Frequent Posters

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Wrong post! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by Pain-in-ur-Neck - 2 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheAquaCapri

I have no respect for Sridevi whatsoever.

You and me both 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Partners aren't mobile phones that you can exchange for the latest model in the market. 

What if another person is really really fine tho  Just Joking 😆

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Guys, please don’t bother quoting me. I have already said all I wanted to on this topic and ended the discussion beautifully with a lovely person earlier. I would just agree to disagree with the other people at this point.

The fact that I don’t have the patience for lengthy debates with different people is why my IF forum ranking hasn’t increased, despite my deep love for Sizzlerz purple 😭 

I understand what your trying to say 👍🏼

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Uh, no.

Your first responsibility is to your kids when you have them. And it's not just about financial responsibilities.

And there are enough studies out there which show kids do better when married parents stay together.

Note it doesn't say stay together in love.

So yeah... when you have kids, you don't get to expand the definition of what is a bad marriage and go and celebrate selfishness. 

I don't know much about Dharmendra-Hema and what exactly transpired back then but speaking in general, I think prescribing terms for others on what should and shouldn't comprise an "acceptable" reason to cheat or end a marriage or even the "best" course of action for their kids comes across as extremely highhanded and entitled. 

There are marriage vows in place for that purpose and the other partner's love, commitment and trust are also equally compelling forces for most of the people, especially with kids in the picture. Opinions from strangers and other third parties are nothing but meaningless white noise -- they're neither morally binding and nor should anyone impose them on others as such.

I can understand admonishing someone for cheating cuz cheating, breaking vows/promises and hurting another person's trust is never a morally sound decision and that's fairly obvious. But it happens a lot more often than we'd like cuz people are flawed, different and come with their own priorities and thresholds... and what the heck do I know, I haven't cheated. But how the family members come to terms in the aftermath is not anyone else's call but their own, and I wouldn't knock them for choosing the least toxic option for everyone's well-being.

Originally posted by: BlackWitch

Guys, please don’t bother quoting me. I have already said all I wanted to on this topic and ended the discussion beautifully with a lovely person earlier. I would just agree to disagree with the other people at this point.

The fact that I don’t have the patience for lengthy debates with different people is why my IF forum ranking hasn’t increased, despite my deep love for Sizzlerz purple 😭 

I envy all the sizzlerz for their glorious shade of purple too. 😆 Too bad it will probably take me a decade to get there. 

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I have one simple policy. If my non-existent husband even starts to pay attention to another woman in a romantic or sexual way, then I would expect that he‘d end our marriage first before pursuing somebody else. This is the only respectful approach that I’d accept, though it most likely won’t stop me from wishing death upon him, but it is what it is and I am who I am. 

My non-existent husband would land in trouble if his eyes linger for longer than 3 seconds on anyone that's not me. He better know how to make me feel like I'm the queen of his world, heart, brain, body and the whole package .... every minute of the day. That's a real man right there even if he might be non-existent. 

BlackWitch thumbnail

My misery loves your company 😆

Firstly, I didn’t want to leave my Dazzler sea green. But because Tanisha in BB infuriated me, I became red writing posts in that doormat’s honour 🤔

Since I no longer have the patience of the 20 year old me, all I gotta do is wait to get old before I get that damned gorgeous purple 😭 

Originally posted by: SmittenKitten

I envy all the sizzlerz for their glorious shade of purple too. 😆 Too bad it will probably take me a decade to get there. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

My non-existent husband would land in trouble if his eyes linger for longer than 3 seconds on anyone that's not me. He better know how to make me feel like I'm the queen of his world, heart, brain, body and the whole package .... every minute of the day. That's a real man right there even if he might be non-existent. 

That kind of man only exists in my romance novels. Though Ranveer staring at Deepika in awe comes really close - the lucky bitch. 😆

BlackWitch thumbnail

I now have a girl crush on you, babe. You always write from my soul 😭

I don't know much about Dharmendra-Hema and what exactly transpired back then but speaking in general, I think prescribing terms for others on what should and shouldn't comprise an "acceptable" reason to cheat or end a marriage or even the "best" course of action for their kids comes across as extremely highhanded and entitled. 

There are marriage vows in place for that purpose and the other partner's love, commitment and trust are also equally compelling forces for most of the people, especially with kids in the picture. Opinions from strangers and other third parties are nothing but meaningless white noise -- they're neither morally binding and nor should anyone impose them on others as such.

I can understand admonishing someone for cheating cuz cheating, breaking vows/promises and hurting another person's trust is never a morally sound decision and that's fairly obvious. But it happens a lot more often than we'd like cuz people are flawed, different and come with their own priorities and thresholds... and what the heck do I know, I haven't cheated. But how the family members come to terms in the aftermath is not anyone else's call but their own, and I wouldn't knock them for choosing the least toxic option for everyone's well-being.