MHRW is going off air 😭, ALL Discussion here

Meenakshi_5896 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Sandip sir insta story the show will be going off air 😭😭😭😭 27th Nov last episode 😭😭

Accha show hai maana esha ka track nahi hai 😭😭😭😭 star plus wale kyun acche show ka band bajate hain this is not the proper end nahi hai 😭😭😭😭 they are showing same story with different actors for like 12 years continuously like seriously time slot change home ki baat bhi accha TRP aaya tha 😭😭😭 

Sirf iss liye hotstar subscription liya tha taaki MHRW dekh sakun 

Seriously disgusting starplus

DT Note: All similar threads will be merged here. Please follow the forum rules everyoneπŸ€—

Edited by braveheartdoc - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackWitch thumbnail

Well, it’s not like there was much of a story anyway πŸ€” We have just been handed lollipops in place of RaghVi moments. Things have become so bad that I haven’t been watching the show for ages. 

Bleh, I wish they had decided this earlier - before butchering the story with Mandar and now what’s-her-name πŸ’”

Trina2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meenakshi_5896

Sandip sir insta story the show will be going off air 😭😭😭😭 27th Nov last episode 😭😭😭😭

Yup . Bad news early morning . Wish they never had any Easha track ever 😭😭😭

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Awww noo where is krishna rao?

I am goin to miss it very much for sure like every day at evening arround 7.45 waiting for the updates from india and commenting about sikki 🀧🀧😟

Edited by favjassi - 2 years ago
farheenbachani thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Well we kind of had an idea especially when he told Sai that he will have lots more projects etc that he will have and so on. I believe the cast did know especially when they just had interviews a couple of days ago. They couldn’t have not known. Which is why shivangi also said to Sai when u come to mumbai then i can take u to different places etc.  oh well they butchered raghav already so they have no other choice but to end it. Maybe on a high note with pallavi finding her parents. So many storylines they coukd have done. 

farheenbachani thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVX5TA7s21g/?utm_medium=copy_link. This is the day i think they were all told. Check out sikku’s msg to Sai. Makes sense now

Meenakshi_5896 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Awww noo where is krishna rao?

I am goin to miss it very much for sure like every day at evening arround 7.45 waiting for the updates from india and commenting about sikki 🀧🀧😟

Haan i am also waiting to watch the next episode like 6 in the morning 

Ek hi show dekh thi 😭😭😭

Kuch nahi ho sakta hai kya 😭😭😭

Monster08 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's okay guys...Sai and Shivangi will obviously get more serials and I think they are already getting the offers.

Can't wait to see them in different characters....

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Do just in a month 🀧🀧 so iss poora mahina judai ka mausamπŸ€”πŸ™„

Edited by favjassi - 2 years ago