and every person, for Arohi I don't know how she believes that abhi loves her,I know she gave some reasons but no one is by abhi side, she is behind him or even for ph call he said ignore it,  here coming to home before she called him right she can lies also,or she forgot whats she is saying,abhi even he wants to take that akshara name mahima or anyone came in middle.tomorow really it will be dhamaka when he will say he loves akshara and he will clear confusions.till now it went super fast so let's see how they will handle.

Edited by rupaishra - 2 years ago
DiscoDhokla thumbnail

I have been watching bits and clips. I am trying to watch lol but somehow I can’t get myself to watch I know I will detach after few episodes and watch random clips on Instagram. I have seen Harshad right from lrl days. He has grown to be an amazing actor- so the effort is truly for him. 

I know a lot of folks like karishma as aarohi more compared to pranali as akshara. But I feel last 2-3 episodes pranali has been shining. She had a slow start but I feel she is really strong ! Her diction , her acting is very soft and muted- which I personally like. She has a great screen presence. I don’t really get impressed by new young actors but she surprised me.

I would totally watch happy clips of abhira.  

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I have been watching bits and clips. I am trying to watch lol but somehow I can’t get myself to watch I know I will detach after few episodes and watch random clips on Instagram. I have seen Harshad right from lrl days. He has grown to be an amazing actor- so the effort is truly for him. 

I know a lot of folks like karishma as aarohi more compared to pranali as akshara. But I feel last 2-3 episodes pranali has been shining. She had a slow start but I feel she is really strong ! Her diction , her acting is very soft and muted- which I personally like. She has a great screen presence. I don’t really get impressed by new young actors but she surprised me.

I would totally watch happy clips of abhira.  

I think because of Harshad we are all here 😆 otherwise i would never thought that i am going to watch ye rista 😆

Pranali is sweet. I love her acting. Definitely she will shine more in future 😳

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupaishra

This whole ruckus happened by each and every person, for Arohi I don't know how she believes that abhi loves her,I know she gave some reasons but no one is by abhi side, she is behind him or even for ph call he said ignore it,  here coming to home before she called him right she can lies also,or she forgot whats she is saying,abhi even he wants to take that akshara name mahima or anyone came in middle.tomorow really it will be dhamaka when he will say he loves akshara and he will clear confusions.till now it went super fast so let's see how they will handle.

Absolutely dhamaka hoga kal 🤔

I just wish Abhi koi sacrifice na kare cause of Akshu 

ishq_vibes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Ya u r right,family and akshara will ask him to Marry Arohi it seems.

Khushi_Albeli thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

she is lying because she saw mny times akshara with abhi nd she saw abhi's eyes when he looks akshara so due to insecurity she is lying.

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail

Ya u r right,family and akshara will ask him to Marry Arohi it seems.

Exactly 😒

I don't want him to marry Arohi just because of Akshu's happiness.