Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: umawanderer

@bold Ok... So.. the channel wanted to axe YRKKH but could not give the same time slot to the new remake... I guess that is why they just did it.. In ITV more than the content.. It is the time slot that is valuable.. I understand that. Many nice shows have been shut because of their placement.

But if they did want to revamp the show why not take a series which had less negativity.. which will be closer to be the YRKKH family type...

They have already seen that bringing toxicity is a failure (@purple) in this series... According to what you said YRHPK suffered because it was not much related to the original show..

BTW.. thank you for this much info...You seem to know a lot about these things...

I am following Mehndi Hai Rachne Waali which is on air since Feb. The forum is quite active and I also check twitter and Gossip TV's tweets regularly.

He has given all the updates and yes I am fan of Rhea and Shaheer. I liked Mishbhir, they were very cute and not toxic. Head above shoulder characters and Shaheer really worked very hard for the show, right from loosing weight, total transformation from the very intense roles that he has done. I think corona hit many shows very badly and one of them was YRHPK. 

Btw there is news that RS has again approached Mohsin for a show.  HE IS ONE CONFUSED PERSONALITY.  MAYBE BACKUP FOR YRKKH 

Originally posted by: Ruhi.007

Just some of actors are changed. Rest of the crew, some of the cast is still the same. Also not to forget they keep dropping similarities with either the season 1 or season 2 characters. Like the intro song of Akshu is similar to akshara and naira's. 

Although the online audience may find problems with the show, the trp audience may still connect with the new gen as Akshu is still the grand daughter of Akshara and kaira. They showed the o kanha song for connect with season 1 and chocolate kachori to connect with kaira audience. 

Just wish they have a better story arc for kairav. His entire role cannot be about just protecting his sisters. Even here it is a repeat of Naksh getting sidelined for Naira πŸ™„. 

You are right so far they had showed a glimpse of Old akshara and Karthik in New akshu. Like her soft yet firm character from Akshu and the glimpse where she hide her pain like Karthik. These things indeed make me feel like watching yrkkh. 

Maybe all are in such a negative vibe because by no cost we could relate this remake show with yrkkh. And whenever I see the episodes I sub consciously relate it to orginal version

Because in any of the seasons even if their is a love triangle we didn't have a negative lead that had so much vamp 'ish' side to her. From what I know Aarohi in orginal story went to the extent of killing. 

Then their is a family vibe. Both the Goenka's and Birla's seems to be more broken family than season 2. In that only the kids had misunderstanding with parents and left home but in season 3 everyone and anyone seems to have a problem with the others. 

Oh yeah Kairav definitely need a story of his own. He needs it. He had suffered more than anyone even more than akshu and aru. As a kid he saw his own mom dying in front of his eyes. Then his father and then his step mother poor boy has to grow up soon. They much show something good for such a character and I am liking this actor a lot for this role. He is playing Kairav role really well. 

Edited by hari15 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: austen-eliot

Bahut bura kiya hai production house ne. Really I don't get any yrkkh vibes at all. If it was a totally new show it would have been better. Now the harshad fan base which is quite large have started watching the show but from what I gather from comments and posts it doesn't seem like they used to watch yrkkh before. And those who are the original fans of the show I don't know how much they are able to relate to it now. The obsessive love story that they are apparently remaking seems to have no connection to the Singhania or Goenka family. I feel really let down. I would really like to know what are the views of other long-standing yrkkh fans? 

I absolutely cannot relate to anything now there is no originality anymore all the old cast has disappeared with no goodbye Even Bhabhimaa the only remaining person. I have been here since the beginning and am disappointed with what the show has become.

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

BIRLA IS EQUAL TO RAJVANSH PARIVAAR.

RAJAN KO YRHPK SE ITNA PYAAR HAI TOH USKO OFF AIR HI KYON KIYA 

THERE WERE SOME COMIC ELEMENTS IN THE SPIN OFF

THE BIRLAS ARE  GHUM HAI KISSI KE PYAAR MEIN  LITE VERSION. 

Thank you for clarifying my doubts... Now all your replies makes sense to me. 

austen-eliot thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Just some of actors are changed. Rest of the crew, some of the cast is still the same. Also not to forget they keep dropping similarities with either the season 1 or season 2 characters. Like the intro song of Akshu is similar to akshara and naira's. 

Although the online audience may find problems with the show, the trp audience may still connect with the new gen as Akshu is still the grand daughter of Akshara and kaira. They showed the o kanha song for connect with season 1 and chocolate kachori to connect with kaira audience. 

Just wish they have a better story arc for kairav. His entire role cannot be about just protecting his sisters. Even here it is a repeat of Naksh getting sidelined for Naira πŸ™„. 

Yes they do keep dropping similarities from previous seasons,  they are bending over backwards to establish the connection between present akshu and her mom and gran. But I feel it isn't working. I cannot connect this akshu with naira somehow. Naira had more fire. The problem is the story. They have just jumped into the love triangle without properly laying ground to connect with the previous generation. Everything seems so disjointed. Even the love story between the leads looks so rushed. I don't think even harshad's charisma is working for me to connect with the story. His character hasn't been properly filled out either. He is supposed to be against marriage and a disbeliever in love. They could have shown more scenes with him going about his life as a cynical doctor before they got him with akshu. Then as soon as he hears her sing he falls. And the realization has come a couple of episodes later. There should have been more scenes of inner struggle for such a character like dr. Abhi.I don't like it at all. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Yes they do keep dropping similarities from previous seasons,  they are bending over backwards to establish the connection between present akshu and her mom and gran. But I feel it isn't working. I cannot connect this akshu with naira somehow. Naira had more fire. The problem is the story. They have just jumped into the love triangle without properly laying ground to connect with the previous generation. Everything seems so disjointed. Even the love story between the leads looks so rushed. I don't think even harshad's charisma is working for me to connect with the story. His character hasn't been properly filled out either. He is supposed to be against marriage and a disbeliever in love. They could have shown more scenes with him going about his life as a cynical doctor before they got him with akshu. Then as soon as he hears her sing he falls. And the realization has come a couple of episodes later. There should have been more scenes of inner struggle for such a character like dr. Abhi.I don't like it at all. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Yes agree it is too soon. Last Wednesday the new gen started and we already have the ML questioning his feelings for the FL this Wednesday and today Friday, in 8 episodes, he has written his and hers initials in a heart on tree πŸ™ˆ.. 

It seemed cute when karthik did these majnu giri and Naira was roasting the dude every chance she got. Here I don't know what the makers are showing πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

austen-eliot thumbnail

Yes agree it is too soon. Last Wednesday the new gen started and we already have the ML questioning his feelings for the FL this Wednesday and today Friday, in 8 episodes, he has written his and hers initials in a heart on tree πŸ™ˆ.. 

It seemed cute when karthik did these majnu giri and Naira was roasting the dude every chance she got. Here I don't know what the makers are showing πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

True. It doesn't go with Abhimanyu 's character to do such things. It sticks in my throat πŸ€’.

Someone mentioned a new writer getting on board so were hoping the script might pick up. But lagta hai he will just follow the OG and he isn't even filling out the characters properly. And from reading some of his tweets he comes across as someone who isn't going to address the various audience ke preferences. I think pranali ki acting se jo problem ho rahi hai is also because of poor writing. 

sur91 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6

I was a big big fan of the first season and followed the second one a little bit.

The essence of the original was half lost in the second season itself but now it's completely gone.

There is so much negativity already in the show in the form of aarohi and the Birlas. Goenkas(including Kairav) are reduced to being mere protectors of A&A.

The BIRLAS seems like an amalgamation of Ghum, YRHPK and Anupama and that too only the negative points.

The family bonding, the breeziness, the essence of young love which was present in the first two seasons is missing in this one as it's already too loaded with negativity.

So yes why they made it as YRKKH and not a new show is not understandable 

Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

True. It doesn't go with Abhimanyu 's character to do such things. It sticks in my throat πŸ€’.

Someone mentioned a new writer getting on board so were hoping the script might pick up. But lagta hai he will just follow the OG and he isn't even filling out the characters properly. And from reading some of his tweets he comes across as someone who isn't going to address the various audience ke preferences. I think pranali ki acting se jo problem ho rahi hai is also because of poor writing. 

Utkarsh is the writer of Radhe Krishna, YRKKH and Jai Khaniya lal ki.

He is managing 3 shows together. With so much of work It is not easy to explore and show character progression which is the USP of YRKKH. The writer was trolled for panic attacks. It isn't the right away of doing it anyways. Akshara case is chronic and as pointed out by Abhimanyu she needs medication. The writer is talking about  distraction, it works only in mild cases 

Abhimanyu is layered. It would have been good if both the sisters work for Birla Hospital and he eventually falls in love with Akshara.

The Mask festival is like instant noodles. I guess there is too of pressure from the channel

as 3 shows are running on same concepts for example

1. Ghum - Pakki didi's one sided love and mission Virat

2. Imlie - Malini didi and Imlie fighting for the same man

3 YRKKH - Aarohi wants  to win over Abhimanyu (( icchee Noddee))

upcoming shows

if Kartikye Priyam is going to replace ZMGA then it's again about a doctor marrying the dark skinned sister and the fair one troubling them

The only show which is going to be very diff is kabhi kabhi itefaq ( it's a comedy one).

The writers and producers of YRKKH should not buckle to pressure. They can show more of Kairav trying to reason out with the sisters and yes they better bring grandparents in the Birla Household. Dadi or bua, anyone to break the ice.

austen-eliot thumbnail

Originally posted by: Salutethearmy

Utkarsh is the writer of Radhe Krishna, YRKKH and Jai Khaniya lal ki.

He is managing 3 shows together. With so much of work It is not easy to explore and show character progression which is the USP of YRKKH. The writer was trolled for panic attacks. It isn't the right away of doing it anyways. Akshara case is chronic and as pointed out by Abhimanyu she needs medication. The writer is talking about  distraction, it works only in mild cases 

Abhimanyu is layered. It would have been good if both the sisters work for Birla Hospital and he eventually falls in love with Akshara.

The Mask festival is like instant noodles. I guess there is too of pressure from the channel

as 3 shows are running on same concepts for example

1. Ghum - Pakki didi's one sided love and mission Virat

2. Imlie - Malini didi and Imlie fighting for the same man

3 YRKKH - Aarohi wants  to win over Abhimanyu (( icchee Noddee))

upcoming shows

if Kartikye Priyam is going to replace ZMGA then it's again about a doctor marrying the dark skinned sister and the fair one troubling them

The only show which is going to be very diff is kabhi kabhi itefaq ( it's a comedy one).

The writers and producers of YRKKH should not buckle to pressure. They can show more of Kairav trying to reason out with the sisters and yes they better bring grandparents in the Birla Household. Dadi or bua, anyone to break the ice.

From what you said earlier they have already buckled to pressure by remaking this bengali serial and incorporating it in yrkkh. Looks like no hope is left😭