Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago
Originally posted by: rubys07

Same Sharada, I want Raghav to learn of all her kaarnama before the big reveal happens because we might not get an opportunity later, and addressing these minor issues later would look forced IMO. 

I'm wondering--if Raghav is already pissed at Esha, how come we're seeing her in the coal-walk bts? Do you think she might manipulate Amma or trick Raghav (maybe by saying she'll fix things between RaghVi) and try to stay back?

To tell the truth Ru, I give a damn if Esha lives in RR Mansion because Raghav is going to go behind his saree ka dukaan and will most probably be manao-ing his roothi wife. So let Esha stay in RR Mansion for all I care. Seeing the bts of Raghav with Aayi and later following his wife to her work place - I feel the truth coming out has finally freed the guilt feeling from Raghav's mind and heart. He knows he has erred and he is going to go all out to get back his love. 

BTW today's Esha and Pallavi's dialogues were just a mix up of Raghav - Mandar dialogues. Jiss cheez ke saath Tha lag jaata hain uss cheez ka importance khatam ho jaati hain. It was similar dialogues that E and P spoke today. Sigh - how much copy paste will these creatives do yaar. 

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

I have some commitments in December too but I'll be here hopefully. I'd love to read your take on the earlier episodes so please drop by whenever possible for you, it's always a pleasure seeing your thoughts🤗

Dang emotional mat banao yaar. Itni bhi achi nahin likhti hoon main. 😲

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PSharada

Totally agree - I absolutely loved this show and talking to all of you here has increased my pleasure of viewing the show. I will forever cherish the discussions we have here and I hope we will meet up on some other show hopefully of either Sai or Shivangi or luck acha hua toh Both in the same show. 

Season 2 fingers crossed. I want to see Saishi as Raghvi again. I continue to be delulu that it will happen. 

Ru, don't be emotional, hum sab yahin hai re, we'll do a re-watch from episode 1 again 🤗

Fria keep those gutter thoughts coming. Ab toh inhi ka sahara hai. 

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Ruhi.007

Wifey that pals is, she finally understood that Raghav moody hai..He gets romantic in inconvenient times and places. If she says NO now, the man may not even try for another 2-3 weeks. So pals is planning ahead and saying kaam khatam hone ke bad Phir se continue kar na bhi hota hai 😂. 

Hopefully our ghonchu got it this time 🤷‍♂️

Kahaan continue hua Ruhi? I doubt they'll do anything in tomorrow's episode, ek lollipop dikha ke gayab🥺

rubys07 thumbnail

Totally agree - I absolutely loved this show and talking to all of you here has increased my pleasure of viewing the show. I will forever cherish the discussions we have here and I hope we will meet up on some other show hopefully of either Sai or Shivangi or luck acha hua toh Both in the same show. 

THU THU THU THU. May this come true❤️

joliefemme thumbnail

To tell the truth Ru, I give a damn if Esha lives in RR Mansion because Raghav is going to go behind his saree ka dukaan and will most probably be manao-ing his roothi wife. So let Esha stay in RR Mansion for all I care. Seeing the bts of Raghav with Aayi and later following his wife to her work place - I feel the truth coming out has finally freed the guilt feeling from Raghav's mind and heart. He knows he has erred and he is going to go all out to get back his love. 

BTW today's Esha and Pallavi's dialogues were just a mix up of Raghav - Mandar dialogues. Jiss cheez ke saath Tha lag jaata hain uss cheez ka importance khatam ho jaati hain. It was similar dialogues that E and P spoke today. Sigh - how much copy paste will these creatives do yaar. 

I feel the same about Esha continuing in the mansion. Abhi Sunny jaise freeloaders ko bhi toh paal hi raha hai Raghav, ek aur sahi. When P gets to know the truth, Raghav won't care whether Esha lives or not. Uska koi sob story wapas kaam nai aayega. See his reaction to her today, he was focussing on praising Pallavi's presence of mind than Esha's wellbeing. 

Yes the kitchen scene dialogues were just a rehash of Raghav and Mandar dialogues of past and present. When she was saying that itself meko yaad aaya.

Also, you really write so beautifully. Your experience shows when you pen down your thoughts so it's always great to hear your perspective. 🤗

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sharada, I think E makes a move on R - like a plea to not let P come between them, etc., and I think that's what sets R off. 

I think this all happens before the press conference because we never even see P wearing the red saree R gifted her. 

joliefemme thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trina2021

She can do anything . She heard RR taking pals name RR even told her that he imagined Pals in her place and even then she thinks that night mattered to him ? Matlab koi ladki itni besharam kaise ho shakti hai ? No matter what Sunny told her she knew what happened on that night and thereafter RRs constant reminder to her about Him hallucinating Pals there and not her should’ve made her feel unwanted  and she should’ve  left  him for good without even looking back . But here she’s staying at his mercy , begging , planning , plotting to get back the same man who doesn’t even desire her one bit . Honestly where’s her self respect yaar ? Chhi 😡😡😡

She's truly delusional. She's going by the circumstances of how Raghav married Pallavi etc without failing to realise how life can change your feelings. Raghav has clearly time and again confessed his feelings for Pallavi - message to her phone, Warangal before the kand, during the kand, after that multiple times). Abhi jalte koyle pe chalega for P tab shayad akkal aaye? 

rubys07 thumbnail

Dang emotional mat banao yaar. Itni bhi achi nahin likhti hoon main. 😲

Please Raghav wale insecurities mat paalo Sharada😆 Watching the show despite so many ups and downs has been a pleasure because I get to dissect it with you guys. Achhi nahi bohat acchi likhti ho ssshhhhh

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I need to be able to sleep Fria☺️🤣