Mehndi Hai Rachne Wali

*~*TAZBU (SaiShi and RaghVi) AT 18*~* Ghar More Pardesiya

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Raghav - The seemingly bad guy of Hyderabad who loves his estranged mother and sister by leaps and bounds. 

Pallavi - A simple girl who loves her in-laws as her own after her husband Mandhar mysteriously disappeared on their wedding night. 

Image4

Raghav and Pallavi meet and are bound to fall in love with each other. 

Link to Previous ATs: 

AT1 | AT2 | AT3 | AT4 | AT5 | AT6 | AT7 | AT8 | AT9 | AT10 | AT11 | AT12 | AT13 | AT14 | AT15 | AT16 | AT17

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

• Clean and healthy conversations.   
  • Bashing of the show's actors and characters will not be tolerated.  
  • Bashing of members is not allowed.  
  • No fighting.   
  • Discussion about the show in general is allowed.
fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

everyone come party over here

fria319 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rubys07

This was literally Esha hearing Raghav:

For a second I was like, behen, she actually did save your pathetic undeserving a**, like please??smiley37smiley37smiley37

RIGHT?  She's sooo far gone LOL. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I enjoyed today's episode A LOT. Will watch it a second time later.

Hating the fact that Sunny and Esha are still getting SO much screen space in comparison to the real LEADS. 

So glad that P got saved from the electrocution and E got trapped. Dil ko sukoon to see E getting a literal shock and P using the infamous danda to hit her (not once but 5 times, mazza aa gaya). I'm super happy that R didn't get overly protective about E (didn't even ask how she was as courtesy) but rather nonchalantly asked her to say thank you to Pallavi. 

Sunny is too too evil to start plotting and planning murders. This could have go so bad but P got saved right on time by R's suprise. Esha is such a delulu ladki, P saved her life despite whatever they had going on and she's bothered about the fact that Raghav acted indifferent. If E was in P's place she may not have saved P.

I loved the 2 bits of Raghvi romance we got including the kiss. From the precap looks like we are at the reveal, aur romance abhi last ke episodes mein hi milega...I'm so upset about that. 

Precap: I am so happy that Raghav clearly told her again that the night was the biggest mistake of his life and he will confess the truth to Pallavi. He was yelling at Esha on top of his voice, (dil ko sukoon) that night didn't mean anything to him. Before he could tell Esha that he only loves Pallavi, he saw Pallavi heard the truth. She was so so broken. Humare rone ke din chalu ho gaye, aaj ka mazzedar episode bas enjoy kar lo. 

I'm worried press conference main kuch hoga toh nai? Can someone brief me what is on with Milind track, I'm curious but don't want to bother watching.

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Ren, I agree Sunny is too evil. He has come down to plotting and planning murders. I don't want this guy to be whitewashed. Let Keerti kick his ass out and hope the door hits him hard when he walks out of RR Mansion. 

Esha is completely delusional. I am glad that Raghav himself has decided to confess everything to Pallavi. We have scene of Raghav and LWR in the same clothes. I know we are going to get lots of angst scenes now. 

Raghav I think will let Amma also know what happened with Esha when Pallavi moves out of RR Mansion. Wonder why Esha is still staying in RR Mansion when Raghav has gone to D house to manao Pallavi. I just want Esha to be out of RR Mansion. Please Amma do the honors. 

Edited by PSharada - 2 years ago
fria319 thumbnail

Also, the precap: the one time having the doors open to a room in RR mansion was a good thing. 

PSharada thumbnail

Looks like Milind has some plan with Rajni - I felt he wants Sulo to think that she might lose Milind and thereby he is hoping to get Sulo sudharofied? I don't know. Maybe the creatives are going to cut this track short - side effects of having less time to wrap up the show. 

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

Ren, I agree Sunny is too evil. He has come down to plotting and planning murders. I don't want this guy to be whitewashed. Let Keerti kick his ass out and hope the door hits him hard when he walks out of RR Mansion. 

Esha is completely delusional. I am glad that Raghav himself has decided to confess everything to Pallavi. We have scene of Raghav and LWR in the same clothes. I know we are going to get lots of angst scenes now. 

Raghav I think will let Amma also know what happened with Esha when Pallavi moves out of RR Mansion. Wonder why Esha is still staying in RR Mansion when Raghav has gone to D house to manao Pallavi. I just want Esha to be out of RR Mansion. Please Amma do the honors. 

But she gets to stay there even after Pals left him. Why ??😳😳

PSharada thumbnail
Originally posted by: Trina2021

But she gets to stay there even after Pals left him. Why ??😳😳

No idea - I don't know. I am hoping she moves out because it looks weird when Raghav is out of the house and Pallavi has left RR Mansion. Hopefully the creatives are not that stupid.