Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inlieu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: farheenbachani

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVX5TA7s21g/?utm_medium=copy_link. This is the day i think they were all told. Check out sikku’s msg to Sai. Makes sense now

When I saw this post I knew right away. 

Shakti1604 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

The show had enough potential, characters & storylines to have completed one year at least. But alas, what should have been encashed upon, never happened. Now things can't be changed. Hoping the cast & crew find greener pastures very soon!! 

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Is it too much to expect a good and short redemption track in the last 26 episodes. Atleast we can bid adieu in peace.

All other actors including Mr. Sensation and Ms. Iconic can be packed off with immediate effect.

subbuappu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlieu

Sai was already getting various offers for ages now and finally he can work on them. I remember him saying he'd be doing films very soon, so now is the time. I can't wait for his next project. Raghav Rao was the only thing I liked on this show and the only thing that I'll miss. 

I want to see him in one more GEC show... I know initially i didn't want to but I really hope that he will get awards for the character he played...

S-I-A thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

It’s better to end than show crap … best wishes to both the leads . They deserve much more better now . MHRW gave them a good start . 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

wow...the beautiful journey comes to end finally...

first 5 month epis were so amazing, cant forget how many times i had to repeat watching each epis, that time..due to pandaemic also, it was easy

now the tracks after Raghvi, is just bore & no continuity of any tracks..so many tracks being hanged like that..

like y Mandaar was hidden, how Ved knew him...& by the way y is Ved still underground...

what about Pallavi identity, which Sunny found for what?πŸ€”πŸ€”

Farhad-Amrutha story also hanged there...when they told, they will have unique love storyπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

good its ending, instead of just dragging with baseless tracks...hope they give proper closure to the existing tracks

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Dont want to hurt anyone .

But I had told this when the time slot changed. This is SP's new tactic. They shift the shows they want off air to that dead slot. Basically giving them some time to wrap up and complete the story. Then they get it off air.

Actually its better than shows going off air in the middle of a track.

And as much as we cry that trp thing is unfair and all. Dts how ITV works. 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: S-I-A

It’s better to end than show crap … best wishes to both the leads . They deserve much more better now . MHRW gave them a good start . 

True !!!!

Better than destroying the show .

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sai2311

Is it too much to expect a good and short redemption track in the last 26 episodes. Atleast we can bid adieu in peace.

All other actors including Mr. Sensation and Ms. Iconic can be packed off with immediate effect.

+ 1 

Atleast now can the creatives spare us from Ms iconic and mr. sensation (is this sunny?) 

Can we hope for a reasonable ending with these 26 episodes. 

samarp2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Most Posts (May 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 6

strating 5 months from Feb without miss, i watched the show...eagerly waiting for live updates & discussion..it was so fun...

for me the story ended 5 months ago only..

its good they r wrapping it up, cause after intro of Raghavi tracks, show got out of track..

no proper leads romance, which before they had without romance was only amazing...

so many tracks hanged in mid air..

no continuation of any thing..

& lastly butchering of male character..

even Keerti's redemption track is not shown...just like that everyone forgot what she didπŸ€ͺ & they r carrying on with their life...

Ketan had said, that they will introduce Krishna Rao in earlier epiπŸ€”, step by step they will reach towards him...what happened to thatπŸ˜†

half of the characters also poof in thin airπŸ˜†