Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Mistyy

Tejaran are the target now, time and time again everyone has said, they are top finalists. So these silly exercises to pull them down. In fact, the housemates are helping them by targeting them and making their fan base stronger. 

true .. they are getting positive reviews and day by day HMS are turning against them

basically majority vs them r currently 

target usikoi kia jata hain jo actually strong ho 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Don’t worry about Jhund , BB ka full on saath hai and fan base hai - one of them will surely win - don’t worry about these tuccha jhund 😆

who said i am worried. i am chilled.. but meko hype karna hain, highlight karna hain so i am doing that

yes jitega inmein se .. BB ka support? nah it is like they r more interested abt shammo 

Edited by opsora2090 - 2 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shasha2509

If all have become against then where is the karan niti and mastermind Teja who could have manipulated each and every one. I dont think its any Jhund its their own behavior paying them

jhund hain tabhi they backbite whole day

they r more interested abt teja karan's bond n alliance than themselves

opsora2090 thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

People come and tell KK he's their favorite and that Jay needs to do something. Housemates translate this as "Jay is Hero and KK is Zero" 

pure insecurity 

opsora2090 thumbnail
Originally posted by: roni_berna

Teja toh I could understand but Karan has lost his followers 😆

Karan should have this as a wake up signal now and fight against the bullies.

hmm he should fight back ..i hope bb will serve good task

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

i think umar Will be with them till his end:) yesterday wat he said control freak,i know karan fans felt bad.But karan also said once gadha to him.I think only true friends  can praise us and criticise us. The way umar said,the way karan said both are for each others good, without any negative intention.They cares so they said. We should know the diff between how shamita/jay etc. says to karan and umar or teja and how this three says to each other.

Edited by SushantForever - 2 years ago
Mac15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Channel’s favorite is Shamita. Baap re oosko har topic me ghusna h. Jay is better than her, at least he tells that yes I keep grudges but she is sooooooooo fake, she keeps the grudges but says “Nothing like that”. WKW bolke kuch b krti h but expects other to not do so, Why Maharani?? From her sitting posture to talking, she is fake from head to toe. And this Nishant is two headed snake, Pratik is better than him. Vishal was better until he connected with Shamita. Abhi he got stuck with her, this is the time he should stay away from her citing WKW feedback but he won’t do so. Karan should take the feedback positively  and start working on it , I like Teja too but they should not indulge in love angle (my pov)

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Opo what a beautiful post!!! It is Tejran vs Jhund and the jhund is losing badly (like literal beizzati ke saath 😆) 

Itni jalan, itni insecurity 🤣 they feel so threatened it is actually hilarious. Tejran are literally killing it

They Karan stood up to Raquesh about hi bonds with Teja. The way Teja fought for Karan's gift. The way they (along with Umar who had joined them and Affo too) flipped the captaincy task in their favour while the jhund could do nothing but watch was 👏

I am loving this!!!

opsora2090 thumbnail

vishal to karan- mere loyalty pe 1% bh ishaak mat karna 🤣

bol kaun raha hain who gave dhonka to junglewasi 

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

karan was literally the one who created that jhund

funny how that turned against him now