Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Sushma_Reddy

I like the way teju said to karan that i wont take his name on back🤣 like how he did last time.

she is possessive , tabhi kuch der baad chale gayee intense hug dene n sort karne ..

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: CobraKai1972

I don't understand how a contestant who almost everyone that visits the house claim as their favourite, a contestant that according to most of the ex contestants who were called in to guide the present ones, is playing wonderfully and a contestant that the host claimed he sees a finalist in is a zero in comparison to someone who is asked time and again to pull his socks up and make his presence felt in the game.

I mean it's okay if that was their personal opinions regarding those two because as far as the game is concerned, Jay is no where near Karan's league. 

jay top 5 pe bhi nei hoga.. umar, pratik r going to grab his position in upcoming days

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: opsora2090

she is possessive , tabhi kuch der baad chale gayee intense hug dene n sort karne ..

more than possessive it looked like I am not going to do like you,I will support 100% on face and not change the statement on ur back

kusima thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

they were also part of the jhund once

Edited by kusima - 2 years ago
Chewing_gum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Victim card nahi chalega. They are in this situation Because of their own behaviour.

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chewing_gum

Victim card nahi chalega. They are in this situation Because of their own behaviour.

Still they can face the rest😊

mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kusima

they were also part of the jhund once

Thr jhund is all evicted bcuz of them lol

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

It is nothing more than drama scripted by BB. These two, Jay and Shamita are channels favorites. Channel will keep focus on them whether in positive or negative way. Channel is ignoring Afsana completely while she is much more entertaining than all these 4 combined.

InClouds thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 2 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 2

Karan is fine but Teja is self centered. 

KaranBB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: opsora2090

Last WKW  it was -

Tejwassi  VS jhund 

This WKW it is -

Karan VS Jhund 

Meanwhile The whole house knows These two r on top position on basis of Supports so lets target them 👏👏

Good going jhund 👎🏼

Last week ko teju ko 7 avoid or samita ko 4 avoid mli thi....or is hafte karan ko 7 zero or jay ko 4 zero mli what a coincidence 

You reap what you sow…. Karma🤷‍♂️