Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Waidehi thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: rupaishra

Ya u r right,family and akshara will ask him to Marry Arohi it seems.

who is Akshara to say this he should reject her too if she say this šŸ˜ˆ

ishq_vibes thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

When he will ask her answer or what she is thinking about him in that way I felt akshara will say this words to him,beacuse everyone and everything connected with Arohi Knowingly or unknowingly from her point of view, m liking abhira but story is not really upto them yar.arohi character and manjiri is really irritating in the show.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Gadbad_Ghotala

That's exactly what happened in the new episode. I was cringing so much throughout 

yes itā€™s really not nice what is happeningā€¦akshara  should call abhimanyu and check with him..because she has been receiving romantic signals from himā€¦and as an older sister..this is her responsibilityā€¦to find out why heā€™s been giving her romantic signals if he wants to marry her younger sister.  Because tomorrow if this drama breaks out at the engagementā€¦Arohi is going to hate akshara again,. and she is justified because she is also made to believe that abhimanyu wants to marry her by both the birlas and goenkas šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøā€¦and the humiliation at your engagement to be told your future husband wants someone else is devastating..ā˜¹ļø

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmaanixx

lmao, don't you know? Dono doctors hai, smart hai, and love to drink coffee. How can he not love her? šŸ™ƒ

shame she doesnā€™t know that he and akshara were interactingā€¦and this is an arranged marriage and she also was surprisedā€¦but the fact is the birlas want her as their bahu so she said what she knows .  You know highly educated people put a lot of emphasis on educationā€¦and we are seeing this with the birlasā€¦ok abhimanyu wants the girl heā€™s fallen forā€¦but the birlas want an educated bahu. Apart from mahima who wants an uneducated simple girl,who,she can boss around like she does manjeri..but if it was her sonā€¦she will also want a dynamic career bahuā€¦and we can see that she encourages her own bahu to go do her journalism šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Indira1211 thumbnail

Ok..I have to say it was good seeing abhimanyu at workā€¦Iā€™m so glad they created the hospital set. In shows where we see the male lead having a career and working apart from just romancing his heroine is a treat to watch. šŸ˜€šŸ‘

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indira1211

shame she doesnā€™t know that he and akshara were interactingā€¦and this is an arranged marriage and she also was surprisedā€¦but the fact is the birlas want her as their bahu so she said what she knows .  You know highly educated people put a lot of emphasis on educationā€¦and we are seeing this with the birlasā€¦ok abhimanyu wants the girl heā€™s fallen forā€¦but the birlas want an educated bahu. Apart from mahima who wants an uneducated simple girl,who,she can boss around like she does manjeri..but if it was her sonā€¦she will also want a dynamic career bahuā€¦and we can see that she encourages her own bahu to go do her journalism šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Can we not call Akshara as uneducated? Uneducated is a person who has not been to school or college. 

Akshara is educated but she is not a doctor professionally. Mahima chose Akshara because she is simple and selfless. Akshara is not dominant. Also, mahima knows Akshara can back answer and take a stand. 

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Can we not call Akshara as uneducated? Uneducated is a person who has not been to school or college. 

Akshara is educated but she is not a doctor professionally. Mahima chose Akshara because she is simple and selfless. Akshara is not dominant. Also, mahima knows Akshara can back answer and take a stand. 

okā€¦I meant a qualified professionalā€¦or equally educated to Abhimanyuā€¦or a Tertiary education qualified person,..or whatever šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøā€¦itā€™s just a fictional tv character,..no need to get so defensive ā€¦And mahima chose aksharaā€¦because she doesnā€™t want competition intellectuallyā€¦and thatā€™s a fact. She wants to control akshara like she controls manjeriā€¦šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

DiscoDhokla thumbnail
Originally posted by: Indira1211

okā€¦I meant a qualified professionalā€¦or equally educated to Abhimanyuā€¦or a Tertiary education qualified person,..or whatever šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøā€¦itā€™s just a fictional tv character,..no need to get so defensive ā€¦And mahima chose aksharaā€¦because she doesnā€™t want competition intellectuallyā€¦and thatā€™s a fact. She wants to control akshara like she controls manjeriā€¦šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I believe tv shows help us visualize and they also have power to make us think. And we usually believe and think what we see. And we speak what we see and believe. its a cycle. I didnt mean to be a moral police but I am only trying to explain here. 

We should address people correctly even if its a fictional tv character. I am not a doctor and in no way I would accept it if someone calls me uneducated. Its not a right word to use. 

Indira1211 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

I believe tv shows help us visualize and they also have power to make us think. And we usually believe and think what we see. And we speak what we see and believe. its a cycle. I didnt mean to be a moral police but I am only trying to explain here. 

We should address people correctly even if its a fictional tv character. I am not a doctor and in no way I would accept it if someone calls me uneducated. Its not a right word to use. 

yesā€¦but above all else ā€¦be kind and respectful to us real people here. Never put a fictional character above a real person. Iā€™ve seen a lot of rudeness and disrespect and bashing on India forums of real members over fictional, characters..and itā€™s really sad and pathetic. So be kinder in your words next time to us real people. This forum I must say has always had kind respectful people during kairas timeā€¦yes people bashed karthik and naira but never the real people here. Real people matter more than fictional charactersā€¦šŸ™