TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

He is not looking like SRK at all here. He is in same phase similar to that of Amit Ji's  Laal Badshaah & Jaadoogar 

She has started looking Botoxified (Not sure though)

Edited by TMKOC_MY - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrollikaDevi thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

More than botox its bad make up in her case.  She looks alright for her age. And he's 55.  So why are we surprised ? Imo he stopped looking good since Dard E disco.  His skin started sagging after that 

Edited by TrollikaDevi - 2 years ago
Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

No one remains forever young. Yes, not today's babies too. Ageing is a fact of life.

How difficult is that to accept? SRK is in his mid-50s. Aishwarya is in her late 40s. They look good for their ages regardless.

How dare you... he is the eternal Badshaah... and he is getting older not younger etc. etc. etc.

JayaBachan thumbnail

They aren’t immortal believe it or not. Aishwarya is close to 50 and SRK is 5 years away from 60. I could only hope to be so lucky to age like they have. 

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

It's all the make-up, photoshop and filters, otherwise they actually look worse than this in some of their candid shots! πŸ˜†

Especially SRK, as seen above. Smoking has done a # on his skin and looks. Even Aishwarya looks her age without the help of it all.

I would there are others who have actually aged better than these two!

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

People age. Fact of life. 

Plus, the 40s and 50s tend to be an awkward age for many people. They're too old to play young and too young to play old. 

TMKOC_MY thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Not in a condescending way. They are kinda my fav. 

Just an observation

morey piya | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

infinitebollywood β€” More piya, darrta hai dekho mora jiya. Ho more...

Pain-in-ur-Neck thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pain-in-ur-Neck

It's all the make-up, photoshop and filters, otherwise they actually look worse than this in some of their candid shots! πŸ˜†

Especially SRK, as seen above. Smoking has done a # on his skin and looks. Even Aishwarya looks her age without the help of it all.

I would there are others who have actually aged better than these two!

LMAO, the pic I am referring to in my post has gone chooooo - Now my post is lacking evidence - Someone put it back on!  πŸ˜†

So now we can't even post candid shots of actors' actual face?! πŸ˜† 

HearMeRoar thumbnail

I don't know anyone going the other way. πŸ˜†