Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sp1977 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I hope we can keep these discussions and fanfictions going. I have been a silent member for years. This is the first show that I have actually been happy to participate in the discussions. Thanks  to all of you for the laughs as well as the great discussions.

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: PSharada

What if Esha puts a condition to Raghav - She might say do this or else I will tell Pallavi our truth. I don't know, I am going crazy thinking about the possible scenarios of what happened for Raghav to be so volatile. 

She can do anything . She heard RR taking pals name RR even told her that he imagined Pals in her place and even then she thinks that night mattered to him ? Matlab koi ladki itni besharam kaise ho shakti hai ? No matter what Sunny told her she knew what happened on that night and thereafter RRs constant reminder to her about Him hallucinating Pals there and not her should’ve made her feel unwanted  and she should’ve  left  him for good without even looking back . But here she’s staying at his mercy , begging , planning , plotting to get back the same man who doesn’t even desire her one bit . Honestly where’s her self respect yaar ? Chhi 😡😡😡

Edited by Trina2021 - 2 years ago
Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MHRW99

This scene was hilarious … sorry I also didn’t laugh ok 🤣

Kahan se Laya sikku iss iconic character ko 🤣

Aaj constipated se loose motion wala look tha .. 🤣

sorry I didn’t laugh  

Well my stomach hurts really bad right not for NOT laughing 😝 

rubys07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: fria319

LOOVEEED ITTT. 

Also. We all know P prefers the bold, smoldering, don RR. Not this romantic line spouting RR. ☺️☺️

I'm imagining so many things. 

So many many things. 

I need to be able to sleep Fria☺️🤣

Edited by rubys07 - 2 years ago
rubys07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: joliefemme

Guys I'm going to miss all your GIFs once this show is over. Will you'll re-watch since episode 1. I don't want to let any of you go, you'll are too precious.

Aww Ren you make me emotional :')

I plan to rewatch anyway (for the n-th time) so would love to come here to discuss as long as you are here. Talking to you folks is a highlight of my day, y'all are so precious indeed❤️

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: rubys07

Aww Ren you make me emotional :')

I plan to rewatch anyway (for the n-th time) so would love to come here to discuss as long as you are here. Talking to you folks is a highlight of my day, y'all are so precious indeed❤️

Totally agree - I absolutely loved this show and talking to all of you here has increased my pleasure of viewing the show. I will forever cherish the discussions we have here and I hope we will meet up on some other show hopefully of either Sai or Shivangi or luck acha hua toh Both in the same show. 

rubys07 thumbnail

But jo bhi ho I really want Raghav to know the designs the client liked were Pallavi's designs. She got him the deal and also gave the designs. I think tomorrow we might have the press conference and then the dhamaka might happen on Diwali. Saturday might be Pallavi and Raghav confrontation and Pallavi moving out of RR Mansion. 

Same Sharada, I want Raghav to learn of all her kaarnama before the big reveal happens because we might not get an opportunity later, and addressing these minor issues later would look forced IMO. 

I'm wondering--if Raghav is already pissed at Esha, how come we're seeing her in the coal-walk bts? Do you think she might manipulate Amma or trick Raghav (maybe by saying she'll fix things between RaghVi) and try to stay back?

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trina2021

Which one ? Precap wala dialogue ???🤔🤔🤔

LOL no his romantic lines.

fria319 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rubys07

Fria I'm wheezing in here WHY WOULD YOUsmiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37smiley37

Bc this is the natural state of my mind. I can't shut it off. 

🤣🤣

rubys07 thumbnail

I might join in once in a while Ren - I will be busy in December so no idea if I can join in for discussions. But if I have time I will definitely join in. 

I have some commitments in December too but I'll be here hopefully. I'd love to read your take on the earlier episodes so please drop by whenever possible for you, it's always a pleasure seeing your thoughts🤗