Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

What charisma arohi had that she think abhi love her 🤣akahara had more interaction than her 😆

Waidehi thumbnail

I miss old background  yrrkh all song changed or what 

Waidehi thumbnail

Goenka root for abhimanyu akshu Birla root for arohi abhimanyu  Mahima root for Akshara for her own benefit god so confusing 

Waidehi thumbnail

I think it moving up to this truth only I feel they will back to square again feel Akshara will reject abhi love 😭

Grey-licious thumbnail
Originally posted by: Waidehi

What charisma arohi had that she think abhi love her 🤣akahara had more interaction than her 😆

Seriously

She's so Full of herself

All the interactions she had with abhi is just because of akshu 

And abhi is also behaving civil with her coz she's akshu's sister 

Now I want Arohi to misbehave with akshu infront of abhi then she'll know her place in abhi's life 

Grey-licious thumbnail

I think it moving up to this truth only I feel they will back to square again feel Akshara will reject abhi love 😭

Yeh toh obvious hai 🤪

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Grey-licious

really hating this confusion 👎🏼

can't bear arohi n abhi dream sequence 🤢

I wouldn't mind it so much if they showed it separately. But the fact that it keeps coming up in between AbhiRa's moments is getting annoying and it's largely because of the fact they don't know how to handle this love triangle. Just look at how they executed Ishq Wala Love. AbhiRa had the main focus but they shoved Arohi in as if she was an afterthought which honestly, is so rude to her. Yahan toh writers bhi usse importance nahi de re, Goenkas se kya hi expectation rakhe. 😂

asmaanixx thumbnail

I miss old background  yrrkh all song changed or what 

I noticed that too! I was okay with the techno vibe to O Kanha as it fits the modern vibe of the younger generation but I wish they hadn't changed the Piya Mil Jaye song. 😒 I love the OG version of it. ❤️

asmaanixx thumbnail

lmao, don't you know? Dono doctors hai, smart hai, and love to drink coffee. How can he not love her? 🙃

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gadbad_Ghotala

And the fact that conveniently when Akshara was put the sacred dupatta, Arohi's eyes were smeared with something. 

-_-

I’m really confused now…so the family is going to arrange aksharas engagement..then how come Arohi is dressed…I think akshara may convince the family to let Arohi get engaged and also maybe when manjeri phines she’ll take Arohis name….so then the goenkas will change over to Arohi…Without asking abhimanyu who he wants to marry 🤔