Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Groot thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

totally different situations and different reasoning 

No Comparison at all 

Teja fans should stop using KK's name to show her as a strong player because she is not 

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Groot

totally different situations and different reasoning 

No Comparison at all 

Teja fans should stop using KK's name to show her as a strong player because she is not 

πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

She is stronger enough as an individual.  

@bold: reverse applies

Mistyy thumbnail

Tejaran are the target now, time and time again everyone has said, they are top finalists. So these silly exercises to pull them down. In fact, the housemates are helping them by targeting them and making their fan base stronger. 

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

So when will they (Tejran) stop playing hum saath saath is the real kooschan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Don’t worry about Jhund , BB ka full on saath hai and fan base hai - one of them will surely win - don’t worry about these tuccha jhund πŸ˜†

Nishita123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

So when will they (Tejran) stop playing hum saath saath is the real kooschan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

BB hai na - they will give next prompt or script soon πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Abhi to Tejran vs jhund enjoy karo πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Edited by Nishita123 - 2 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishita123

Don’t worry about Jhund , BB ka full on saath hai and fan base hai - one of them will surely win - don’t worry about these tuccha jhund πŸ˜†

you know that is so true. The disappointment for me this season is each of these individuals is capable of so much more. For once most of could be happy with a winner. We just prefer them to have a winning performance behind it. …. 

Despite being in minority I am glad mere saath ek season mein to hua aisaa. With divya as winner :). 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

you know that is so true. The disappointment for me this season is each of these individuals is capable of so much more. For once most of could be happy with a winner. We just prefer them to have a winning performance behind it. …. 

Despite being in minority I am glad mere saath ek season mein to hua aisaa. With divya as winner :). 

Gulati too right? 

gulati ko end me I wasn’t behind. I still think he was deserving winner of that season in the end. But at some point thoda sa connection toota thaa. 

He was your fav all the way tho. Hain na ?  Have you rooted for any other winners ? 

And please come to pratik and neha ka thread to ensure you also convey your good wishes for the kappal. They back together :) πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»