Bigg Boss 15 - Daily Discussion Topic - 7th Nov 2021 - Weekend Ka Vaar - Page 87

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KJasoosChulbulP

Nishi. So sorry. It only let me tag 5 per post. πŸ˜­

Suyaash and you I known the longest. My bad πŸ€—πŸ€—

No worries Jasoos, was just kidding πŸ€—

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

The weakest logic today by KK (and hence Umar) was the explaination to affo. 

It makes no difference if you inside vip room or outside. Game to same hain. And eventually you will be in also. 

Theek hain ? Then karan. Sacrifice πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Tell Umar. Take affo and teja with you. I will be safe outside and will get into VIP anyways. It’s the same. If one is outside or inside. Hain na πŸ˜†πŸ€£β˜ΊοΈβ€¦

yeda banaaa  kar peda khaaney se log Yedaa naheen bantey πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 

MistyDawn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: livepraylaugh

Yes, Umar need to payback Nishant otherwise he might come across very wrong. Yesterday only, he promised Teja will be his priority. So he needs to make a decision. 

Nishant was not going inside to give out Umar's raaz because like the ones with secret of a weak contenders name say Teja, he thought if he saves that weak contender then that person can lose if a strong player from their side goes up against that person.. The minute Nishant realized that Vishal is likely to go, he went in and was ready to give out Umar's name to save Vishal.. But rajiv had already gone in.. so Vishal got out of captaincy race.. In short, Nishant didn't wanna save Umar's name till the end out of the goodness of his heart but to wait till he is against one strong member from their side- either Jay or Vishal. but both got out..  So Umar owes nothing to Nishant and knowing how he is, does teen panch all the time, besides his open loyalty towards Pratik, if he he has chosen Nishant, there must be something more to it than just repaying.. Umar had helped Nishant be the captain and Nishant had repaid him by nominating him.. So Umar knows how Nishant is..Afsana is entertaining sure.. but from game POV she is not someone I will put my money on..simple

KJasoosChulbulP thumbnail

Ty for this post. My point exactly. Did you see my post few pages ago this morning on same thing. They have removed all their β€œfriends” from show one by one since week 2. πŸ€£πŸ€£

aur log are screaming. Perfect strategy se khel rahey hain πŸ€£πŸ€£