Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

did Mumtaz love a married man?

sridevi was tactless that she lived at boney Kapoor's wife's house and had an affair in her house.

Maroonporsche thumbnail
DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

To be fair, Dharmendra really wanted to break his first marriage to be with Hema. His wife did not want a divorce due to the social stigma and out of respect for her wishes, he decided to convert to Islam to marry Hema Malini.

I think he went to extraordinary lengths for his love. I can’t help but respect him for this heart on his sleeve approach. I see his sons Sunny and Bobby respect him too and I think he must have really tried to be fair to everyone in his family.

Are you guys serious?? You are justifying Dharmendra cheating on his wife and Hema Malini for having an affair with a married man....unbelievable...😳

There is no way to justify what Dharmendra and Hema did....absolutely nothing....u resect for it....He abused Islam so that he could marry Hema...they are Muslims now...do u see them following any Muslim traditions?? These 2 not just abuse Islam but also Hinduism....what are u respecting him for?

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

Falling in love is one thing,you can't help it but how do you justify being in love when you already have a partner and have begun to raise a family with her?  Even if his first marriage had already soured by then or whatever his excuse was , it's disturbing when somebody just thinks of abandonning their spouse .  If he can leave his wife for you he can definitely leave you for the next broad. 

If Sridevi really kept Boney from being close to his kids  that was nasty. Wow. That could be true going by the way Arjun talks about her. He tries to hide bitterness .  

I can't believe that people are justifying cheating...

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

In an ideal "white" world, one would get married and that would be it. They would never fall in love with someone else. They would raise a family and live happily ever after. But in a grey world, sometimes, you do fall out of love with your spouse. Sometimes you aren't compatible or you meet somebody much later in life who was everything you ever wanted.

Hema wasn't a "broad" for Dharmendra. She was and is his love. I am sure a star like Dharmendra could have found many "broads" if that's what he wanted. But no one goes to such lengths as Dharmendra did for a fling. He risked public ridicule, gave up his religion, fought with others to be with Hema Malini. People just don't go to such lengths for any person unless they had deep feelings. 

Dharmendra didn't abandon his first spouse. He stayed married to her due to her wishes, and converted his religion out of respect for his first wife. That was quite decent and respectful of him. Ultimately, its a person's choice to live with the other one for life. Marriage shouldn't be a bondage, but a choice. It takes two people choosing to be together to make a successful one.

Also, as a child of a broken marriage, I am strictly against parents staying together for the kids. People shouldn't do that. I was relieved when my parents divorced because I couldn't bear their unhappiness. I also resented them deeply for staying together for so many years for my sake; like "don't put your sadness on my head, for God's sake!"

Even if this is not an ideal white world and wrong things happen....the least one can do is to call a wrong thing out and not try to make it right by giving excuses for them...

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TrollikaDevi

Yeah I remember watching an interview where she said she ( Hema) never tried to stop him from seeing his first wife or kids. That she knew being possessive wasnt going to achieve anything. I guess that was reasonable of her 

Oh....Mahanta ki devi Hema...😳....She let Dharmendra see his first wife and kids....wah wah

JayaBachan thumbnail

I have one simple policy. If my non-existent husband even starts to pay attention to another woman in a romantic or sexual way, then I would expect that he‘d end our marriage first before pursuing somebody else. This is the only respectful approach that I’d accept, though it most likely won’t stop me from wishing death upon him, but it is what it is and I am who I am. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Is Mumtaz married ? 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

#1. The 1st marriage didn't fail looks like. It's one thing for a spouse to leave a bad marriage. What Dharm did was hanky panky with Hema, both knowing he was a married man with children. He because he could, she because her parents never let her meet any eligible men until then. 

#2. People might not be able to help falling in love. But people can always help what they do about it. When you've made a promise to someone else, when you have kids with that someone, AND when that relationship is not toxic, merely mundane, you don't get to walk out and celebrate your grand romance .  

Yeah, kids do come first. 

Saying again, this doesn't apply in cases of bad marriages. 

But merely meeting someone more exciting is not reason to leave a spouse and kids.  

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago