Posted: 2 years ago

Tejran are enough for them ♥️

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ayaan786

karan was literally the one who created that jhund

funny how that turned against him now

He created nothing. It was junglewaasi’s vs OTT. This was created by BB as soon as everyone is in the main house they are free to choose their own alliances. The point is everyone feels so threatened by the appreciation they are receiving that they are scared to be overshadowed and hence have resorted to singling them out. Woh kya jaane we are only loving Tejran moreee!!!

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: lovereading14

He created nothing. It was junglewaasi’s vs OTT. This was created by BB as soon as everyone is in the main house they are free to choose their own alliances. The point is everyone feels so threatened by the appreciation they are receiving that they are scared to be overshadowed and hence have resorted to singling them out. Woh kya jaane we are only loving Tejran moreee!!!

cringe

who is this we?

the actual bigg boss fans like me are not liking them at all which is why the trp is at an all time low

you shippers are honestly ruining this season 

you dont want karan and teja to play indivdually and not rely on a love angle?

lovereading14 thumbnail

cringe

who is this we?

the actual bigg boss fans like me are not liking them at all which is why the trp is at an all time low

you shippers are honestly ruining this season 

you dont want karan and teja to play indivdually and not rely on a love angle?

sure! TRP is not at an all time low because of the combination of Livefeed and Cricket clash but because of the most famous ship? yeah right! TRP is not low because of makers trying to make this shamita's sasural but because of shippers. Yes very believable! 

Also TRP is not at an all time low because wkw seems more for clarifying shamita's doubts than salman reprimanding Simba for his comments and the push during his fight with Umar... in fact that was completely ignored. 

Many Umar and Karan fans have claimed to stop watching due to the bias editing. 

1. They did not even show the push properly on the main episode

2. cut out all of karaneeti scenes where he planning 

3. edited in such a way to show that Teja is negative 

and yet it is not BB editing team fault but ours! 

Furthermore, the managed to get the most boring contestant from OTT (Raquesh) on the show... I mean why?? Get Divya no? Or at least Akshara. Yet it is not the makers idiotic decisions but us shipper who are ruining the season. 

We is referring to shippers or anyone that supports Karan and Teja. They are not relying on a love angle, they have a game too, but if they are developing a bond why is that so wrong? I would have gone on to explain how emotions run high in the BB house but you are a seasoned viewer, you know this. 

ayaan786 thumbnail

sure! TRP is not at an all time low because of the combination of Livefeed and Cricket clash but because of the most famous ship? yeah right! TRP is not low because of makers trying to make this shamita's sasural but because of shippers. Yes very believable! 

Also TRP is not at an all time low because wkw seems more for clarifying shamita's doubts than salman reprimanding Simba for his comments and the push during his fight with Umar... in fact that was completely ignored. 

Many Umar and Karan fans have claimed to stop watching due to the bias editing. 

1. They did not even show the push properly on the main episode

2. cut out all of karaneeti scenes where he planning 

3. edited in such a way to show that Teja is negative 

and yet it is not BB editing team fault but ours! 

Furthermore, the managed to get the most boring contestant from OTT (Raquesh) on the show... I mean why?? Get Divya no? Or at least Akshara. Yet it is not the makers idiotic decisions but us shipper who are ruining the season. 

We is referring to shippers or anyone that supports Karan and Teja. They are not relying on a love angle, they have a game too, but if they are developing a bond why is that so wrong? I would have gone on to explain how emotions run high in the BB house but you are a seasoned viewer, you know this. 

you know whats wrong?

there were 2 promos for today first about shamitha and rakesh having a date and 2nd teju and karan  talking with loud romantic music on the background

why will people watch this episode after that promo i dont think you can blame anyone else apart from these 2 couples and the makers of course

bigg boss fans want to see some great tasks, game planning, real fights, but what we are seeing is just some cheap romantic movie

Edited by ayaan786 - 2 years ago
lovereading14 thumbnail

you know whats wrong?

there were 2 promos for today first about shamitha and rakesh having a date and 2nd teju and karan and teju talking with loud romantic music on the background

why will people watch this episode after that promo i dont think you can blame anyone else apart from these 2 couples and the makers of course

bigg boss fans want to see some great tasks, game planning, real fights, but what we are seeing is just some cheap romantic movie

you literally ignored my entire post and repeated your complaint about promos and the couple 

some people will still watch it because you conveniently forgot about the VIP promo, some people will watch it for Shara, others for Tejran and the rest for the task (everyone is tied to Umar, they are convincing him why they deserve the VIP access) 

Look, you are entitled to have your own opinion, and I completely respect the fact that you do not want to see romance in the house. That is your choice and that is fine. But blaming the TRP fall solely on Tejran is baseless and I have mentioned why on my previous post. Apart from that we have a difference of opinion and thats fine, we are enjoying different parts of the show which is normal. 

ayaan786 thumbnail

you literally ignored my entire post and repeated your complaint about promos and the couple 

some people will still watch it because you conveniently forgot about the VIP promo, some people will watch it for Shara, others for Tejran and the rest for the task (everyone is tied to Umar, they are convincing him why they deserve the VIP access) 

Look, you are entitled to have your own opinion, and I completely respect the fact that you do not want to see romance in the house. That is your choice and that is fine. But blaming the TRP fall solely on Tejran is baseless and I have mentioned why on my previous post. Apart from that we have a difference of opinion and thats fine, we are enjoying different parts of the show which is normal. 

you didnt got my point

if was trying to explain you how most of these promos are cut for tejran 

so when after that the trp is getting low then its also part of their responsibility 

you cant just put all the blame on others and say tejran has no fault in that

just face it people(actual fans of bigg boss) are not interested in this fake love drama

you shippers are in a big minority even hearing this couple names like shara or tejran is soo cringe

just use their actual names for god sake

Edited by ayaan786 - 2 years ago
lovereading14 thumbnail

you didnt got my point

if was trying to explain you how most of these promos are cut for tejran 

so when after that the trp is getting low then its also part of their responsibility 

you cant just put all the blame on others and say tejran has no fault in that

just face it people(actual fans of bigg boss) are not interested in this fake love drama

you shippers are in a big minority even hearing this couple names like shara or tejran is soo cringe

just use their actual names for god sake

ok... let me get this straight... so Tejasswi and Karan who are oblivious to what is happening outside the house are building a connection of their own which the makers use as a promo which upsets you and the so called real fans of biggboss (because hum to fake hai) and that is somehow their fault? 

Do you see where the logic falls short? You might find all this cringe worthy I don't and others (shippers in your words and also fake bb fans) don't. 

Whether shippers are minority or majority is really not the point of discussion so I am not going to even bother over that.