Want Manit Joura in new show as lead !!!! 🙁

Kriti_1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Hey everyone βœ‹βœ‹

I know that , Rishabh Luthra'e role is very close to MJ . He is known as Rishabh Luthra in our homes . But yrr , this show is just dragging the tracks soooo longgg , And in last they left secrets in middle .πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜• 

I wish , MJ works in New Show as a Lead πŸ₯² 

As two fan loving shows are upcoming ,( Kasam tere pyar ki season 2 ) And ( Naagin 6 ) 

I just pray to God that , Ekta cast him one of these two shows . 

Prem Bandhan was good , but that Channel was not right .πŸ€”

So I m here to ask , if he will be given one of these shows , then , with whom u all want to see MJ  Give some actresses name πŸ˜€πŸ€­ !! 

My choice 🀞 

( MJ + Rubina dalik for naagin) 

Innocent male lead and fierce Naagin 😍

( MJ + Aditi Sharma ( Aditi was also in yjhjk ) for Kasam 2 ) 

Bubbly female lead & Shy male lead πŸ’«

I wishh this happenss . GOD PLZzzzz πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™„

Aap apna bhi batayie , koi or actress or koi show πŸ˜€ πŸ‘‡πŸ»πŸ‘‡πŸ»

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ws_loki thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

As you rightly said he is very attached to Rishabh’s character and this show. So I am hoping having brought him back they do full justice to the character of Rishabh.

As long as he is here in KDB will be watching this show. 

As for him quitting KDB for lead in another show, he is the best judge on how to manage his career. So not going to comment on that.

We will know in few months anyway what is in store for Rishabh. I think the makers will do a good job of balancing all the characters screen space and story so they can get back to being in the top 5.

shivanitakur thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I want a Kundali Bhagya revamp where the Rishabh vs Prithvi fight becomes the main focus. Instead of a couple being together for 7 births, their rivalry happens in all 7 lives. πŸ˜‚

Maybe instead of business/property paper fight, they could be like rival Professors in a university where both want to become the Dean. 

Kriti_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ws_loki

As you rightly said he is very attached to Rishabh’s character and this show. So I am hoping having brought him back they do full justice to the character of Rishabh.

As long as he is here in KDB will be watching this show. 

As for him quitting KDB for lead in another show, he is the best judge on how to manage his career. So not going to comment on that.

We will know in few months anyway what is in store for Rishabh. I think the makers will do a good job of balancing all the characters screen space and story so they can get back to being in the top 5.

But makers r just not wanted to do justice wid his role . That's the problem βœ‹Jab inse Main leads ke sath hi justice nahi hoti to , Parallel lead ki Umeed chorr hi deni chahiye hme .πŸ˜‚ 

And as a Fan , I eagerly want to see him As A Lead in Good Show .I know he is the best judge of his life . But we are fans na , We just can't see him in that way in that crap show . 

They sidelined him very easily . Orr abb tak koii love interest bhi nahi hai Rish. ke liye .  I wish ki , unka bhi name hota polls me , jisse hum unke liye vote kar skte , As Main Lead . !!!! 

That I wants to say .... 

Kriti_1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanitakur

I want a Kundali Bhagya revamp where the Rishabh vs Prithvi fight becomes the main focus. Instead of a couple being together for 7 births, their rivalry happens in all 7 lives. πŸ˜‚

Maybe instead of business/property paper fight, they could be like rival Professors in a university where both want to become the Dean. 

I wish he becomes doctor in any of his show . Yrkkh me AbhiRa ka pairup kitna achaa haii , Kuch vesa hi 🀭