Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mpks1 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

No answers from Shiva, still very disappointing. I think he will give her the answers when he is asking for Mukti from her😔

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks a lot prema..🤗..

deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mpks1

No answers from Shiva, still very disappointing. I think he will give her the answers when he is asking for Mukti from her😔

What answers?..

mpks1 thumbnail

Why is he letting Disha come close to him, letting her kiss him, Raavi wanted to know when she was talking to her Co-sisters. She told both of them everything and even the Gautam and Dev know as they were listening to the ladies conversation.

deeps07 thumbnail

Why is he letting Disha come close to him, letting her kiss him, Raavi wanted to know when she was talking to her Co-sisters. She told both of them everything and even the Gautam and Dev know as they were listening to the ladies conversation.

He will probably say he likes disha..🤡Gadheda..find some chullu bhar pani..

mpks1 thumbnail

I have a feeling Raavi will save Dhara's life or expose Anita for her to continue to live in Pandya Niwas. This is the only way I can think of her staying. 

As many of you think divorce will not happen, NDE for Raavi will not happen, but after his harsh words how are they going to continue to let Raavi live there, One and only reason will be BhabiMa.

manny136 thumbnail

Raavi really is the purest soul in the family and they don't deserve her. 

mpks1 thumbnail

Though Disha's name came up she was not in the episode at all. Thank God for small mercies😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
mpks1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: manny136

Raavi really is the purest soul in the family and they don't deserve her. 

She is indeed and really looks out for Dhara and Gautam especially, She just loves them like her own parents😕

deeps07 thumbnail

I have a feeling Raavi will save Dhara's life or expose Anita for her to continue to live in Pandya Niwas. This is the only way I can think of her staying. 

As many of you think divorce will not happen, NDE for Raavi will not happen, but after his harsh words how are they going to continue to let Raavi live there, One and only reason will be BhabiMa.

No need to stay back..even if they beg her to stay.. ðŸ˜­