|Jaaniye| AbhiRa OS#4 - Blazing Love. Pg 7 - updated 10/12

Mridzy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi all, 

I am a closet writer who peeps out occassionally when I connect to a couple. And the content that AbhiRa is serving these days, I am loving them completely ❤️❤️!! I'll be writing some OS on them, ranging from romance to fluff to angst. It will all be individual standalone pieces on scenes I would like to see/conceptualise on AbhiRa. I'll also try and write on some ideas from the wonderful AbhiRa story ideas thread on our forum. I will try to be as true to their onscreen characters as possible. 

I will update the OS in this thread as I write them. Working on the first one now, will post it in a day or two.

PS - I HAD to name this thread "Jaaniye" - I am in love with their OST. ❤️❤️

I hope you enjoy the stories posted here.

Thanks,

Mridz. 

Edited by Mridzy - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Can’t wait to read them!

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Look forward to reading ❤️

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

We are waiting ❤️

Mridzy thumbnail

INDEX

1. OS # 1 - Sukoon - Page 1

2. OS # 2 - Always - Page 2

3. OS # 3 - Saree Ke Fall Sa - Page 5

4. OS #4 - Blazing Love - Page 7

Mridzy thumbnail

Hello Guys,

Firstly, sorry to keep you lot waiting! :) 

Secondly, this is an OS which took on from mira.rajput24's idea of Akshara calming Abhimanyu down with her signing, but I decided to do a role reversal and came up with this OS.

I'll quit yapping now and meet you at the bottom. Hope you enjoy reading this one. 

Thanks,

Mridz

*******************************************************************************************

OS # 1 - Sukoon

Akshara bit her lip as she looked up at the huge board in front of her,

BIRLA HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL INSTITUTE.

She had been called back for the interview here by Dr. Mahima Birla. She remembered the first interview, and how Dr. Mahima had told her off for being privileged and not deserving. Feeling her heart rates picking up, Akshara clutched the strap of her tote bag tightly. Yes, she had been told that Dr. Mahima had just tested her and she would like to meet her again, but that didn't stop her anxiety from building up.

The laboured breathing came quickly.

NO.

The last thing she needed now was another panic attack.

No, No, No. Akshara, breathe. BREATHE

She tried repeating the mantra in her head again and again, but that seemed of little help, as she felt her heart galloping against her chest and her breathing deep and heavy.

Squeezing her eyes shut, she tightened her hold on her bag, feeling utterly helpless as she felt herself spiraling down the familiar, yet scary territory.

"Gao" The voice resonated from within her.

Deep and husky, it comforted her like it had ever since she had met him, "You need to sing. It helps. Gao". 

Her eyes still tightly closed, she tried humming, but it wasn't just her voice this time.

It was his too.

Confused, she opened her eyes slowly, the building before her, the hustle bustle of people flittering in and out all blurred into one hazy blob. With a deep sigh, her eyes closed again, as her mind reminded her of the incident at the trip.

And she heard his voice inside her again, humming. Humming for her, goading her to do the same. It was his face she saw. His eyes, his warm caramel eyes etched with worry. She felt a tinge of solace tugging at her soul as she felt his strong hands. Strong hands that were holding her safe as she battled with the anxiety threatening to overpower her.

And as she had finally managed to hum, she had seen his eyes soften, relief washing over them as she sang, bring her breathing in control.

She smiled a little as she felt her breathing start to regulate as she finished humming weakly.

"Abhimanyu" his name rolled off her lips in a soft murmur, as the familiar feeling of tranquility washed over her, a sign of the end of her attack.  She opened her eyes once more and the hospital in front of her loomed back into focus. 

It had always been music for her - her solace, her happy place, her savior. In music, she found magic. In music, she found peace. In music, she found strength. It was only music that helped her when she was at her lowest. But now, after only a few days at the mask festival, that had changed. 

Now it was him too. Not him in personbut even a memory of him had pulled her out from the clutches of panic she so often drowned in.

A memory of him had given her what she needed most when panic often struck.

Sukoon

***** The end **** 

Author Notes: 

1. My first AbhiRa OS. The base idea as mentioned is mira's.  I wanted to explore the angle of not his presence physically, but the effect his words and actions have on Akshara. Thus this OS about how a memory comforted her and calmed her when she had her panic attack. I hope I was able to do justice to my idea.

2. I had initially intended this one to have Abhimanyu's POV too of how Akshara's voice and music was his sukoon (The base idea from where this OS took off)  - but thought will post this one first.  If you guys are interested, I can work on Abhi's version of sukoon and post that too. let me know.

3. Read and review, pls. Comments always welcome. Constructive criticisms even more.

Love,

Mridz

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

This was so good, I liked how she didn’t need his physical presence but their connection could just be felt. It was very different and I loved the concept I hope you continue this soon. 

Edited by jani_faizal - 2 years ago
Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mridzy

Hello Guys,

Firstly, sorry to keep you lot waiting! :) 

Secondly, this is an OS which took on from mira.rajput24's idea of Akshara calming Abhimanyu down with her signing, but I decided to do a role reversal and came up with this OS.

I'll quit yapping now and meet you at the bottom. Hope you enjoy reading this one. 

Thanks,

Mridz

*******************************************************************************************

OS # 1 - Sukoon

Akshara bit her lip as she looked up at the huge board in front of her,

BIRLA HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL INSTITUTE.

She had been called back for the interview here by Dr. Mahima Birla. She remembered the first interview, and how Dr. Mahima had told her off for being privileged and not deserving. Feeling her heart rates picking up, Akshara clutched the strap of her tote bag tightly. Yes, she had been told that Dr. Mahima had just tested her and she would like to meet her again, but that didn't stop her anxiety from building up.

The laboured breathing came quickly.

NO.

The last thing she needed now was another panic attack.

No, No, No. Akshara, breathe. BREATHE

She tried repeating the mantra in her head again and again, but that seemed of little help, as she felt her heart galloping against her chest and her breathing deep and heavy.

Squeezing her eyes shut, she tightened her hold on her bag, feeling utterly helpless as she felt herself spiraling down the familiar, yet scary territory.

"Gao" The voice resonated from within her.

Deep and husky, it comforted her like it had ever since she had met him, "You need to sing. It helps. Gao". 

Her eyes still tightly closed, she tried humming, but it wasn't just her voice this time.

It was his too.

Confused, she opened her eyes slowly, the building before her, the hustle bustle of people flittering in and out all blurred into one hazy blob. With a deep sigh, her eyes closed again, as her mind reminded her of the incident at the trip.

And she heard his voice inside her again, humming. Humming for her, goading her to do the same. It was his face she saw. His eyes, his warm caramel eyes etched with worry. She felt a tinge of solace tugging at her soul as she felt his strong hands. Strong hands that were holding her safe as she battled with the anxiety threatening to overpower her.

And as she had finally managed to hum, she had seen his eyes soften, relief washing over them as she sang, bring her breathing in control.

She smiled a little as she felt her breathing start to regulate as she finished humming weakly.

"Abhimanyu" his name rolled off her lips in a soft murmur, as the familiar feeling of tranquility washed over her, a sign of the end of her attack.  She opened her eyes once more and the hospital in front of her loomed back into focus. 

It had always been music for her - her solace, her happy place, her savior. In music, she found magic. In music, she found peace. In music, she found strength. It was only music that helped her when she was at her lowest. But now, after only a few days at the mask festival, that had changed. 

Now it was him too. Not him in personbut even a memory of him had pulled her out from the clutches of panic she so often drowned in.

A memory of him had given her what she needed most when panic often struck.

Sukoon

***** The end **** 

Author Notes: 

1. My first AbhiRa OS. The base idea as mentioned is mira's.  I wanted to explore the angle of not his presence physically, but the effect his words and actions have on Akshara. Thus this OS about how a memory comforted her and calmed her when she had her panic attack. I hope I was able to do justice to my idea.

2. I had initially intended this one to have Abhimanyu's POV too of how Akshara's voice and music was his sukoon (The base idea from where this OS took off)  - but thought will post this one first.  If you guys are interested, I can work on Abhi's version of sukoon and post that too. let me know.

3. Read and review, pls. Comments always welcome. Constructive criticisms even more.

Love,

Mridz

This is really good! I really love your take on the idea. Love how she thinks of him and slowly realizes her feelings💞

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

This is superb dear ❤

Mridzy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mira.Rajput24

This is really good! I really love your take on the idea. Love how she thinks of him and slowly realizes her feelings💞

Thank you!!! I had intended it of more as an 'awareness' that he gives her peace too, nothing more. :) 

Glad you liked it. Thanks for reading and commenting.