Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moodyblue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

There have been rumours about nene having been sued for malpractice in the us. Moreover i consider it my opinion that if millions of women uproot their careers to follow their husbands around, why can't a husband do it for once. So are all men selfish but no that can be masked by saying it is a  tradition. Moreover is anyone stopping him for working, he can right?!  maybe he is also enjoying being in India where he is a relatively a celebrity.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Yes, you clarified it was your opinion and I noted it. I would have accused you of slander and defamation otherwise. 😆

But perception is reality. Our opinions of people impact many things like how we treat them or make them feel. Granted Madhuri is a celebrity and doesn't need anyone to defend her. But I'm merely requesting you to reconsider and temper your opinion because sometimes we don't know. In the real world it could impact people more. 

So just to clarify. 

Anyone who makes a sacrifice in a relationship is being nice. Anyone who benefits from a partner's sacrifice is selfish. 

Another reason to revel in the single life. 😎

This marriage and relationship bullshit is complicated, man! I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul. Don't need no one assuming me or my loved ones as selfish. 

The only way my opinion is changing is if I find out that Dr Nene left USA because he was not allowed to practice there any more...until then we can keep paying gilli danda...like we have been doing all along.....anyone else wants to change my OPINION be my guest...khana kha kar jaana...❤️😆

Khichdi Hello How Are Khana Kha Ke Jana Huh GIF - Khichdi Hello How Are Khana Kha Ke Jana Huh Supriya Pathak - Descubre & Comparte GIFs

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Mrignaini

I guess the key is "normal middle class", as you've put.

Otherwise living in the US is no great shakes, I fail to see what's so special about the US. Probably those who live there project it as some sort of haven, and the be all and end all, otherwise Canada, UK, Australia, NZ are much better places to migrate to.

Plus, why wouldn't she want to be chauffeured around and fawned upon even if it's to relive nostalgia. Beats doing grocery shopping in Denver.

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Mrignaini

Plus, why wouldn't she want to be chauffeured around and fawned upon even if it's to relive nostalgia. Beats doing grocery shopping in Denver.

And ever since DST ended shyam ko 4 baje, raat hoti hain, subah koh 6 bhaje bhi raat hoti hai

Taking the BEST bus in monsoon potholes beats going grocery shopping in -23F windchill (-30 C) and blizzard. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

And ever since DST ended shyam ko 4 baje, raat hoti hain, subah koh 6 bhaje bhi raat hoti hai

Taking the BEST bus in monsoon potholes beats going grocery shopping in -23F windchill (-30 C) and blizzard. 

I understand the plight of Wisconsin niwasi.😭.I was ur neighbor in MIchigan🤣...move to Texas..Dallas...Dallas is blue...😎

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Raat ko baarah baje din nikalta hai, subah ko che baje raat hoti hai! 😂

Edited by catchmeifucan - 2 years ago
NINALOGY thumbnail

Kahin yeh UK waley Gurukul main toh nhi jaraha..