Akshara Goenka: Is what meets the eye enough?

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So I was thinking of making this post from quite some time... And since I have got two days holidays, I decided to make one. 

Akshara : She is like an onion. Just when you will think you know her, she will introduce you to another her!

If there is something that could tell everything about her is her smile.... Those melancholic smiles which have a tale of its own. Carry so much burden yet always uplifted with... force. 

If you see Akshara, you will feel that she is that goody-goofy  person and that you know her. She is caring and you smile seeing her care for other people so selflessly. But you don't bother asking her or even yourself- what made her this caring? She will do everything in her power to make one smile and your eyes will shine but you either ignore or miss that tear that escapes her eye. You think she walks with her heart on her hand but you clearly missed that it's not her heart but just a piece of it which keeps on hurting her. She loves and smiles and you feel loved and happiness but forgot that she needs happiness too... That all she wanted to was to feel loved. She is fiercely protective of her loved ones and could will accept defeat in a heartbeat if that means they win because for her, relationships comes first. She believes if they win then she wins and then her failure does not matter.

She is everything yet nothing when it comes to Aarohi. It's not that she don't respect herself ... It's just that, in case of Aarohi, her every hurt, every pain, every accusations on her feels small.... Because she loved her beyond the world can understand. Kuch rishte toot sakte hai lekin choot nahi skte aur kuch rishte choot sakte hai lekin toot nahi sakte. Aur Aarohi se uska rishta kuch waisa hi hai. Wo jaanti hai Aarohi uss se dur bohot pehle jaa chuki hai lekin ye jo Goenkas ka surname aur behno ka rishta hai na, wo... Wo usse nhi todna chahti. So she will do everything in her power to make it work... To bridge the gap. 

She is ambitious. She followed her passion. Her love for music her strength... It helped her cope with years of pains and sufferings. 

What she went through is like a thousand bullets piercing her... Like someone took out her heart and crushed it merciless. 

We all saw her kindness, her smiles, her weakness- Aarohi, her fierce side - with Mahima, her shy side - with Abhimanyu, her playful side- with rest of Goenkas family. But have we ever wondered why? Have we given it a thought of how much she had to go through? She is the kindest but what brought so much kindness? With things she went through, she could have easily blamed her past and became a bitter person but she chose to lighten her path rather than living in darkness. 

Stephanie Bennett-Henry once said: you never know how hard someone had it before they became soft and you never know the ugliness they had to go through to have such a beautiful heart. Sometimes we learn grace from the worst of times and what saved us.

I don't think so anything would have better suited Akshara Goenka than this.

Imagine a 9 year old girl (I guess that's when she got to know about Sirat being her step mom) getting to know that the person she till now calling her mother was noth her real mother but her step-mom. Believe me, this hurts a lot... Itna ki dard dikhane ke kya chupane ke liye bhi jagah nhi hoti. How would a 9 year old would have dealt not only with this but also seeing her sister indifference towards her? *Sirat reconciled them from what I have read*. Imagine how hard it would be for her to know that usne apni maa ki jagah bohot aasani se kisi aur ko de di? And no one for 9 years took her mother's name ? Isn't that heart wrenching enough? But she rose above her hurt... She chose to see how much Sirat loved her... That how she never made her feel that she is not her biological daughter. And accepted the harsh truth? But do we know the affects it had on her? No. We still don't know and writer's might and should highlight this 

And then came another shock. Her mother died.... Right in front of her eyes. She was coming to save her and lost her life. Imagine the guilt... That heart wrenching cry she must have cried and if that was not enough.... Her sister blamed her. If her guilt was not enough to break her into million pieces that blame pushed her in an abyss. 

They say she was coming to save Akshu bcoz there was a storm nd yet many blame her ( I don't know how tho. Bcoz every mother would do the same). 

We were not shown this but once again, she got to know she lost her father too. 

How much has she gone through? How much pain does she hide behind her smile? She helps people because she knows the importance of help. She let Aarohi belittle her because no matter what, she is his sister and she loves her. She haf given Sirat promise to only look after her... Nd she fulfilled her promise so much to so much that for Aarohi's happiness she moved out. Dealt with her emotional trauma, panic attacks, studies and everything and it's not easy but she did it. How is she not stronger? And she also let Aarohi let out her anger on her because she feels it's Aarohi coping mechanism and she understands her grief, her pain and she let it do so because no one was there for her and she knows how much having a shoulder to cry upon means.

Akshara is a lot more than what meets the eye. One just need to stop using full stop and start asking questions.

And yes, she needs to stand up for herself in front of Aarohi and everyone who belittles her but we ourselves asks for flawed character and when we get one we want their character growth in 10 episodes in show... 2 days? Are we kidding or we are the joke here? 

P.S. I am not forcing my thoughts on anyone. Everyone is entitled for their own thoughts. And yes, will write about Aarohi and Birlas soon. 

Abhimanyu ne abhi tk kya kya kiya hai ye maine likha hai but mere smjh se pare hai abhi Abhimanyu toh uske liye baad mein likhungi.

Thank you ❣️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

I am glad I am not alone to feel this. 

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I feel bad for Akshu

Edited by Mira.Rajput24 - 2 years ago
ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mira.Rajput24

I want to see Akshu helping Abhi with his toe! A cute small moment 

Matlab? healing process?

Mira.Rajput24 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ishqdinoorhai9

Matlab? healing process?

Sorry I meant tie— but wrong post 😂

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mira.Rajput24

Sorry I meant tie— but wrong post 😂

Pehle mujhe laga bechare ko kya pata aaj pair mein chot lagi ho par phir laga shayad aage badhne ke baare mein baat ho rhi hai 😂 

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail

Waise where is tereliyex? Girl come back... I am missing you 🐱

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

I couldn't agree more! 

She is so positive and pure soul❤️

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

So true....

She is soft but strong

I hope we get to see that side later on

Sam_Faizal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Thank you writing this, you’ve totally hit the nail on this. I was thinking the same thing, how much has Akshara gone through and emerged out to be a beautiful soul. Her character and what made her this needs to be explored more. She is strong character. Strength and ambitious doesn’t have to be feisty or only achieving in the sense of education/career. It differs person to person. It’s what a person goes through in life that makes them who they are, and I think Akshara has emerged beautifully, yes she has a lot more to go through and a lot more to grow, but isn’t that part of life, we grow as a person every day. So how can we expect a character to have overnight growth in all aspects.