Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mushfika_01

OMG! I'm all mushy over here, after reading this OS. This was magical Mridz!!! Married AbhiRa is truly a bliss and if we have a writer like this, it just gets whole lot better... I loved the humor, the banter, and most of all the toe curling romance. Do write more of these please?😳 thanks for the tag :)

Aaaahhh, Thank you!! Coming from an awesome writer, whose works I immensely enjoy, this comment put a big big smile on my face! Thanks, Mush! 😁 

Writing married couples is my absolute favorite - I'll definitely write more. 

Originally posted by: Manju1066

Beautiful 😍 loved it πŸ’•πŸ’•thanks for tagging me πŸ€—

Thank you!! Glad you loved it. 

Originally posted by: jani_faizal

Thanx for the tag, and what an OS…. married Abhira are everybdream come true and you captured their essence so beautifully, their cute little banter, their sizzling romance or their unspoken love for each other. It was just perfect. Please write more. 

Aaah, Thank you so much! They absolutely are a dream, aren't they?! Such a joy writing them. 😁 I'm glad you found this enjoyable. I'll definitely write more. 

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: RinSimGur

Obsessed with the third part!!!!!!!!

Yayy, Thank you!! Glad you loved it. 

Originally posted by: Mira_Pranali

Truly, madly, deeply in love with the 3rd OS... this is so full of warmth and passion.. Akshara is his baby as well as his wife...This is so Abhimanyu and Akshara...How can you write so so so well??? Writers... pls give us something like this in future... pls

I have re read it atleast 4 times.. and what a magical, toecurling OS

Woww! Thank you so much!! I guess it's the AbhiRa magic, the words just seem to flow. 😁

4 times.. πŸ˜πŸ€— Thank you so very much for loving this OS so much. 

Originally posted by: Zenab78

Thank you for tagging me sweetiesmiley27

Superb OS smiley42

Their saree romancesmiley43

I want to see AbhiRa married in show I can imagine your one shots and these cuties together 😭

Thank you lovely. I'm glad you enjoyed this! They are amazing together, aren't they? 

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: imkt

This is very beautiful and cute one 

thanks for the tag 

Thank you so much. Glad you liked it. 

Originally posted by: slan

Loved this one! How can you write so wellsmiley27waiting for more such cutenesssmiley42

Thank you!!! I guess it's the AbhiRa magic, and the actors, definitely. 😁 The words seem to flow, and I love writing standalone OSs on small moments between married/committed couples. I'll definitely write more - keep reading and enjoying. 

Thank you. 

Originally posted by: UKGirl22

So so so beautiful abs so much fun to read ❀️❀️❀️❀️ Please do keep tagging me so that I don’t miss any updates. Love them. 

Thank you so much lovely. I'll definitely tag you on further updates! :) 

sheet_leher thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hiiii, 

First of all... A biggggg huggg and a thaaank you πŸ€—❀️. You remembered my request and you wrote SUCH AN AMAZING OS. I loved every bit of it.. A mixture of the insaane love these two share, along with highlighting their explosive chemistry. I love you for this ...

It didn't just meet my expectations, it was well above it xD. Loved it to the core. 

Idk whyyy the makers aren't just getting them cutely married, there's SO MUCH to explore on the other side. How the two of them handle day to day life and how they handle the complexities of their relationship and their personalities. But issokayy, I'm getting to read such great stories, that I'm ready to wait for the onscreen shiZz xD 

Thank you thank you thank you for writing this 

Loved it, felt every emotion, wish for more xD ❀️

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Res... Baad mein padhungi... Abhi padhungi toh main maths nhi padh paungi πŸ˜†

2TheMoonAndBack thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I cant tell you how much i love this OS!!! You are an amaxing writer my dear. Such a light hearted os with soooo much cuteness. Do write more. Im so glad this forum has some great writers who i can rely on to make my day. 

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

All the stories were amazing!!! 

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the tag... I simply loved this story... Married Abhira is a treat abhi.. 

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sheet_leher

Hiiii, 

First of all... A biggggg huggg and a thaaank you πŸ€—❀️. You remembered my request and you wrote SUCH AN AMAZING OS. I loved every bit of it.. A mixture of the insaane love these two share, along with highlighting their explosive chemistry. I love you for this ...

It didn't just meet my expectations, it was well above it xD. Loved it to the core. 

Idk whyyy the makers aren't just getting them cutely married, there's SO MUCH to explore on the other side. How the two of them handle day to day life and how they handle the complexities of their relationship and their personalities. But issokayy, I'm getting to read such great stories, that I'm ready to wait for the onscreen shiZz xD 

Thank you thank you thank you for writing this 

Loved it, felt every emotion, wish for more xD ❀️

Awwww, THANK YOU for leaving this glowing review. 😁 Means a lot to me. And thanks for putting the bug in my ear, giving me a chance to write this OS. And so glad you enjoyed this! 

Ill definitely write more. 

Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Res... Baad mein padhungi... Abhi padhungi toh main maths nhi padh paungi smiley36

Ache se padna. Good luck! 

Originally posted by: 2TheMoonAndBack

I cant tell you how much i love this OS!!! You are an amaxing writer my dear. Such a light hearted os with soooo much cuteness. Do write more. Im so glad this forum has some great writers who i can rely on to make my day. 

Thank you so so much! πŸ€—I'll definitely write more. Thanks! 

Originally posted by: Namita-M

All the stories were amazing!!! 

Thanks Nami. I missed writing, and AbhiRa give me the perfect opportunity to write. Thanks. 

Originally posted by: anuandavi

Thanks for the tag... I simply loved this story... Married Abhira is a treat abhi.. 

Thank you! 

Mridzy thumbnail

Hello,

I have an update for you all. A little something to brighten up after the stupid precap. This is my take or rather my wish on what should happen next, though personally, not pinning any hopes on this set of writers - toh socha mein hi likh dun. 

This one is set right after today's episode [10/12/21]. Will quit yapping and let you all read. Meet you at the bottom,

Mridz

PS - Will update the index with the pages for my OSes

OS # 4 - Blazing Love

"Woh toh chali gayi"

Abhimanyu stared at Dr. Aarohi, "chali gayi?" he muttered, the emptiness within him gnawing at his insides, he had seen Akshara wanting to run in to the fire to save the kids - he had stopped her, held her back and he had ran into the flames instead of her - She hadn't waited to see if he was okay?

That hurt. That hurt so much more than he ever cared to admit. 

Move on, my foot! Jaw clenched, he looked away, while he was glad she hadn't done something stupid like run in behind him, the fact that his safety mattered so little to her that she had not even cared to know if he was okay - 

What are you thinking, Abhimanyu? She is safe, she did NOT follow you into the fire, that is what matters, she - is - safe!

Was she? He craned his neck, looking everywhere his eyes could reach. When he couldn't see a flash of the dark black hair or a hint of the almond eyes that he so loved, he started to get worried. 

Pushing himself up from the bench, he stood up. No sooner had his feet hit the ground, he swayed on the spot and Neil grabbed him, "Bhai, kya kar rahe ho aap? You need to sit down" he scolded, pushing him back on the bench. 

He saw out of the corner of his eye that Dr. Aarohi had plonked next to him. Placing an arm over his biceps, she said, "Haan, Dr. Abhimanyu. I don't need to tell you, aap toh jaante hai, you are just out of a blazing fire and - "

" I need to go find Akshara" he said with finality as he brushed her hand away and stood up again. Not giving his brother and Dr. Aarohi another glance, he set off in search of the only one he wanted to see right now. 

"Oww" Wincing, Akshara dabbed a bit of coconut oil on her burns. The minute the ball of cotton touched her slightly burnt skin, it sent tingles of pain throughout her body. Shuddering, she poured a little bit more oil onto the cotton ball and dabbed at her skin.

This time she did not feel any pain. Because this time her mind, heart and soul was elsewhere

I love you, Abhimanyu. Suna tumne, I love you

Inside the blazing flames, she had wanted nothing more than for him to open his eyes - as she had cradled his face in her arms, she had wanted nothing more than for him to hear her proclamation of love. 

But now, back to the real world, and surrounded by her reality - she was glad he had not heard. Handing him over her sister and walking away had been the hardest thing she had ever had to do - she wanted nothing more than to stay by his side when he opened his eyes. But if she had, she did not know how long her resolve would hold up. 

Every second Aarohi and the team of doctors spent trying to revive Abhimanyu as he lay unconscious, she had felt the life drain out of her, as did her resolve. Every second she gazed at his closed eyes, her heart had pleaded with his, silently telling him a million times per second, the biggest reality of her life, "I love you, Abhimanyu"

So she had walked away, she had walked away leaving a part of her behind.

He never remembered being so tensed in his life before, neither did he ever remember walking so swiftly. He did not know where he was going, nor did he know how many people he had crossed on the way, thanking him for setting up this camp. 

He nodded vaguely, bending his head down as an elderly woman blessed him. Smiling at her briefly, he rushed ahead, all he knew was until he found Akshara and saw with his own eyes that she was indeed safe, he was not going be at peace. 

And then he saw her, sitting cross legged beside a tree. "Phew" he muttered, breathing out in a huff, releasing the breath he didn't realise he had been holding.  Relief washed over him, and with a smile he looked at her again. The cascade of black hair hid her face from his view, but he could see that her petal lips were puckered up, blowing air into her hand.

What was she doing that for? Was she hurt? Brows creased in confusion and concern, he walked over to her, not caring about what she had told him earlier. Not caring about what he had told himself earlier.

Move on karo..

He would, after he made sure she was okay.

"Ouch" 

His feet stalled at the feeble moan of pain, a swift wave of trepidation rising within him,

"Koi baat nahi Akshu, remember what Mimi says, nariyal ka tel on burns and jalne ki nishaani bhi nahi hogi" Before he could react, she took a deep breath and lifted the cotton ball again, muttering to herself "Tum theek ho, Akshu, Tum theek ho"

"The hell you are"

Abhimanyu. It was as if a cool gush of wind enveloped her, her hand stalling in mid-air, she pushed herself off the ground, whirling around to face him. 

He stood there before her, his brows creased together, his eyes boring into hers, his lips set in a firm line, jaw clenched. Her eyes travelled over him, making sure he had not suffered any burn marks. Before she could stop herself, she rushed forward, grabbing his fingers, "Tum theek ho" she said, looking up at him again. 

She saw a muscle in his jaw twitch, as he stepped closer, " Kya hai yeh?" he bit out, lifting her hand with the cotton ball in it. One look at his face told her that he knew - he had seen what she had just been doing, and she was going to be scolded for this. "Um-" she started saying, biting her lip, her eyes downcast. 

"Don't" he croaked, shaking his head, "Just - don't" 

She gulped, Now he would know she had run inside the fire for him, and she would not have any answers to his questions. 

"Akshara..." he trailed off, shaking his head exasperatedly, and she looked up at his face again. 

Big mistake.

What she saw took her breath away. Reflected in his eyes were so many emotions that she had difficulty deciphering the depths of each one of them. There was irritation with her antics, with what she had been doing, there was concern for her safety, there was a relief on seeing her safe, but above each of these - there was love. So much unadulterated love. His eyes were flashing, but also glistening with unshed tears. 

To hell with the confusion, to hell with their reality, to hell with moving on -  to hell with everything. 

She almost threw her arms around him, when he spoke, "Chup chap chalo mere saath" he said in a soft growl. Curling his fingers around her wrist, but taking care not to touch her burns, he led her inside an empty room. 

Abhimanyu pushed the door open, pulling Akshara in with him. He had been beyond relieved at that first glimpse of her, knowing she was safe. And then he had seen her, dabbing away at what looked like burn marks with a ball of cotton, and exasperation and irritation has risen within him in equal amounts. 

Akshara and her ghar ke nushke

Pushing her down on the chair, he hooked his foot under another chair and pulled it to them. Grabbing all the supplies he needed, he plonked down on the chair, "Abhimanyu, mein toh - " she started saying, her voice shaky. He looked up at her sharply, as if to say, "Tum please chup hi raho"

Pouting, she looked at him, okay, she replied wordlessly. Not swayed by her puppy dog face, he returned her reply in a curt nod, good

Sighing, he pulled his chair closer and lifted her hand gingerly to examine it, turning it in his fingers to check, "Nothing deep, just superficial, minor first degree burns, thank god." he muttered, retrieving a wet cloth to clean the wound. 

Oh no. Now he was going to ask her how she had got these burns. Oh no, Oh no. Oh no.

But the question never came, Akshara watched as he cleaned her wound with the wet cloth, taking extra care to be soft and gentle. The hair on his head shone with the light filtering in, his eyes focussed on her wounds. It was a good thing, he was not looking at her, Akshara thought, for if he had, he would have seen the tears pooling up in her eyes. One look at her, and he would know that these were not tears of pain.

And then all the defences, all the walls she was putting up will come crumbling down. 

Blinking profusely, she battled the tears away, as Abhimanyu applied some sort of jelly on her hand before bandaging it up with a sterile bandage. Knowing this might probably be the only chance, she focussed her attention back at him, memorizing the curve of long eyelashes, the little twitch of lips, the light stubble on his skin, the chiselled jawline.

Before she could mask the expression of utter adoration and love on her face, he looked up.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. 

If he caught her, he didn't ask. Instead, he asked the one question she had fervently hoped he might not, "Kaise hua?" She would take him catching her with that love-sick expression anytime over this, Akshara thought, biting her lip and rummaging her brain for answers. 

Come on, kuch toh bolo.

When she realised she had nothing, she settled for, "Bade aaye mujhe lecture dene. What were you doing? Running inside fire like that" she finished, adding a "HMPH!" for effect.

Abhimanyu stared at her. Here he was, worried sick and concerned about her - asking her how she had these burn marks and she was telling him off for running inside fire. He fought the urge to roll his eyes, he just couldn't with this girl, he thought, gritting his teeth. "Mein - " he blew out a breath, "Those. kids. were. caught. inside. the. fire" he bit out, "Jaana pada mujhe andar. bacche ke liye" he said through clenched teeth.

"Haan, and you were stuck inside. Toh mujhe bhi aana pada, tumhare liye" Akshara said in a single breath. As soon as the words were out of her mouth, she bit her lip.

Damn it. This was exactly what she did not want him to know. Damn it, Akshu, you could not shut up.

Mujhe bhi aana pada. Tumhare liye..

Her words reverberated around him and within him. It felt as if the world around them stilled. She had run into fire for him. The epiphany that came with it soothed every little cell in his body. A warmth encompassed him, lightening his very being. 

He lifted his eyes to hers, and in the depths of those almond eyes, he found every answer he had been looking for. 

In the depths of those eyes he found what he had been searching for. 

Love.

*** The end ***

And that was it - kaisa tha? I had an idea in mind, and while this one was more or less true to that idea, I hope you guys enjoyed it. 

Read and Review, as always.

Love,

Mridz