Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Hi everyone, 

I came to say that I wouldn't be around much and wouldn't be posting here. Pandya store will always be unique as I met lots of lovely people here. So long, everyone. Take care. šŸ¤—

May drop in for the ME, though. Can't miss Shiva in a suit. šŸ˜†

Much love to everyone. šŸ¤—

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mpks1

Dhara is crying and questioning Gautam. He leaves from there.

Shiva is asking Gautam to answer Dhara.

Anita is smirking and happy.

Rishita goes to console Dhara

Raavi comes to Anita and asks if this is her new game and she will not let her do anything to harm GauRa's relationship.

Raavi goes to Dhara and advises  that nobody can come between Dhara and Gautam and  their love story is strong and there is no place for love triangle here.

Rishita says enough is enough, she doesn't want to waste time on this and wants to get ready for the event and she wants Raavi's golden earrings.

Rishita didn't go to work.

She wanted earrings for competitionā€¦ I told you till saturday they will drag will preparationsā€¦ but today is wednesdayā€¦

tomorrow all sumanā€™s plan and Dhara and rishita planning to derail thatā€¦

so that means by friday the competition will startā€¦

mpks1 thumbnail

Janu and Motiben scene

Janu is talking about the previous night and how happy he was to see Pandya parivar getting hit by tomatoes,

He also says, this is the beginning of downfall of Gautam Pandya and he will never let them open their second store which was their father's dream.

Motiben and Kalyani are listening to him

He says I will one day get their existing store also.

Motiben says, Rishita will also come back hoe.

Janu says I don't want to hear her name, she is dead for me.

All 3 are looking at Janu and he leaves from there

KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Transference

Hi everyone, 

I came to say that I wouldn't be around much and wouldn't be posting here. Pandya store will always be unique as I met lots of lovely people here. So long, everyone. Take care. šŸ¤—

I enjoy reading your posts and innocent caps. You will be missed here Piuā¤ļø. Take Care!!

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Transference

Hi everyone, 

Oh Piu.. ..hope to see u back soon when u get free..I love ur positivity and picture caps.ā¤ļø.take care dear.. šŸ¤—

Jugnu21 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Though I thoroughly enjoyed Raaviā€™s rant sessionā€¦ and Shiva enjoying itā€¦ why did he not utter a single sentence..

I have a feeling that since Raavi claimed that she not only knew ashiva but understood him as well .. he will dress up for her to show that how much he understands what she wants ā€¦ which is wrong but this is his understandingā€¦

Lovely2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

Though I thoroughly enjoyed Raaviā€™s rant sessionā€¦ and Shiva enjoying itā€¦ why did he not utter a single sentence..

I have a feeling that since Raavi claimed that she not only knew ashiva but understood him as well .. he will dress up for her to show that how much he understands what she wants ā€¦ which is wrong but this is his understandingā€¦

Woh to ulta para. Despo hugged him and raavi walked away getting angry. Pata nahi what he wanted to prove.

Edited by Lovely2021 - 2 years ago
KambakthIshq thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nikkiGarg

This is a possibility. KD said something triggered which lead him to change into formals.. letā€™s see kya jhol hai

mpks1 thumbnail

Gautam has a confrontation with a customer and the customer leaves without buying anything.

Dev comes there and asks what happened to Gautam, he is behaving like Shiva today and Shiva is right next to himšŸ˜†

Shiva says, why are you pulling me into this.

Gautam says I am doing anything wrong. I am not making any story up. I met Anita while I was coming back from the Doctor's office.

But Dev and Gautam are not letting him go easily. Gautam is irritated with both of them, starts throwing his chappals at them and says he is not having an affair with anyone.

If you guys keep saying this , "sach me mujhe affair ho jaayegaa"

Shiva and Dev each pick up Gautam's chappal and says" karke dhikaoo" and both point the chappal at him.

Gautam says, "mujhe chappal dhikaooge"

Both bend down and keep the chappals near his feet.

Dev gets a call from Rishita, she is asking him to come home to get ready for best couple competition.

Gautam and Shiva  are looking at him. Gautam leaves with Dev

deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

The respect shiva has for gombi dhara dev and even rishitha..not even an ounce of it for raavi..šŸ„±

Edited by deeps07 - 2 years ago