Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: them2d

But imagine living with "duniya mein do tarah ke log hai" every single day of your life πŸ˜‚

That is so much better than life with dixits

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Hari73

That is so much better than life with dixits

They are not β€œ Dixits”

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Œ β€œ De shit” is correct Sona was right at the very first time ( purse incident)🀣🀣🀣

AubodroKhargosh thumbnail
Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

But imagine living with "duniya mein do tarah ke log hai" every single day of your life πŸ˜‚

This made me think of a joke :

Dev: Pata hai Sonakshi, Duniya mai do type k log hote hai. Ek vo jo same same joke roz maarte h aur ek vo jo thoda variety k joke maarte h.

Sona: Devvv 

Dev: Batao hum kaise type k log h?

Sona: Aap Ritvik ka mazak udhar re h?

Dev: Nai, but socho mai uss type ka pati hota toh?

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 1 0 Thumbnail + 5

Neel was such a babe, I loved himmm. I wish there was a jealously angle instead of Detective Dixit πŸ˜‚

I knowwwww 

I would have LOVED a jealous angle from Dev.

Originally posted by: WaterSprout

Would have loved to see more of Neel. 

Jealous Dev isn't a pretty sight though... remember how he basically called Sona a w***e when he saw her with Jatin... lol what a hypocrite. God knows how many women he slept with during his Casanova years and had the audacity to s**t-shame Sona just because she had coffee with her best friend! 🀣🀣

I feel he wouldn't have behaved that way pre-leap... so would have liked seeing more of Neel/Ritwick.

Real life mai anyone would prefer Ritwick/Neel/Jatin over Dev... but I still ship Dev and Sona in all their toxic glory 😝

Oh yaa I forgot about that part, I wasn't a big fan of post-leap Dev. 

Bold-  Same girl same βœ‹πŸ€­