them2d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Can we get some predictions on the next few episodes? It's Harneet's show so literally anything can happen.

Here's my prediction: Tomorrow Sona will start with one long monologue about Sanjana being up to something. Her brother will find a muddy footprint of a chappal that is the same size as sanjana's because obviously nobody cleans their house, cue dhoomtana tana. She tries to tell Dev, who doesn't believe her. Meanwhile Dev's email gets hacked and he will tell Sanjana whatever clues he found about his laptop. The episode will end there 

Precap: Sanjana trying to drug the children

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail

Hilarious yaar

Graciiosooo 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sanjana obsessed with Dev want to experience Dev from childhood since she is β€œ super woman” she researches every thing about Dixits 

Then β€œ evidence β€œ emerges she was  a victim of child swap with Ria ... She is real daughter of Ishu and real sis of Neha ..Dev is her elder brother πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

🀣🀣😌🀣

Pre cap β€œ an expressionless Sanj doing zombie dance out of shock , then Neha enters looks at sanj , psycho stops β€œ

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosh4rose

Sanjana obsessed with Dev want to experience Dev from childhood since she is β€œ super woman” she researches every thing about Dixits 

Then β€œ evidence β€œ emerges she was  a victim of child swap with Ria ... She is real daughter of Ishu and real sis of Neha ..Dev is her elder brother πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

🀣🀣😌🀣

Pre cap β€œ an expressionless Sanj doing zombie dance out of shock , then Neha enters looks at sanj , psycho stops β€œ

Wah wah yaara 

laughHahaha

WeRockTheWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

You all are too good and very creative...🀣 and this thread is lot more interesting than the show...❀️

Edited by WeRockTheWorld - 2 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: WeRockTheWorld

You all are too good and very creative...🀣 and this thread i slot more interesting than the show...❀️

I have mor creepy ideas for creepy Sanj .

She turns out to be long lost sister of Sona as she too was lost in that very hospital where Ayush was exchanged . 

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I have mor creepy ideas for creepy Sanj .

She turns out to be long lost sister of Sona as she too was lost in that very hospital where Ayush was exchanged . 

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣... funny my dear 

Suta ... Sona is too dignified for psycho’s sister .. we will make psycho  the old lady’s lost grand daughter who was there Devakshi marriage ( Bahuva calling one )

.... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hari73 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Also guess how to keep soha as their biological daughter..

them2d thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Teej that is being celebrated randomly because they realized that Sanjana their new family member, is originally from Rajasthan.