Dhadkan Zindaggi Kii

Dhadkan zindaggi kii CC

priya185 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

https://twitter.com/sonytv/status/1458426580695400449?s=21

To moderator: previously this thread was to discuss the show till a forum opened now. I renamed it to cc since the forum has opened. There is no official moderator assigned so I was not able to ask permission for the cc

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priya185 thumbnail

Tagging some friends 

MochaQueen thumbnail

Doesnt look like anything new😆

priya185 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Doesnt look like anything new😆

it would be nice to see women in leadership roles

I hope deepika is portrayed as a strong woman of substance rather than a sacrificing indian tv bahu

priya185 thumbnail
Daffodowndilly thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Damn!!!

I just read the title in Kasauti Zindagi Ki's tune!!! 

ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

MochaQueen thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya185

it would be nice to see women in leadership roles

I hope deepika is portrayed as a strong woman of substance rather than a sacrificing indian tv bahu

Still not interested😆

Heard its a remake of some old show

priya185 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Still not interested😆

Heard its a remake of some old show

Which show?

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

TFS. I felt mixed regarding the promo based on the execution & certain bits with the voice modulation of the actors. 

The start was good with the whole "sapna" and Deepika's job entry, but seems like a take on indigestible fact of female bosses in the medical community where the execution was dry for some reason. 

Only scene I liked was how a junior doctor & Deepika (AG in the show) confront over one judging over the seniority of the position. Also, with "taking the risk" scene was decently performed. 

Rest with the whole "aukaat in the samaz" seemed too mehh for me in terms of execution though sexism still exists so not denying that. Even the backstory to Deepika's days as a medical student, sorta felt lackluster for some reason. AG is not on par with the role or probably the execution is a bit too dragged out for some reason. 

I found it a bit blooper that she's a surgeon but getting promoted as an ER head/chief resident because these are two different specialties in medicine, unless there is some overlap or something. ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†

Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4