Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farheenbachani thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: inlieu

The writing has been on the wall. Shame it couldn't complete one year but it's been so messed up that they haven't been able to recover. Sai deserves bigger and better and I hope the work he showcase here will take him far. 

Raghav Rao should have gone out with a bang on this show and I really hope we get a Vaastav-style ending. Otherwise, a flimsy ending will just do him injustice. This once in a blue moon type of character deserves a fitting closing in the show. I doubt we will get another ML like this any time soon, if ever. 

. Which means they have already thought of how to end it and i hope its a good ending. Where we get some sort of redemption, Pallavi’s past, sr, maybe end it with a slight leap and pallavi announcing her pregnancy. I want to see raghav’s face when he finds out he will be a father. So much potential but they stuff it with cringe scenes and now its ending. Anyway they have already writtwn the ending so nothing we can do. Also thid must have been known to them, what were rhey waitinf for? Aap ki nazron announced it but they had a long time before they ended. These guys will literally be shooting for the next couple of weeks and then they will be done. 😒

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Ok....Sitara is gone nuts. MHRW has the highest TRP in 5:30-7 slot.

While the story is gone completely haywire, it hurts to think that we won't get to see this wonderful jodi on screen again.

A beautiful chemistry wasted.😭

chokri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

great news ...actors they at least get paid hamara kya shoving this cringefest daily to our throat. There is nothing left now.  quality over quantity

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: farheenbachani

. Which means they have already thought of how to end it and i hope its a good ending. Where we get some sort of redemption, Pallavi’s past, sr, maybe end it with a slight leap and pallavi announcing her pregnancy. I want to see raghav’s face when he finds out he will be a father. So much potential but they stuff it with cringe scenes and now its ending. Anyway they have already writtwn the ending so nothing we can do. Also thid must have been known to them, what were rhey waitinf for? Aap ki nazron announced it but they had a long time before they ended. These guys will literally be shooting for the next couple of weeks and then they will be done. 😒

I want to see them separate and live their own lives after all the venom spewed against Raghav and after we were told it would not be a commercial story but a realistic one. 

Then again who knows what they mean by realistic.

I've been holding on for months because of Sai and I'm glad I can finally be free of this show. 

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: favjassi

Awww noo where is krishna rao?

I am goin to miss it very much for sure like every day at evening arround 7.45 waiting for the updates from india and commenting about sikki 🀧🀧😟

I'm so disappointed that we might not get the Krishna Rao track. What a promising story this was and how have things ended up. πŸ˜”

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Monster08

It would be a miracle if a producer casts them together for another serial.

Fresh pairing is always better. 

DivyaaaV thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

It is very sad

but think of it like this

at least SaiShi will get to reach so many more endeavors now

they won’t be stuck with trash storylines, because of Sicku’s drama/SP’s TRP pressure

they deserve so much more!

while we may not see them together again, we can feel happy for their growth from this show!

Shakti1604 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: inlieu

I want to see them separate and live their own lives after all the venom spewed against Raghav and after we were told it would not be a commercial story but a realistic one. 

Then again who knows what they mean by realistic.

I've been holding on for months because of Sai and I'm glad I can finally be free of this show. 

The realism that is being showcased on this show is not by the definition that we go by. It's known only to the makers, also the terms such as honesty, iconic & sensational.

+1 to your last line πŸ€—

inlieu thumbnail

Originally posted by: aekiel

With the rumours of Star getting new shows and this going to 5.30, the writing was probably on the wall. πŸ˜’

Another indicator was the sudden spate of interviews involving Sai and Shivangi- another serial I watched this year was Ishk par Zor Nahi on Sony, and they had plenty of media coverage and interviews towards the end for the lead pair, and relatively less during the start and the middle.

Thanks to this serial for giving us SKR and SK 😳. I'm not going to praise the story that much though- it was illogical in many parts and the writing became disjointed especially after the Mandar track started 

Edit- this was also a big indicator

Sai was already getting various offers for ages now and finally he can work on them. I remember him saying he'd be doing films very soon, so now is the time. I can't wait for his next project. Raghav Rao was the only thing I liked on this show and the only thing that I'll miss. 

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DivyaaaV

It is very sad

but think of it like this

at least SaiShi will get to reach so many more endeavors now

they won’t be stuck with trash storylines, because of Sicku’s drama/SP’s TRP pressure

they deserve so much more!

while we may not see them together again, we can feel happy for their growth from this show!

True that.

They deserve much better than this.