Welcome Doctor Abhimanyu Birla

NoraSM thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The entry was so good, It's good to see Harshad Chopda back on screen after years, He is as handsome and ever and the character has daddy issues...🤣 🔥 

Akshara is too into Arohi, I didn't like this although the actress looks convincing except when she was having a panic attack, music is a method to calm her, I liked this scene 

One more scene I liked was her singing some Kanha song and peacock feather which is associated with Lord Krishna landed on Abhimanyu, nice touch

Arohi is good too

I don't think her resentment towards Akshara are far fetched, its okay and I feel Akshara needs to back off, stop hounding people when they don't want it 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishqdinoorhai9 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

The entry was so good, It's good to see Harshad Chopda back on screen after years, He is as handsome and ever and the character has daddy issues...🤣 🔥 

Akshara is too into Arohi, I didn't like this although the actress looks convincing except when she was having a panic attack, music is a method to calm her, I liked this scene 

One more scene I liked was her singing some Kanha song and peacock feather which is associated with Lord Krishna landed on Abhimanyu, nice touch

Arohi is good too

I don't think her resentment towards Akshara are far fetched, its okay and I feel Akshara needs to back off, stop hounding people when they don't want it 

Harshad was fire ... Even when his scene in yesterday episode was only of 5 minutes, he completely made it about himself.

And you noticed, he has got sarcasm like Aditya Hooda? Just a little toned down version... The voice pitch of it. When he said 'itne bade ho gaye lekin chugli karne ki aadat nahi gayi' I thought he was talking about his brother but LoL... Again problems with his dad, Harshvardhan Birla (another similarity)

Pranali has got that cute, innocent face and she did display hurt, happiness, wearing Mask of happiness quite well ... Yeah, me too .. panic attack scene could have been better.

Karishma Sawant is a nice actor. It does seem natural (even tho not the reasons) .. but I will wait for the story to unfold further. 

Kaash thode BOHOT self respect bhi daale makers Akshara mein ...

Amru4krish thumbnail

Harshad entry was full of swag... And that bg music exclusively for him is superb.... Got us in sync with the scene... The bike ride and ithna bhi dhamake masale wala entry nehi tha.... It was simple but stylish and very nicely executed .... And he as usual with his brilliant performance.... appeared only for few minutes and stole the viewers heart....  ❤️

Bhavisweet03 thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 5 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Arohi is good too

Harshad looks more handsome and hot here 

I admit that Akshara is too much into Arohi that doesn't required at all.  

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail