Bigg Boss 15 - Daily Discussion Topic - 7th Nov 2021 - Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 85

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Lf has gone off after task

Pakka affo ke reaction pe promo katega kal

Jasoos stay strong

Ye season itna faltu ki I am not liking anyone fully

Ab aage if umar is cornered in future  ,no sympathies from my side as he dumped his only genuine friend 

Acha hai this season is flopping 

Waise bhi dimag lagake kya fayda

Jeetega to karan hi and teju top2 

I agree. Ty for for the saath as always. Chalo am off. See you all later. 

Aap log ki friendship is always the v best thing about BB anyways :) 

and other than suyaash and chingaari who I know since many years ago. I met most of you since OTT or now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

worried affo ne kuch tod fod na kardi hoπŸ˜’

Max possibl3 hai

Kuch language mai galat na bol diya ho

Bb do din se trying to get old affo back to make her vamp

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

believe me karan kar leta tolerate πŸ˜† he is behaving like love sick puppy doesn’t mean he is that stupid to lose a perfect follower like Umar for these small stuff . And Karan likes affo too

But AAFFO kisi kam ka nei except sona n jagna..

uske bajase n shammo kay bajase they lost khana n got punish

no celeb praises her n gives feedback toh kissss basis pe they would choose her ?

think from game pov

no karan tolerate nei kartaa.. he is in now extreme phase of love .. teja kay alava kuch na dikhtaa 

mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Max possibl3 hai

Kuch language mai galat na bol diya ho

Bb do din se trying to get old affo back to make her vamp

after all the wkw she was bashed and Shamita affo ladai got increase in trpsπŸ˜’ i hope she is ok

nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hmm, my 2 cents. Disappointed with Umar, I won't deny. KK and Nishant were fair choices but I can sort of understand where he might be coming from for Teja. 

Teja, I think mainly came into picture from yesterday late night conversation. Ieeshan leaving did have an impact (based on Umar-Vishal convo today) because he thought Ieeshan will be on his side since they got closer. But then he got evicted.

Also, Umar mentioned in the beginning of how is he going to look from overall perspective including WKW and it's quite visible that Teja is more highlighted and given importance compared to Afsana - assuming this is a reason, I wouldn't know. 

I would have absolutely preferred he choose Afsana in the end. I still firmly believe he doesn't really believe in Tejran (I barely see him encourage it or cheer for them,  even less than Afsana) and he told Maisha how much he found it fake. But I guess he took a safe choice here, albeit disappointing.

Edited by nymeria5 - 2 years ago
opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Still youtube pe acha khaasa tha

Second tha

Pratik bahut peeche tha in youtube initially  

Uska bhi increased 

umar tapkaou pratik now.. 

nah pratik second aya tha kuch poll pe  

look .. karan has come a long way 

AnVishtian thumbnail

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

I agree. Ty for for the saath as always. Chalo am off. See you all later. 

Aap log ki friendship is always the v best thing about BB anyways :) 

and other than suyaash and chingaari who I know since many years ago. I met most of you since OTT or now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

Bye bye Jasoos!

I'm off too... I'll come back if there is something inreresting or worthwhile to watch. Abhi toh its damn predictable how this is gonna go - Bira bira nonsense, Tejran/Shara/PraNa, OTT bitching, Affo losing it, Umar getting karma served back,  etc. 

They have followed this pattern till now and they will continue, after watching their discussions I can say for πŸ’― these people still do not understand how they should tackle this game. 

They are neither winning hearts outside nor brownie points inside. 

Kuch change nahi hone wale inke equations because they chose the snake who has anyway decided he will pick anyone over these 3. 

There is no payoff in all this for the viewer. 

Edited by .Rinnie. - 2 years ago
spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: livepraylaugh

I agree to everything. Umar said the same thing to Afsana. 

Umar is playing smart. Afsana did not do any sacrifice for him to pick her. Afsana stood by him at captaincy task supporting him as Umar gave her gift.
Umar did pay back to Nishant, but Teju was obvious choice along with Karan. 

I think picking Afsana was a waste game point. Teju is very manipulative and can play well pulling support in task. 

Afsana is not good choice with respect to game. 

Edited by spicysagar - 2 years ago
nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

All this being said, what a terrible task. VIP room sochke I thought it would be more daunting - like those survival ones, staying up all night wala tasks. 

This is such a non creative task. I mean, what is the point with the props and all? πŸ€”

Edited by nymeria5 - 2 years ago
Mumbaikar007 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: spicysagar

Umar is playing smart. Afsana did not do any sacrifice for him to pick her. Afsana stood by him at captaincy task supporting him as Umar gave her gift.
Umar did pay back to Nishant, but Teju was obvious choice along with Karan. 

I think picking Afsana was a waste game point. Teju is very manipulative and can play well pulling support in task. 

Afsana is not good choice with respect to game. 

Kinda agree with that. But he could have handled it better. There was a way to do this without burning bridges.

And Nishant is 100% a snake. He will betray and backstab at the drop of a hat.