Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sapphir thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Pottermeow

PS Spy!!!!!! LOOK HERE!!!! Hormones make people emotional and extra sensitive to things perhaps, but they don't turn people into illogical creatures with OTT reactions... At least make her bipolar and schizophrenic in that case.... CONVEY TO CVs PLEASE!!!!! πŸ€¬

They don't pay heed to Damn TT , πŸ˜‘

Insta has been going bonkers with tagging them ....πŸ˜’

They r ignorant nd ungrateful to the highest...πŸ₯Ί

N "reality" is just something they don't understand,or can comprehend ....,πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜Ά

maanmeet1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

ok ...........so, kisi ka pati kisi aur ko kiss karne de to wo funny hai???? since when?

Y'all Are Crazy GIFs | Tenor

raavi asking genuine questions ye funny hai? instead of feeling ashamed, they are having fun? as if shiva did some Olympic winning kaam.....and him smiling is not so shiva style.......i know him thats y i hate makers to show him this way.......he would have been ashamed and 1st of all he would have pushed that idiot away........this isnt funny

What So Funny GIFs | Tenor

shiva I Am Angry GIFs | Tenor

Im mad at you because i love you GIFs - Get the best gif on GIFER

and i cant accept what u have become.......what makers are making u do..........Break My Heart GIFs | Tenor

raavi dhara is not your headache........leave everything.........say this

Im Not Mad At You Im Done With You GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

gautam if u have to abort the fetus god forbid, u need to tell dhara.....science has advanced but not that much ki would be father ke tummy se abort kar sake......if you want her safe and sound, you need to put her in bed and dont let her move and no STRESS.........what part is difficult to understand?  in any case she needs to know the truth.......what is there to hide? chhupane se sab thik ho jayega? 

kanta is irritating me .......suman😑 You're Insane GIFs | TenorYARN | YoΟ… sound insane, do yoΟ… realize that? You should be medicated. |  Step Brothers (2008) | Video gifs by quotes | 4a88ad9a | η΄—

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: KambakthIshq

Aalia, Edt 113 title suggestion.. 

Sasta Nasha Agni Pariksha πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

I am super super late in seeing this πŸ˜’

Naming the EDT now!! 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5